Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

All Sold!!! Selling My PS3 Pad/s, Console Plus PS3 Games. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / All Sold!!! Selling My PS3 Pad/s, Console Plus PS3 Games. (802 Views)

Ps4/ps3 Pad Sales And Repair / PS3 Pad Needed / Last Of Us And Original Ps3 Pad Needed In Ile Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Sold!!! Selling My PS3 Pad/s, Console Plus PS3 Games. by Fembleez1(m): 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
White Ps3 pad 4k, working fine.

Re: All Sold!!! Selling My PS3 Pad/s, Console Plus PS3 Games. by Fembleez1(m): 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
This grey pad is working but to me it is not as fluid as I want my pad to be when playing FIFA. So it's going for 2,500.

Re: All Sold!!! Selling My PS3 Pad/s, Console Plus PS3 Games. by Fembleez1(m): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
My fat Ps3 YLODed and I don't want to repair again and I'm going for Ps4 now. It will probably cost anyone who needs it close to 10k to get it working again. So I'm selling as scraps base on whatever price anyone wants to offer for it.

Giving out the cable and 2 charger to who wants the Console.

There are 5 games installed on the console.

PES18
FIFA18
God of War
Uncharted Raiden's Fortune.

Re: All Sold!!! Selling My PS3 Pad/s, Console Plus PS3 Games. by Fembleez1(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
Assassins Creed: Revelations and FIFA Soccer 11.

Re: All Sold!!! Selling My PS3 Pad/s, Console Plus PS3 Games. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
Re: All Sold!!! Selling My PS3 Pad/s, Console Plus PS3 Games. by Fembleez1(m): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
josephoviemo60:
Ibadan but can get to Lagos, if you're in Lagos.
Re: All Sold!!! Selling My PS3 Pad/s, Console Plus PS3 Games. by Holardimeji94(m): 11:11am On Jul 18, 2021
Bro can the pad go for 2k... if yes I'm ready to buy, and how much do u want to sell the consel?
My location is lagos ikorodu what'sapp me 08143908847
Re: All Sold!!! Selling My PS3 Pad/s, Console Plus PS3 Games. by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 18, 2021
Fembleez1:
My fat Ps3 YLODed and I don't want to repair again and I'm going for Ps4 now. It will probably cost anyone who needs it close to 10k to get it working again. So I'm selling as scraps base on whatever price anyone wants to offer for it.

PES18
FIFA18
God of War

How much you wan sell? And what's the major problem
Re: All Sold!!! Selling My PS3 Pad/s, Console Plus PS3 Games. by Fembleez1(m): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2021
Volkswagen90:
How much you wan sell? And what's the major problem

I actually do not have a fixed price for it. I know to get the Thermal Paste applied would cost about 3k, then the other issue of improper display of game, I'm guessing shouldn't be more than 5 to 7k.

Offer what you can pay, if I find it favourable, I'll sell.

It did the Yellow Light of Death. That is the overheating. While I attempted to apply Thermal paste myself, I didn't get it, so while I coupled it back, it was displaying a game of about 1GB+ as 12KB. So I think they'll have to reload the game or so.

Console Sold!!!
Re: All Sold!!! Selling My PS3 Pad/s, Console Plus PS3 Games. by Fembleez1(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2021
Holardimeji94:
Bro can the pad go for 2k... if yes I'm ready to buy, and how much do u want to sell the consel?
My location is lagos ikorodu what'sapp me 08143908847

The White Pad or the Grey Pad? The grey pad can go for 2k but the white Pad is a firm price.

The console, you can offer what you can pay, but take into consideration it is coming with the charger and stuff. If the offer is cool with me, I'll sell.
Re: All Sold!!! Selling My PS3 Pad/s, Console Plus PS3 Games. by berryace007: 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fembleez1:

PES18
FIFA18
God of War

Re: All Sold!!! Selling My PS3 Pad/s, Console Plus PS3 Games. by Fembleez1(m): 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
berryace007:

Where are you?
Re: All Sold!!! Selling My PS3 Pad/s, Console Plus PS3 Games. by Fembleez1(m): 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
I sold the Console already and I've given out the accessories and the grey pad. I have just the White pad left.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help / Littlebigplanet Psp Rumor Resurfaces / Natal Details To Surface At Gamesfest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.