Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

More Footage From The Naira Rain At The Funeral Of Obi Cubana's Mum. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / More Footage From The Naira Rain At The Funeral Of Obi Cubana's Mum. (645 Views)

Guests & Bouncers Struggling To Pick Money At Obi Cubana’s Mum's Funeral (Pics) / Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator / Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Footage From The Naira Rain At The Funeral Of Obi Cubana's Mum. by Kayzy8: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
Many celebrities and politicians attended the burial ceremony of Obi Cubana's mum.

Both naira and dollars rained at the funeral, people were seen picking money including the security men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaxdQu0SEws

Re: More Footage From The Naira Rain At The Funeral Of Obi Cubana's Mum. by gmacnoms(m): 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Abeg make una nor stress us again. We don hear, e don do.
Me sef dey try with my small small 2k wey I dey gada small small for lagos. Everywhere na oba clips and pics

Make everybody rest abeg smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mc Services @ 50% Discount / Like & Win: Hurry Now / We Use Our Exceptional Knowledge Of The Very Best Venues & Suppliers To Deliver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.