Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Maye Of Yorubaland Felicitate With Olugbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maye Of Yorubaland Felicitate With Olugbo (238 Views)

Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland / Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maye Of Yorubaland Felicitate With Olugbo by packagerz: 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
On behalf of my family, I join other well-wishers to felicitate with HRM Oba Frederick Obateru Akinruntan, Okoro Ajiga, Olugbo of Ugbo Land, Ondostate.

Kabiesi Kadepe Lori
Kibata Pelese
Kasepe Lenu Oba Kanrinkese

Kaaaaabiesi o. birthday. I pray that the Almighty Allah shall continue to grant you the gift of good health for even greater benefits to the country and humanity. I wish you happy returns and a hearty celebration today.

Africa Biggest Educationist,Valued Philanthropist and Founder Oduduwa University,Unique Citizens University,Our Saviors University,The polytechnic and Oduduwa Polytechnic.

HRE Maye Dr Ramon Adedoyin
Maye of Yorubaland

#Royality
#OlugboMaye

Re: Maye Of Yorubaland Felicitate With Olugbo by illicit(m): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2021
Maye
packagerz:
On behalf of my family, I join other well-wishers to felicitate with HRM Oba Frederick Obateru Akinruntan, Okoro Ajiga, Olugbo of Ugbo Land, Ondostate.

Kabiesi Kadepe Lori
Kibata Pelese
Kasepe Lenu Oba Kanrinkese

Kaaaaabiesi o. birthday. I pray that the Almighty Allah shall continue to grant you the gift of good health for even greater benefits to the country and humanity. I wish you happy returns and a hearty celebration today.

Africa Biggest Educationist,Valued Philanthropist and Founder Oduduwa University,Unique Citizens University,Our Saviors University,The polytechnic and Oduduwa Polytechnic.

HRE Maye Dr Ramon Adedoyin
Maye of Yorubaland

#Royality
#OlugboMaye

This is Nairaland, if you wanna trend here, do giveaway

(1) (Reply)

IPOB To Hold Rally In Houston, USA Tomorrow For Nnamdi Kanu Freedom / South Korea Ambassador Visits Bayelsa, Pledges To Work With State Govt(pics) / Sunday Igboho's Aides, Court Change Bail Conditions | Lawyer Start Fund Raising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.