Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact (15726 Views)

Queen Irene Onwuka Foundation Gives N2million To Winners Of Quiz Competition / Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Hosts National Children's Quiz Competition / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by dailybuzzng: 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
Host of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact Of Quiz Fiesta For Children

Nigerian ex Beauty Queen and Philanthropist, who doubles as the Founder QIOP Foundation and Sponsor of Quiz Fiesta, a quiz competition conducted for Secondary schools in Abia State, Queen Irene Onwuka has expressed her determination to prepare today's children for futuristic rewards through the wealth of our virtues.

She made the reaction during the final ceremonial event of Abia State School Quiz Competition/Fiesta. According to reports the quiz which was quite competitive had ended with the emergence of Adventist Secondary Technical College as the Winner of the Competition with One Million naira prize awaedy, followed by Abayi Girls Secondary School as 2nd Winner with the prize award of Five Hundred Thousand Naira and Ehere Junior Secondary School Obingwa, as the third Winner with the prize award of three hundred thousand naira.

Other awards and recognitions during the event included sizable trophies, presentation of certificates of Participation and merit awards to selected Personalities who have made significant impacts in the educational sector in Abia State. Still speaking during the occasion, Queen Irene Onwuka noted that the objective of the quiz competition was to set a unique pace for improved investment in the todays children so as to have a better and greater national future.

She further stated her prospective confidence in provisional requirements of quality education, stressing that it is the bedrock for national growth and development. She however adviced parent to be careful in their decisions, with regards to prospective purposes of either preparing the future for our children by virtue of our wealths in wills or preparing our children for the future by the wealth of our virtues.

The Ceremony was however attended by key Stakeholders in the education sector in Abia state and it witnessed the participation of distinguished personalities, specially invited Guests, parents, guardians and other participants. Our sources had also confirmed that the competition was conducted by proficient Umpires who strived-on, until the best cadets emerged across all categories.

Watch videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4apIZwztqU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzFjIPo4SxY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahBoVQZHA7k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3WZaxSgcUI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0ABVQBRAfc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62iaXPhA9-4

Source: https://www.statepress.ng/2021/07/host-of-abia-childrens-quiz-competition.html

3 Likes

Re: Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by dailybuzzng: 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
More photos

3 Likes

Re: Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by SocialJustice: 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
See waist, I want to invest.

2 Likes

Re: Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by definitelyME(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
Like for obi Cubana's mother's burial...share for WizKids birthday..

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by Farid24224(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
During my high school years, I could have competed in such competitions but I always lost myself in front of a large crowd.

I can even forget my name never mind "what's the Circumnavigation of the Earth"

3 Likes

Re: Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
God bless all Avia state kids..
God bless all children all over Nigeria.
Good and great future awaits you all.
We remain hopeful.
God gat you guys.
Go and succeed.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by CharleyGold: 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
Abia to the world!

6 Likes

Re: Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by NewDelhi(m): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
CharleyGold:
Abia to the world!
Shame no dey catch you?

2 Likes

Re: Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by infini771: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
This would have gone viral but it does not promote promiscuity. God give me money so that I will build a library in my former school.

8 Likes

Re: Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by Naijayouth(m): 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
Issorite cool
Re: Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by markkuss: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
Nice and lovely!!!!
We continue to preach say no to drugs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkx5ziOkUKU
Re: Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by Willowx48: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
Cubana and his crew will not sponsor this one o

1 Like

Re: Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by Lattop(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
Beautiful

I hope this wasteful Billionaires can see and Sponsor this kinda of Life Benefitting Program
Smh...

2 Likes

Re: Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by Ahkosua(f): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
Loud it ����� all na scope to collect money
Re: Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by Enudapan: 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Congrats champ

1 Like

Re: Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by od501: 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Willowx48:
Cubana and his crew will not sponsor this one o

Hater spotted. No go get heart attack shaa

2 Likes

Re: Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by Militant30: 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Were they asked to spell dirty? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by iamvictorbassey: 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Education in Nigeria. Where’s the morale when someone spends hours into studying only to end up receiving 10,000 as reward. Then someone who isn’t half as educated is way bigger.

3 Likes

Re: Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by Almaigaa: 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Trash.
Will this reduce the Dirt and underdevelopment in that State?

Re: Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by Echara: 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amazing thing!
Re: Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by CharleyGold: 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
NewDelhi:

Shame no dey catch you?
Why should I be Ashamed of my state?
In Good or Bad?

If you can give me a solid reply to back up your reasons then I would delete this post.

3 Likes

Re: Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by yungpowers(m): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
ASTEC always representing

1 Like

Re: Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by Almaigaa: 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
Militant30:
Were they asked to spell dirty? grin grin grin

Yes na.

You can never mention Abia without mentioning the word "DIRTH".

Re: Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by Mushood: 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
This poster is a scammer, run for your life

1 Like

Re: Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by vedaxcool(m): 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
Great intervention. Intellect is what will rule the world and grow Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Igbo's and book are like indomie and egg!

Having atteded a school where all state have representative, I witnessed the brain power of Osuagwu, Okeke, Mounthoreb Mba, okereke, Ozo.

Omo. These boys I mentioned we're fire back in sec schools. Osuagwu de even correct further maths teacher sometimes.

Just so I know. Will an Igbo woman marry an Hausa man. I want to cross breed grin grin grin

Again why are people not talking here. Nairaland and nude.... See una life!! When it comes to things that benefits the nation we no go see second third and ninety seventh page.

Anyways, congratulations to the young champions..... Education is the bedrock of every reasonable society!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
Good innovation
Re: Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by kkonyeji(m): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
infini771:
This would have gone viral but it does not promote promiscuity. God give me money so that I will build a library in my former school.

You're right.
Re: Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact by vickertony(m): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
yungpowers:
ASTEC always representing
My Almamata cool
What set are you Boss?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi University Sacks 63 Lecturers, Staff For Forgery, Sexual Harassment / Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu / JAMB Officials Got Bribes From CBT Centres To Alter UTME Results - Oloyede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.