Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

How Much Can Complete A Room And Parlor Self Contain? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Can Complete A Room And Parlor Self Contain? (458 Views)

How Much Can Complete This House? / Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? / How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can Complete A Room And Parlor Self Contain? by Rilwayne001: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
There's a little space on my dad's land and I'm planning on saving up between now and next year with the hope of starting a little self contain on the space.

I'm actually just curious on how much it'd cost to start the abode in an humble way.

Comments and breakdowns would be highly appreciated!

Thank you all in advance!

1 Like

Re: How Much Can Complete A Room And Parlor Self Contain? by MaxiB1242: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
With the current situation of the country.. You should be looking at 1.8 to 2.5m

1 Like

Re: How Much Can Complete A Room And Parlor Self Contain? by Rilwayne001: 7:26am On Jul 18, 2021
MaxiB1242:
With the current situation of the country.. You should be looking at 1.8 to 2.5m

Okay thank you.

God bless.
Re: How Much Can Complete A Room And Parlor Self Contain? by topsy23: 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
MaxiB1242:

Yes you are right

(1) (Reply)

SOLD / Sangotedo: 24 Units Of 3-bedroom Flat For Sale! / One Bedroom Flat Available For Rent At Isuaniocha Awka Anambra State From Kruz E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.