Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Obi Cubana Told Me People Will Crave Death After His Mother’s Burial, Pretty Mik - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Told Me People Will Crave Death After His Mother’s Burial, Pretty Mik (649 Views)

Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana Told Me People Will Crave Death After His Mother’s Burial, Pretty Mik by Gabrielonome14: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
Obi Cubana told me people will crave death after his mother’s burial, Pretty Mike claims

Pretty Mike has claimed that businessman, Obi Iyiegbu, aka Obi Cubana, told him that his mother’s burial will make people wish to die.

The socialite, who was in Oba for the burial of Obi Cubana’s mother, claimed he had the conversation with the businessman during the burial of his wife’s father.

Get full gist via link below

https://coolstories.com.ng/obi-cubana-told-me-people-will-crave-death-after-his-mothers-burial-pretty-mike-claims/

Re: Obi Cubana Told Me People Will Crave Death After His Mother’s Burial, Pretty Mik by Karemarealty288(m): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
So ....where are the death cravers .....oya open condolence register.

Re: Obi Cubana Told Me People Will Crave Death After His Mother’s Burial, Pretty Mik by Valuepaints20(m): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Obi Cubana Told Me People Will Crave Death After His Mother’s Burial, Pretty Mik by Juliusmalema2: 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
Stupid talk!
Re: Obi Cubana Told Me People Will Crave Death After His Mother’s Burial, Pretty Mik by NORSYK(m): 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
Truly it was worth the wait. Watch Obi Cubana and Cubana chief priest throwing huge sums of money on musicians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_U3gAGmKBQ

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reportedly Suspends Aide Isreal DMW / Bbnaija 2021: Video Of Boma Kissing Angel Passionately On Live TV Pops Up / Meet The 4 Additional BBNaija Shineyaeye Housemates, Michael, Kayvee, JMK, Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.