Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Cheapest Tuition Fee In Usa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cheapest Tuition Fee In Usa (4091 Views)

Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? / Laptop Fee In UNN Causes Hardship Among Students (photos) / Okorocha Slashes Tuition Fee For Non-imo Students By 50% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Tuition Fee In Usa by distincty: 11:07am On May 12, 2011
Are you interested in an affordable, quality education School in United State? If you answered yes to these questions, then Oklahoma Panhandle State University (OPSU) is for you! Oklahoma Panhandle State University is a four-year state university located in the Oklahoma Panhandle. OPSU’s tuition and fees offer one of the most affordable choices comparatively with other U.S. universities. The OPSU campus is located in a small town where people are friendly and the weather is dry and hot in the summer, cold in the winter with frequent snow and windy almost year round. We are glad to help you with anything you might need………………….
At ELEOS GOLDEN HERITAGE
Odeku Close New Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
Tel: +234-2-8725347, +2348027189304, 08038283138, 08071645410
E-mail: info@eleosgoldenheritage.com,pius@eleosgoldenheritage.com, enquiries@eleosgoldenheritage.com,real-estate@eleosgoldenheritage.com, sales@eleosgoldenheritage.com,service@eleosgoldenheriatge.com awogbami@eleosgoldenheritage.com
Web: www.eleosgoldenheritage.com
Skype:eleosgoldenheritage, ayomic80,sammydone81, distinctPIUS
Yahoo: eleosgoldenheritage, ayomic80
Gtalk: eleosgoldenheritage, ayomic803
Nonoh: ayomic80
Twitter:http://twitter.com/eleos_golden
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/ELEOS-GOLDEN-HERITAGE-LIMITED-3824675?gid=3824675&mostPopular&trk=tyah
Re: Cheapest Tuition Fee In Usa by bradgg(m): 1:44pm On May 15, 2011
Please I am very much intrested.pls email all to uwadiae2002@yahoo.com
Re: Cheapest Tuition Fee In Usa by Xtfield(m): 11:53pm On May 15, 2011
You call this cheap? So what is expensive?

Estimated expenses or cost for study at Oklahoma Panhandle State University for one academic year:
Estimated Annual Expenses
Tuition Total $11773
Room and Board $6102
Annual School Expenses $17875
Personal Expenses $1575
TOTAL $19450

N3.2million Naira per annum!!!

I copied this from the University';s website! I think we should always be truthful in all we post on this forum.
Re: Cheapest Tuition Fee In Usa by distincty: 9:01am On May 16, 2011
You call this cheap? So what is expensive?

Estimated expenses or cost for study at Oklahoma Panhandle State University for one academic year:
Estimated Annual Expenses
Tuition Total $11773
Room and Board $6102
Annual School Expenses $17875
Personal Expenses $1575
TOTAL $19450

N3.2million Naira per annum!!!

I copied this from the University';s website! I think we should always be truthful in all we post on this forum.

@ xtfield, i can get all what u r trying to say, u should know that studying abroad is not a joking matter, what about schools that you will need nothing less than 6-9million if you want to study there like, Virgina International University, University of East London in Uk, in the US generally, you need nothing less than 6-8millions to study there per annum, so, to now get a school of 3m per anum, in United State of America, it worth it rather than spend urge amount of money on school that are not accredited in Nigeria, i met a lady some time ago and i am to market her, she was in lead city studying Nursing and she pay 500,000 per semester, isn't that alarming and did u know that nursing is not accredited in lead city, waste of money and waste of time, i then gave her some instants to go and study that very nursing abroad, aside of the money.she will be HOT CAKE here in Nigeria cos of the real practicals she would have undergo if she studies abroad, so my person, think twice and dont think i have posted a false advert on web, the time for you is now.

(1) (Reply)

2015 WAEC Specimen (biology, Chemistry, Physics & Agric Science) Released. / Some Beautiful Photos Of The Maritime University In Okerenkoko / 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.