Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) (4624 Views)

Guests & Bouncers Struggling To Pick Money At Obi Cubana’s Mum's Funeral (Pics) / Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator / Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by AmadiAba: 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'Doings'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkv1T7lsorw
Re: Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by mancoconut: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
grin grin grin

Omo Obi Cubana and Anambra boys as a whole completely shut down the internet yesterday, the trending algorithm on all social media platforms is unbelievable, money good sha.

9 Likes

Re: Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by realstars: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
The North With Bias Minds.

1 Like

Re: Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by bigdammyj: 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
Noted

Lol
Re: Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by AAA593: 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
Na 10 10 naira na grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by lomprico(m): 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
10 -10 naira

2 Likes

Re: Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by Educationalserv: 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
AmadiAba:
Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'Doings'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkv1T7lsorw
legitimate 10 naira vs yahoo vs drugs 1000k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by Kandeed: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
Well Warri don dey carry las now.... that slogan don shift go North now cheesy
Re: Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by Freebirs(f): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
Corrupt 10naira

2 Likes

Re: Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by BSsniffer: 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
Lol...obi Cubana doing things.

Abiola had exceedingly far more money than most of these anambra small boys put together, or is it lam adedibu who killed 2 cows daily for his large household for over 30years or Harry akande who was once the richest man in nigeria.....these men showed their wealth and weren't scared of doing so, but to what end? The abiola family haven learnt from the mistake of their patriarch are laying low trying to recover from the multiple blows, adedibu's house today is a ghost land and not much heard from the akande family. Wise men learn to stay low key and keep their wealth above the mob because wealth attracts envy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by Danzakidakura(m): 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
BSsniffer:

Abiola had exceedingly far more money than most of these anambra small boys put together, or is it lam adedibu who killed 2 cows daily for his large household for over 30years or Harry akande who was once the richest man in nigeria.....these men showed their wealth and weren't scared of doing so, but to what end? The abiola family haven learnt from the mistake of their patriarch are laying low trying to recover from the multiple blows, adedibu's house today is a ghost land and not much heard from the akande family. Wise men learn to stay low key and keep their wealth above the mob because wealth attracts envy.
I am praying for you God will have mercy on your soul so that you won't commit suicide out of hate and jealousy for Igbo peoples success. This is why many of you from SW kill and harvest human skulls to meet up. My brother hustle and leave the rest to God.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by BigSarah(f): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
undecided
Re: Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by BSsniffer: 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
Danzakidakura:
I am praying for you God will have mercy on your soul so that you won't commit suicide out of hate and jealousy for Igbo peoples success. This is why many of you from SW kill and harvest human skulls to meet up. My brother hustle and leave the rest to God.

Lol, money ritual isn't thing in igboland right? You can only be jealous of what you don't have and insecure men are quick to see envy were it doesn't exist. Your pea sized brain failed to get the message in what I wrote.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by Valkrie: 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
Danzakidakura:

He is only advising and not been jealous...!!

1 Like

Re: Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by BanevsJoker(m): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
Inferiority complex is a terrible thing.
Re: Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by Paretomaster1(m): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
Now I know Igbos are Obsessed with the Northerners, these people don't even know u exist talkless of Competing with you....

You always blame Northerners for everything... Please educate us, so we can help u beg them.
Re: Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by StreetFight: 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
Danzakidakura:

SW kee you there. SW harvest skulls, yet your people cannot stay in your crime infested zone. Which hustle are you talking about? The one you and your brothers are doing by selling Gala and La Casera in Lagos holdups? Have you confirmed how many of your brothers were washed away by yesterday's flood into the Lagos Lagoon? Or are you talking about hustling that has made several of your brothers to be serving long jail terms in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking? Or are you talking about your sisters that are in hotels all over the world selling their bodies?

4 Likes

Re: Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by Joromi1: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
Spraying 10 naira notes while Cubana lords were just dropping it in 1k bundles.
Re: Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by Ahkosua(f): 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
They are trying to meet up with what's already on ground
Re: Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by Danzakidakura(m): 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
StreetFight:

SW kee you there. SW harvest skulls, yet your people cannot stay in your crime infested zone. Which hustle are you talking about? The one you and your brothers are doing by selling Gala and La Casera in Lagos holdups? Have you confirmed how many of your brothers were washed away by yesterday's flood into the Lagos Lagoon? Or are you talking about hustling that has made several of your brothers to be serving long jail terms in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking? Or are you talking about your sisters that are in hotels all over the world selling their bodies?
hahahaha grin I understand your pain bro. It's well just like I said my prayers � are with you. But don't don't go and kill innocent people for money ritual it doesn't exist okay.
Re: Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by olamidedivotee(f): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
Danzakidakura:
hahahaha grin I understand your pain bro. It's well just like I said my prayers � are with you. But don't don't go and kill innocent people for money ritual it doesn't exist okay.
You need pain killer.

I know you wont eat tonight after reading what the guy wrote.

Cover your eyes in shame.

Re: Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by Danzakidakura(m): 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
olamidedivotee:

You need pain killer.

grin who be this skull miner again ?
Re: Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by Danzakidakura(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
olamidedivotee:

You need pain killer.

werey ta o lue so le
Re: Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by Stone03: 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
BSsniffer:

God bless you, brother.
I sense that the watchful eye of the government is beginning to beam on him now. Let's watch
Re: Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by owobokiri(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
StreetFight:

I'm happy that you feel oppressed by what went down at Oba! I want you to hit your head on the wall over it... Some of you may end up poisoners in life they way you are going... I don't understand the desperation to force others to live like you! This one is begging EFCC to invade and arrest the celebrant, the other one is preaching on how one should spend his own money! Why are you pained? It's his money he's throwing away not yours! Why are you mad about that?
Re: Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by olamidedivotee(f): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
Danzakidakura:
grin who be this skull miner again ?
Pelee
See this aboki pretending to be an Igbo man

I no get your time.

Re: Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by TheWolfen(m): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
Why spread fake news I first saw this video in 2020
Re: Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by bilulu(m): 1:46am On Jul 18, 2021
IsellTutleneck0:
Shiit is about to go down grin next week will be awesome, nobody show off/flex reach Arewa boys

I sell unisex turtleneck for adult and kids

Click on my moniker/name for samples
Arewa are mostly through government money why most Igbos hustle their way up
Re: Northern Cubana: Northerners Retaliate Oba 'doings' (video) by ZorGBUooeh: 7:03am On Jul 18, 2021
Na Yoruba man post this tin

Next week every tin go end

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye's Son Celebrates 3rd Birthday / Clean And Crisp Live Sound For Your Events / BRT Bus Advertising In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.