Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) (83465 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) / Wike Lúlé: Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike During Nduka's Mum Funeral (Video) / Anambra 2021: Dr. Godwin Maduka To Emerge PDP Candidate, Chidoka As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by sinachi5(f): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
[quote author=flamingREED post=103812320]Mark my words:

You shall hear about me Amen and Amen ����

1 Like

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by wany(f): 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
The hand shake,if you know you know undecided

1 Like

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
111GlassCup:

Amen... For good and not for evil. But remember no matter how much the money is, it stays on Earth. So is the sacrifices really worth it cheesy

cheesy

Interesting
Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
flamingREED:
Mark my words:

You shall hear about me.

Get Rich or Die Trying
Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by daddytime(m): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
michelz:

You are smart, bro.

Lol...

The guy English dey always give am out no matter where him hide the moniker.
Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
What is linking churchill and this man?

Something tells me it's yahoo grin grin grin grin
Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by pepperdemzombie: 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
vincentjk:
Moral lesson; igbo men are silent. I mean really silent billionaires.
You forgot to add "landed on potopoto".
Are they the owners Or they borrowed and rented to show off?
Did you ask yourself why Psquare, Jazzy, Flavour and co were not there? They WORK for money!

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by SouthSouth1914: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
vincentjk:

Hater

Liar! Do you know what 67 private jets is? Do you people even think? Because you guys are mumu, you think everyone is? Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by 111GlassCup: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
CamusMidas:

And where does poverty stays?

The point is don't over push yourself. There is a difference in moderate living and poverty

1 Like

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by Laslaslala: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Poverty is man's greatest enemy
Millionaire at your youth is a goooaal
Make hay while it is still shining
Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by Oracleforce: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Churchill and Tonto Dike...
Since Churchill don come trend for Cubana mama burial....Tonto Dike too go bring out something wey she go take trend...

The stupid lady like competition die...she go pay someone to feature her so that she go trend for social media....

Can you imagine Tonto, becoming the best father of the year...the question that I need to ask the proprietor of the school is that probably she also can be the father of the year when her husband is still alive and well...

1 Like

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
anselm791:

It’s getting boring dear,
Get your broke ass off that phone and join me let’s go and hustle.

i'm not motivated or inspired by criminals and ill gotten gains. I prefer respectable money that I can sleep well at night and my children will not be teased.

...but feel free to worship them and make them your heroes.
Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by anselm791(m): 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
perambulator:

i'm not motivated or inspired by criminals and ill gotten gains. I prefer respectable money that I can sleep well at night and my children will not be teased.

...but feel free to worship them and make them your heroes.

Your hate is palpable calling them criminals and their wealth ill gotten without any shred of evidence.
What can’t you just be happy for them?

1 Like

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
111GlassCup:

The point is don't over push yourself. There is a difference in moderate living and poverty
The point is don't tell people how far they should pursue wealth, lots of invention we have today was financed with money.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by afamaustin(m): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mmaduka my brother,u are the best candidate but PDP as a party the mad.
Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
anselm791:

Your hate is palpable calling them criminals and their wealth ill gotten without any shred of evidence.
What can’t you just be happy for them?

They are criminals. You know it you just choose to ignore it because you are a slave to money.

You are the kind of person that would have defended Hushpuppy or the other Forbes guy (cant remmember his name) until they get arrested.

You dont have to wait until a man is arrested to know his income is dubious. The company you keep for instance will tell you if your money is respectable. How many Bank of Oil company executives do you see at this function? If you a legitimate business man in Nigeria making the kind of money these men claim to be making, the bank MD, Directors etc will be at your functions.

Yahoo yahoo boys and drug dealers cannot buy respectability with all their money, so they tend to make noise (thats the whole point of the show of wealth) and move around with similar criminals. You rarely see people with legitimate businesses and respectable wealth making noise about their wealth/ showing off, their crowd are also respectable . Cosharis, Otedola, Aig Imoukhoude, Aliko, Folawiyo etc have more money than these clowns, they have businesses they can point to, you dont see them with yahoo boys, look at the calibre of people at their functions.

Nobody makes that kind of money from Nightclubs, the boss of popular Buzz Bar was recently arrested for internet fraud. Nightclubs are usually a front for illegitimate businesses.

5 Likes

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by danilmo: 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
vincentjk:
Moral lesson; igbo men are silent. I mean really silent billionaires.

Guy shut up.. this one na lie..

Even Dangote wedding wey dignitary and co associate , politicians honored self no reach like that...

Howfar u..

Moreover Private jet is 10Billion at least..

Coming with private jet doesn't mean u own it, many are for rentage..

#10million for day rent isn't a big deal for many Nigerian business associates..

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by anselm791(m): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
perambulator:

They are criminals. You know it you just choose to ignore it because you are a slave to money.

You are the kind of person that would have defended Hushpuppy or the other Forbes guy (cant remmember his name) until they get arrested.

You dont have to wait until a man is arrested to know his income is dubious. The company you keep for instance will tell you if your money is respectable. How many Bank of Oil company executives do you see at this function? If you a legitimate business man in Nigeria making the kind of money these men claim to be making, the bank MD, Directors etc will be at your functions.

Yahoo yahoo boys and drug dealers cannot buy respectability with all their money, so they tend to make noise (thats the whole point of the show of wealth) and move around with similar criminals. You rarely see people with legitimate businesses and respectable wealth making noise about their wealth/ showing off, their crowd are also respectable . Cosharis, Otedola, Aig Imoukhoude, Aliko, Folawiyo etc have more money than these clowns, they have businesses they can point to, you dont see them with yahoo boys, look at the calibre of people at their functions.

It’s innocent until proven guilty.
This system of justice seems to work just fine.
Of course Politicians were not there cause they are not politicians.
Bank CEOs and Scholars were not there because these guys are not highly educated.
What they do have in common is that they are young and rose from nothing which is where your hate is coming from and frankly justified.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
anselm791:

It’s innocent until proven guilty.
This system of justice seems to work just fine.
Of course Politicians were not there cause they are not politicians.
Bank CEOs and Scholars were not there because these guys are not highly educated.
What they do have in common is that they are young and rose from nothing which is where your hate is coming from and frankly justified.

I never mentioned politicians...Nigerian Politicians are not a yardstick for legitimacy, many of them are products of criminality. If your business is legitimate and you are making the kind of money these guys claim to be making,believe me your bank will send a high power delegation to your function. If they dont, it's because they know your business is illegitimate and dont want to associate with you publicly (ofcourse banks will take your money privately)

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by anselm791(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
perambulator:

I never mentioned politicians...Nigerian Politicians are not a yardstick for legitimacy, many of them are products of criminality. If your business is legitimate and you are making the kind of money these guys claim to be making,believe me your bank will send a high power delegation to your function. If they dont, it's because they know your business is illegitimate and dont want to associate with you publicly (ofcourse banks will take your money privately)

Well you mentioned Dangote and we all know how he made his wealth.
And where do you think all that mints came from?
And like I mentioned, bank execs are more educated and older than they are, this is clearly not their niche.
The majority in attendance were the poor and you will never see this in your average billonaire’s burial.
Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by Gbagura: 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
vincentjk:

Hater.
Mugu, yes or no
Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by CaptainFM1: 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
FirstSon01:
Maduka might most probably not be very close to Obi Cubanna but has seen another opportunity to show himself to the public and garner sentiments ahead of his "defection".

Trust politicians at your own peril, it's all a game.

Rip Mama Obi Cubanna.

Is the whole funfare not a political announcement for Obi Cubana himself?

Unfortunately, that's the way Nigeria is. The rich & elites have highjacked the political structure...even when they don't have anything to offer the masses. That's why it's a do or die affair for them.

Out politics is extremely lucrative business, and they are further making it exclusively preserved for the rich and wealthy.
Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by alimohammedibn(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
111GlassCup:

Amen... For good and not for evil. But remember no matter how much the money is, it stays on Earth. So is the sacrifices really worth it cheesy

My day Shall be come
Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by Ayara222: 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
true talk

Nobody makes that kind of money from Nightclubs, the boss of popular Buzz Bar was recently arrested for internet fraud. Nightclubs are usually a front for illegitimate business

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by vincentjk(m): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

You forgot to add "landed on potopoto".
Are they the owners Or they borrowed and rented to show off?
Did you ask yourself why Psquare, Jazzy, Flavour and co were not there? They WORK for money!

This burial just dey pepper una for body since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by vincentjk(m): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Liar! Do you know what 67 private jets is? Do you people even think? Because you guys are mumu, you think everyone is? Nonsense

Hater goan make money and stop hating on successful men.
Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by Lightorder: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
flamingREED:
Mark my words:

You shall hear about me.
I believe you , my brother

1 Like

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by vincentjk(m): 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
danilmo:

Guy shut up.. this one na lie..

Even Dangote wedding wey dignitary and co associate , politicians honored self no reach like that...

Howfar u..

Moreover Private jet is 10Billion at least..

Coming with private jet doesn't mean u own it, many are for rentage..

#10million for day rent isn't a big deal for many Nigerian business associates..

For your info tunde ednut posted that update

Abi is tunde ednut also igbo?

Hater like you, goan work your lazy ass and stop counting people's millions online. grin
Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by vincentjk(m): 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
Gbagura:
Mugu, yes or no

Hater.

Goan look for money grin

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by Asadujames202(m): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
flamingREED:
Mark my words:

You shall hear about me.

When you steal mama iyabos pants

We shall hear about you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) / Desmond Elliot Bridge Vs Onem Tyna Miracle Bridge (Photos) / DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.