Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,023 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Religious People - Have You Ever Thought Of This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious People - Have You Ever Thought Of This? (300 Views)

Man Slams Religious People Who Criticize Women Who Do Plastic Surgery / Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours / Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious People - Have You Ever Thought Of This? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sometimes when I hear of death, I get a totally different picture, I mean do people ever think of this?
Now imagine you're a huge football fan, and then you die two days to the England - Italy match, and possible you staked a reasonable amount of money.

Two minutes after your death you're in your comfortable flat in heaven, or possible a scarcely furnished self-con apartment in hell fire with your worms and body heater ensuite.
You are still trying to get used to the fire, and maybe getting to know your neighbours, how long they have been in hell, and possibly ask to know whether the fire actually every pause, and which Biblical descriptions are true.
Some others in heaven are busy trying to arrange their flats, and white garments, and also trying to get to know their neighbours and possible wondering whether they will ever get their lips to rest from praising god.

Then theirs you the football lover, who just remembered that you were earnestly waiting for the England - Italy match, and now you have to head over to the media department, to know the possibility of mounting a viewing centre in heaven or hell, since some actually believe the demons behind football come from the deepest part of this part of the world.
At the gate you meet this weird looking demons, with weapons looking, and laughing like the typical Nigerian tow-gate police men.

'Sir, I want to umm know of the possibility of mounting a bla bla bla cos I'm trying not to miss the match on xx date.'
They look at you, ignore and continue with their discussions since you're a spirit and they really cannot do much more than yelling.
Now you have no options than to stay at the gate of heaven or hell for the next two days, waiting for any new check-ins so you can get to know the outcome of the match, and possibly send a message to your gee on earth to catch out your Bet9ja ticket.

Have you ever imagined this? Just, like have you ever thought of the possibility?
Re: Religious People - Have You Ever Thought Of This? by lilvicky68(m): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
Lol.. OP e be like say you drink garri with unpeeled groundnut..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious People - Have You Ever Thought Of This? by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
Sometimes when I hear of death, I get a totally different picture, I mean do people ever think of this?
Now imagine you're a huge football fan, and then you die two days to the England - Italy match, and possible you staked a reasonable amount of money.

Two minutes after your death you're in your comfortable flat in heaven, or possible a scarcely furnished self-con apartment in hell fire with your worms and body heater ensuite.
You are still trying to get used to the fire, and maybe getting to know your neighbours, how long they have been in hell, and possibly ask to know whether the fire actually every pause, and which Biblical descriptions are true.
Some others in heaven are busy trying to arrange their flats, and white garments, and also trying to get to know their neighbours and possible wondering whether they will ever get their lips to rest from praising god.
Isn't it about time you dumped that lie you have been fed, probably since childhood, of Death, Heaven and Hell. undecided

Those who are dead in Christ, sleep in their graves until Jesus Christ returns to judge their individual works. So there is no such thing as walking up in Heaven or Helll after death. No, instead we remains sleep unto the bridegroom shows up to wake us up - Matthew 25 vs 1 - 13. undecided

What that means is that there is no one in Heaven or Hell, even to this day. The apostles, all of whom died about 2000 years ago, are still there in there graves waiting for Jesus Christ to return and judge their works - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 . So whatever one is looking forward to in this world, once dead, that's it. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious People - Have You Ever Thought Of This? by Jashub: 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
This must be the dumbest-post ever loaded on Nairaland and it's just goes to show how mentally unstable people are in Nigeria. undecided
Re: Religious People - Have You Ever Thought Of This? by McLizbae: 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
Lols.. OP you don too watch those local igbo and yoruba films..
Re: Religious People - Have You Ever Thought Of This? by NgoziLovelyn(f): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
grin
Re: Religious People - Have You Ever Thought Of This? by Polynek(m): 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
I can't stop laughing oo grin grin grin Dix is very funny which Kain imagination b dix eehn OP grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, Is It A Sin? / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, July 20, 2021 / The Difference Between Winning Souls For God's Kingdom And Members For A Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.