Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

VBA Programming From Scratch To Pro With Readily Available Resources On PC - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / VBA Programming From Scratch To Pro With Readily Available Resources On PC (221 Views)

Learn Web Dev/ Programming From A Well Known Source And Get A Certified Degree. / Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? / Learn Programming From Scratch With These Wonderful Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VBA Programming From Scratch To Pro With Readily Available Resources On PC by Salemmy(m): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
Visual Basic For Application (VBA) is a version of the QBASIC programming language which is found in Microsoft's Office suites and some other applications. VBA can be used to program application that depends on Microsoft Office to run.
For example, one can use VBA to develop a database application whose data are stored in excel. There will be user interface forms for input to the excel sheet. Another application of VBA is game development. Academic games can be done with VBA. The product that are possible to be developed in VBA depend on the degree of mastery of the language and imagination of programmers.
The first thing to do in order to start VBA Programming, is configured Ms Office to developer mode. This is quite simple!
Once that is done you will be taken to the development environment where you can tell your computer what to do, how to do it and when to do it. This is what we call computer programming. The development environment is generally divided into two: the design environment and the code environment.
In this introductory post on VBA, I have been able to tell you a little bit about programming in VBA. In subsequent post we shall be diving gradually into it practically. I shall be making posts almost on daily basis, so check around and recommend to friends to. See you then.
Salemmy

1 Share

Re: VBA Programming From Scratch To Pro With Readily Available Resources On PC by happiness4ever(m): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
Where is the resources?

(1) (Reply)

Need For Savings And Investment Platform / Looking Wordpress Theme Developer/ruby On Rails Programmer / Do You Buy Steroids? Where And How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.