Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

I Hate It When You Insult Them... - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Hate It When You Insult Them... (409 Views)

My Wife Insult Me At Any Sight Of Provocation, I Need Advice. / Love Can Turn To Hate If These Are Ignored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hate It When You Insult Them... by ThickSharon123(f): 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
I've been in Nairaland just recently, and I would said that the the toxicity small dick men or holy women throw on men who have it endowed is totally disgusting. They were not made for you, so please take your small dick and holy attitude and leave our endowed men alone. Christ.

What you don't like, some girls like it, especially BBW like us. So please, stop making them feel worthless because they have something they are proud of.

#Rubbish angry

4 Likes

Re: I Hate It When You Insult Them... by Federalcase(m): 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
Small dïck men and holy women? Am i missing any profiling update I would like to properly categorized myself because am Way too big to be holy

3 Likes

Re: I Hate It When You Insult Them... by NgHotGirls: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
cool
Federalcase:
Small dïck men and holy women? Am i missing any profiling update I would like to properly categorized myself because am Way too big to be holy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Read My Word With Great Expectation Ladies / hemdee in great mood now / I Just Need A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.