Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,251 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

"I Said Yes" - Actress, Inidima Okojie Gets Engaged To Her London Beau (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Said Yes" - Actress, Inidima Okojie Gets Engaged To Her London Beau (photos) (3292 Views)

Asa Asika Gets Engaged To Leona Adesanya / Bbnaija Dorathy Joins Popular Actresses, Inidima Okojie, Sharon Ojah To Model 4 / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Said Yes" - Actress, Inidima Okojie Gets Engaged To Her London Beau (photos) by Okoyeaniche(m): 4:07am On Jul 18, 2021
Inidima Okojie, a Nollywood actress, has posted gorgeous images from her engagement celebration with her lover.

Inidima also shared her love story;

“About two years ago, on one random day, I was ranting on my Insta stories about not being able to find fresh crispy Maltesers in Lagos (they are one of my fave chocolates)

"Next thing, I get an email from an Abasi titled ‘Maltesers from London’ � saying he saw my rant on Instagram and he was in London at the time and would love to send some Maltesers to my manager or representative’s address.

"One week later I got a whole bag filled with maltesers. I was so happy, I posted it on my Insta stories saying I had the best fans.

"But you were not just a fan and boy did you let me knowww!.

"Reading our old emails now… I can’t help but smile and thank God for how far we’ve come.

No matter how long it took me to come around or how much I pushed back, you...READ MORE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Said Yes" - Actress, Inidima Okojie Gets Engaged To Her London Beau (photos) by DonBenny77(m): 4:37am On Jul 18, 2021
Mumu man don kneel down.

5 Likes

Re: "I Said Yes" - Actress, Inidima Okojie Gets Engaged To Her London Beau (photos) by pyyxxaro: 4:39am On Jul 18, 2021
The guy face from side resemble that Nigeria -American own SEAL

The guy passport go fine shaa undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Said Yes" - Actress, Inidima Okojie Gets Engaged To Her London Beau (photos) by Commentor: 6:17am On Jul 18, 2021
Re: "I Said Yes" - Actress, Inidima Okojie Gets Engaged To Her London Beau (photos) by Kriss216: 6:22am On Jul 18, 2021
To kneel and beg an evening newspaper to be your responsibility should be treated as an act of terrorism!

5 Likes

Re: "I Said Yes" - Actress, Inidima Okojie Gets Engaged To Her London Beau (photos) by Chimeluv(f): 7:14am On Jul 18, 2021
Congrats to her smiley
Re: "I Said Yes" - Actress, Inidima Okojie Gets Engaged To Her London Beau (photos) by Gadafii: 7:22am On Jul 18, 2021
See agbaya kneeling down for someone he's way older than, someone he is going to feed, care for and protect with his own resources, a kpekus that's not even brand new
Re: "I Said Yes" - Actress, Inidima Okojie Gets Engaged To Her London Beau (photos) by humilitypays(m): 7:31am On Jul 18, 2021
Kriss216:
To kneel and beg an evening newspaper to be your responsibility should be treated as an act of terrorism!
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Said Yes" - Actress, Inidima Okojie Gets Engaged To Her London Beau (photos) by PenpalOso: 8:11am On Jul 18, 2021
See as full grown man with wrinkled scalp Dey kneel down to propose give evening newspaper that must have been ran through more times than the finish line at an Olympic race. Simping is a genetical disorder.
Abeg wey mosdi? angry
Re: "I Said Yes" - Actress, Inidima Okojie Gets Engaged To Her London Beau (photos) by Someodds: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2021
Some stupid mem sha. Kneeling down to your kid because of pussy �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Said Yes" - Actress, Inidima Okojie Gets Engaged To Her London Beau (photos) by NLmopol(m): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2021
pyyxxaro:

SEAL still fine pass this na abeg sad

1 Like

Re: "I Said Yes" - Actress, Inidima Okojie Gets Engaged To Her London Beau (photos) by siofra(f): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2021
*excited female squeals grin

I'm so happy for you darling kiss

1 Like

Re: "I Said Yes" - Actress, Inidima Okojie Gets Engaged To Her London Beau (photos) by Dalil8: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2021
My God cry

A grown ass man on his knees begging an expired product to be his burden. Bloody simp. angry angry

A woman in a man's body....Tueehh!

1 Like

Re: "I Said Yes" - Actress, Inidima Okojie Gets Engaged To Her London Beau (photos) by LuQuLuQu(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2021
See the man burn burn face
Re: "I Said Yes" - Actress, Inidima Okojie Gets Engaged To Her London Beau (photos) by obi4eze(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
It's on her Instagram page.

Celebrity marriages... lipsrsealed
Re: "I Said Yes" - Actress, Inidima Okojie Gets Engaged To Her London Beau (photos) by MrBachelor: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
So she been get the "I said yes" balloon ready for the moment?

1 Like

Re: "I Said Yes" - Actress, Inidima Okojie Gets Engaged To Her London Beau (photos) by Falomo211(m): 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
Wahala for who go marry these Nigeria actress ooooh hmmmm you sure say na brand new wife?? grin grin grin
Re: "I Said Yes" - Actress, Inidima Okojie Gets Engaged To Her London Beau (photos) by folake4u(f): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
Awww! This is so nice. Congratulations fine Edo babe.
Re: "I Said Yes" - Actress, Inidima Okojie Gets Engaged To Her London Beau (photos) by Gerrard59(m): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2021
Someodds:
Some stupid mem sha. Kneeling down to your kid because of pussy �

Dude is 35 and lass is in her early 30s.

Who is the kid here?
Re: "I Said Yes" - Actress, Inidima Okojie Gets Engaged To Her London Beau (photos) by shegzhkn: 9:31am On Jul 19, 2021
pyyxxaro:

SEAL - Sea, air and Land or ??
Re: "I Said Yes" - Actress, Inidima Okojie Gets Engaged To Her London Beau (photos) by Onyi22(f): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2021
DonBenny77:
Mumu man don kneel down.
E pain am grin
Re: "I Said Yes" - Actress, Inidima Okojie Gets Engaged To Her London Beau (photos) by Gerrard59(m): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2021
I was a keen follower of Ebony Life when it started. As a result, I admired and followed some of her anchors/presenters: Zainab Balogun, Cynthia Kamalu, Bolanle, Dami something (quite short), Stephanie Coker, Mimi Olanaja, Inidima Okojie etc. Over the years, some of these ladies got married and again, it showed me the effects of hypergamy. None of the married a man financially lesser than they are. Zainab married the CEO and Founder of JetWest Airlines, Stephanie married Olumide Aderinokun (brother to Tayo Aderinokun, Co-Founder of GTB) who lost his previous wife to cancer. No idea what is the name of Cynthia's husband but I wager he is a well-to-do dude. Now, Inidima Okojie marries a well-to-do entrepreneur in Abasi Ene-Obong. One common thing about these men is: they are well advanced in age. None is below mid-30s. Also, they are doing well financially (love does not exist in the world's poverty capital) and I bet they are holders of strong passports. Dikko Nwachukwu and Abasi are American citizens and there is no way a dude like Olumide would not have a strong passport. I am pretty sure same applies to Dami's and Cynthia's husbands. What does it mean? As a (wo)man, don't listen to blockheads who chant of early marriage or don't know that hypergamy exist or disregard the importance of finance in marriage.

If there are two things I would give these ladies is an A for being Intentional and not parroting Ndi Feminazi theories like Toke Makinwa and Co. I await the good news from Bolanle and Mimi.
Re: "I Said Yes" - Actress, Inidima Okojie Gets Engaged To Her London Beau (photos) by DonBenny77(m): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2021
Onyi22:

E pain am grin
Na dem, nde "matured minds"

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Survives Hurricane Sandy While In The US (photos) / Photos: Mario Balotelli Frolicks With His Sexy Finacee In A Miami Beach / Checkout What These "Home Alone" Stars Now Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.