Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

An Ikwerre Man Actually Moved The Nation To Divide Nigeria.'.nnnnb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Ikwerre Man Actually Moved The Nation To Divide Nigeria.'.nnnnb (1161 Views)

They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally / FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria / Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Ikwerre Man Actually Moved The Nation To Divide Nigeria.'.nnnnb by kollinzgee(m): 5:50am On Jul 18, 2021
Honourable chinda of obio akpor constituents.wonders shall never end..
Re: An Ikwerre Man Actually Moved The Nation To Divide Nigeria.'.nnnnb by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 18, 2021
kollinzgee:
trash
Re: An Ikwerre Man Actually Moved The Nation To Divide Nigeria.'.nnnnb by chiiraq802(m): 8:03am On Jul 18, 2021
grin
Re: An Ikwerre Man Actually Moved The Nation To Divide Nigeria.'.nnnnb by OBALOLA55(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

trash
ALHAJI WHAT IS TRASH ABOUT THIS NEWS

1 Like

Re: An Ikwerre Man Actually Moved The Nation To Divide Nigeria.'.nnnnb by SLAP44: 10:52am On Jul 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

trash

Mallam, where's the trash? grin

1 Like

Re: An Ikwerre Man Actually Moved The Nation To Divide Nigeria.'.nnnnb by conscienceman4(m): 11:46am On Jul 18, 2021
I didn't lose my vote.

1 Like

Re: An Ikwerre Man Actually Moved The Nation To Divide Nigeria.'.nnnnb by esnbrutality: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
YOU MUST APPLY FOR VISA AND IT WILL BE OUT-RIGHTLY REJECTED. BIAFRA IS STRICTLY FOR CIRCUMCISED PEOPLE. angry

Juliusmalema:

trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ikwerre Man Actually Moved The Nation To Divide Nigeria.'.nnnnb by HallaDaTruth: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
I support
Re: An Ikwerre Man Actually Moved The Nation To Divide Nigeria.'.nnnnb by BKayy: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
kollinzgee:
Seriously I shock oh. Ikwerre of all people
Re: An Ikwerre Man Actually Moved The Nation To Divide Nigeria.'.nnnnb by orisa37: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
He is such a performing LEGISLATOR. God bless him.

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Used Crime Proceeds To Acquire St. Christopher & Nevis Citizenship —US / Yoruba Nation Rally Held In New York At The UN HQ Ipob Too Joined / The DJ Witch Lied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.