Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State (57077 Views)

Oil Theft: Navy Arrests Tompolo’s Men, Firm Kicks / Navy Releases Vessel Intercepted By Tompolo Men / Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by Obakashdee(m): 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
Soukiss:
and all d wahala dey for soja nick

Even unknown gunmen Dey kill soja
Plane crash dey kill soja

Na Stil Soja Head e dey
Omo Soja don suffer

1 Like

Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by YouandiAllofus: 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
Easternblood:
If Niger Delta republic forms, the amount of civil wars Dem go get within the space of 2 years alone, na only 2% of their population go remain, na why low-key Dem no want secession
That is only in your imagination.
They say a man cannot be living by the river side and be blinded by soap.
Sometimes, the best way to tell the future is by looking at the past. I hope you get the message
Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by Ovis1302(m): 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ctorch:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/bloodbath-in-delta-militant-leader-kills-6-tompolo-men/amp/?fbclid=IwAR2aSGLr_vJTVXSuReyMAETI36a2QhF_GFLN0zqohpG_fdkvuFrS63f3eyU

" He got wind of the plan..." was repeated twice or thereabout in this report.
That shows there are several moles working for him in Tompolo camp ,etc.
Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by sylve11: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
lol Niger Delta ndị awa oyel

reason FG no dey take them serious
just give them some money and watch them tear themselves limb for limb

Na people from east government come dey take serious abi? grin cool
Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
I can see your confident -Sai baba on the wheel-The arrival of your Jihadist agenda -Your new Usman Dan Fodio - You guys have it all figured out -The agenda to keep borrowing money to build a refinery in Niger Republic for your Caliphate with southerners oil wells -To make naira valueless for the southern business men to cripple there businesses-Out of 19 states in north only 4 are governed by non fulanis -Your people are our minister's and youve planted Amina in UN secretariat to block any southern successions-Youve closed all southern boarders ,caging them while youve opened the northern boarders inviting your Fulani terrorists to Nigeria with AK-47 to slaughter and grab southerners ancestoral lands -Nigeria have only 19 viable states (States that can survive independently on there own without any government help or assistant-Out of 19 viable states in Nigeria the south have 15 while the north have only 4 vaible states -Your agenda for a Caliphate will fail -We are poor rather than creating avenues to help us -You are busy borrowing Trillions of Naira to build a refinery in Niger republic-Nigeria uses 71% of its annual revenue to service debt alone annually -Please my southern brothers ,there is more that unites us than seperates us -We cannot allow the Fulani foreigners to take over our land -The south provide 80% of Nigeria economical resources annually - Niger/delta request for 5% is been denied only for the Fulanis to give them 3% of every oil gotten from there ancestoral land and for your information theyve approved the building of a pipeline from niger/delta to Niger republic for the said refinery rather than fixing 4 Nigeria refinery they want a new one in Niger -I dont know why no southern state nor a southerner cant be approved to build refinery but Nigeria can approve one Dangote.Southerners wake up -I support Sunday Igboho -I support Nnamdi Kanu Unity of the south is nonnegotiable.The Fulanis leave by propaganda -Divide and conquer-Thats why they say Northern Nigeria and they seperate us by tribe ,states and regions thereby creating divisions among us .We shall overcome.
Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by Moorish: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nigerians are one of the most violent africans

Ghana our west african neighbour, on the other hand is so peaceful

Dunno where we got it wrong

I was watching a video on a Video blogger's visit to Accra, Ghana

When he was having some coconut water, and threw the straw's wrapper on the ground, there was correction from ghanaians, telling him not to litter their streets

Nigeria sha undecided

Ghanaians also observe pedestrian crossings and actually wait, without horning, for pedestrians to cross the road

We need a change really.. even on this forum, everyone seems so aggressive, desperate to insult at any slight instance

1 Like

Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by Tapout(m): 11:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tomorrow now they will give him amnesty. Messed up country.
Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by Amb1045(m): 1:01am On Jul 19, 2021
Captain8:
most people in bayelsa are not Ijaw? are you ok?
have you been to Bayless before. They have other tribes that are not okay in Bayless. Few ijaw in delta, rivers, ondo. Make injuries before you begin see talk
Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by Flairoqy(m): 1:08am On Jul 19, 2021
life2017:
Why is he not called Bandit?
How do we define a Millitant, bandit, unknown Gun men, kidnappers, arm robbers or Criminals in Nigeria?

How do d media chose this terms beyond Tribes, religion and region?
You’re reasonable, I choose to just watch the activities going on in Nigeria, it’s not rocket science but it has a pattern it’s following, bloggers choose the names we call our terrorists over here.
Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by Angelicqueen(f): 1:25am On Jul 19, 2021
cry

1 Like

Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by Kandeed: 1:40am On Jul 19, 2021
Veqtor:
Tompolo is an overfed dog that's become lackadaisical with his duties.

Peacekeeping my foot... peacekeeping that comes from ghana-must-go bags, while the Niger-deltans are still being ripped off by the north.

The Pib thing isn't something to be quiet about.

They giving oil producing communities a meagre 3%, while North is taking 30% for "searching for oil in the Arid north". As if that's not enough, they added a clause to make some northern states oil-producing, simply because pipelines pass through them... meaning, they'd still partake in the 3% Pib allocation. Is this not cheating of the highest order? And tompolo will take peanuts and keep quiet, just like most of the south south leaders. Na juju be that.

If he can no longer do the needful, someone, whose blood is hotter, should probably take over.

The day you understand politics is the day you'll stress urself less and quit typing things like this
Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by Halle000: 1:49am On Jul 19, 2021
Is This The Lowest Point Of Rough Handling The Nigeria Currency Amongst Its Citizens?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pd0gm9Ipu4
Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by stevenosa(m): 2:14am On Jul 19, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
They should all kill their selves, it's none of my business.

The ripple effect go reach you, bet me
Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by pacespot(m): 3:09am On Jul 19, 2021
I think the new insurgents perceived that Tompolo is now on government side with constant meetings and frolicking of Buhari ministers to his place. So the new militants target Tompolo so as to share whatever proceeds he is getting from Buhari with them. I've just done my own Niger Delta militancy political analysis with this comment grin
Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by wink2015(m): 3:34am On Jul 19, 2021
Even with crude oil money being used to settle this creek boys.

They are still fighting.
Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by geemd434: 6:37am On Jul 19, 2021
Kandeed:

The day you understand politics is the day you'll stress urself less and quit typing things like this

What is politics?? Mr politician
Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by Okoroawusa: 6:49am On Jul 19, 2021
Veqtor:
Tompolo is an overfed dog that's become lackadaisical with his duties.

Peacekeeping my foot... peacekeeping that comes from ghana-must-go bags, while the Niger-deltans are still being ripped off by the north.

The Pib thing isn't something to be quiet about.

They giving oil producing communities a meagre 3%, while North is taking 30% for "searching for oil in the Arid north". As if that's not enough, they added a clause to make some northern states oil-producing, simply because pipelines pass through them... meaning, they'd still partake in the 3% Pib allocation. Is this not cheating of the highest order? And tompolo will take peanuts and keep quiet, just like most of the south south leaders. Na juju be that.

If he can no longer do the needful, someone, whose blood is hotter, should probably take over.
This thing you wrote up there justifies a Niger Delta person killing another Niger Delta person right?

How una dey take reason at times?
Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by Captain8(m): 7:51am On Jul 19, 2021
Amb1045:
have you been to Bayless before. They have other tribes that are not okay in Bayless. Few ijaw in delta, rivers, ondo. Make injuries before you begin see talk
you are big fool i swear...... bayelsa is fully Ijaw...though urhobo have one community in bayelsa of ofoni...
any other person in bayelsa is a business migrant....
Ijaws are 60% in rivers state..
Ijaws are 30% in delta..
Ijaws are 100% in bayelsa..

Ijaws are only minority in ondo, edo, akwa ibom, abia,

1 Like

Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by Amb1045(m): 9:08am On Jul 19, 2021
Captain8:
you are big fool i swear...... bayelsa is fully Ijaw...though urhobo have one community in bayelsa of ofoni...
any other person in bayelsa is a business migrant....
Ijaws are 60% in rivers state..
Ijaws are 30% in delta..
Ijaws are 100% in bayelsa..

Ijaws are only minority in ondo, edo, akwa ibom, abia,
so painful to engage in such argument with you. You lack a lot of information. So ijaw is in abia too
Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by LLMG: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2021
your opinion, it doesn't count. keep expressing your fear
Juliusmalema:

There is nothing like south

Such nonsense doesn't exist
Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by LLMG: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2021
some are on genocidal ethnic religious cleansing mission, while some others are on foolish self destructive internal conflict stupidity. that's the difference if you are sincere with what is happening in present day Nigeria.
life2017:
Why is he not called Bandit?
How do we define a Millitant, bandit, unknown Gun men, kidnappers, arm robbers or Criminals in Nigeria?

How do d media chose this terms beyond Tribes, religion and region?
Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by DanishRossy(f): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
The militant leader was killed last night. I heard he's just a small boy of about 23years.
Known for kidnappings and killing if the exact said ransom isn't paid.
Nigeria Is truly bleeding.
Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by DanishRossy(f): 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
The militant leader was killed last night. I heard he's just a small boy of about 23years.
Known for kidnappings and killing if the exact said ransom isn't paid.
Nigeria Is truly bleeding.[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by Ugonna62: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
Both tompolo,the millitant leader and those killed are bunch of assliking cowards,.only good in bunkering and pipeline security while the north hightjack their oil resources and use the procede to subgate and enmasculate the rest of nigerians ,develope the sahara and abandon your people in poverty and penury! Overrated idiots!
Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by GloryAhead(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
Amb1045:
Oga, na Bayelsa, no be Bayless o.... for a fact, Bayelsa State has highest number of Ijaws than any other tribes. I live in BY.
Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by Amb1045(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
GloryAhead:
Oga, na Bayelsa, no be Bayless o.... for a fact, Bayelsa State has highest number of Ijaws than any other tribes. I live in BY.
thanks but not all bayelsian are ijaw.
Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by Captain8(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
Amb1045:
so painful to engage in such argument with you. You lack a lot of information. So ijaw is in abia too
part of Indoki clan is carved into abia state.... Indoki is well known Ijaw clan...

you are the one here who is not enlighten.....go find out..

anything i know nothing about does not exist.....

if you want to argue with me...go study history for 2years and travelled to places for 4 years before come argue with me...
Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by bigcasava1(m): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Tompolo ur time don pass. So watch ur
bak b4 small boys go fuvk ur style up. Everything for this life na turn by turn as we dey wait for buhari turn to pass
Re: Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State by bigcasava1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Easternblood:
Every tribe or race get that one, Yoruba get am plenty pass sef. But the most important thing is are they killing each other today or is there a history of them killing each other. If the answer is NO then the new nation is viable that is why yorubas have the most pathetic case for secession. I mean they murdered each other in the millions during the kiriji wars, it was the almagamation that saved them.. Biafra is way more viable than any other case
bros. For this enlightenment I suppose by drink. Why you dey stay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Borno Commissioner, Ibrahim Garba, & A Woman Found Dead In Guest House / Ahmed Atiku Abubakar Weds Sa’adatu Hamidu (photo) / It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.