Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? (2196 Views)

Between South-East And South-West, Which Region Got More Cities?? / Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB / Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by DefHQ: 8:11am On Jul 18, 2021
For me, I think it's the Hausa's..their Monika is littered everywhere

1 Like

Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by Jerryherd: 8:16am On Jul 18, 2021
grin

Ibos

If you want to check this out, just tease them or create a Tinubu thread and watch the thread reach page 20... Emotional people, easy to troll

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by BIGNAME2020: 8:20am On Jul 18, 2021
Southwest gon! cool

3 Likes

Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by BIGNAME2020: 8:22am On Jul 18, 2021
DefHQ:
For me, I think it's the Hausa's

Hausas? They know nothing than COW, bro grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by okosodo: 8:48am On Jul 18, 2021
South west

4 Likes

Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by ThinkSmarter: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2021
Like for SW(Yoruba) and Share for SE(Igbo)
I predict SE will win.
Note: SS is likely 3rd and any Northern region is 4th by default.

33 Likes 68 Shares

Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by Vulcanheph(m): 9:12am On Jul 18, 2021
I think it's SW although I'm SS .... I have hardly met nairalanders in my state, most times I ask people I meet here if they know nairaland and most of them have never heard of it.

2 Likes

Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by BKayy: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2021
Afonjas

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by oyatz(m): 10:02am On Jul 18, 2021
Jerryherd:
grin

Ibos

If you want to check this out, just tease them or create a Tinubu thread and watch the thread reach page 20... Emotional people, easy to troll

I can't just stop laughing!

4 Likes

Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by oyatz(m): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2021
Vulcanheph:
I think it's SW although I'm SS .... I have hardly met nairalanders in my state, most times I ask people I meet here if they know nairaland and most of them have never heard of it.

This remind me of my experience at Damaturu, Yobe State in 2010 when I was working there.
I asked some guys /ladies we worked together if they knew Yahoo Boyz. To my greatest surprise, many of them wrongly assumed that Yahoo boy is a particular boy.

One guy got me laughing when he said he hasn't seen him but I should ask Mallam Mukaila if he has seen him. Only lady, Hajia Falta who schooled at Maiduguri, Borno which is more developed had a faint idea. She said that Yahoo boys are 'guys who carried Laptops'

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by Abdullah36(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2021
DefHQ:
For me, I think it's the Hausa's..their Monika is littered everywhere
Anything related to internet the Hausa's are not really into it
Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by Blackfire(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2021
Seun the offer is still open 150M to buy Nairaland.

I am waiting for ya call
Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by Okoroawusa: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2021
Igbos are the ones keeping Nairaland afloat.
Nairaland handlers have never made as much money as they have made since 2015 as before.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by mancoconut: 10:29am On Jul 18, 2021
Jerryherd:
grin

Ibos

Igbos? Nah it's definitely your people, biggest online presence on Nairaland and Twitter and generally very toxic in nature... ordinary burial ceremony for Obi Cubana's mother and we saw a whole army of very very toxic and insecure yorubas with their frail-ego's bringing up comparisons with Mike Adenuga's burial event for his mum just to score ethnic points (as if we give a f**k or something)... imagine going so low that you now use burial ceremonies as competition just to drag Igbos? it got so embarrassing on Twitter that other yorubas had to hide or embark on damage control algorithms to save the blushes of their not-so-smart brothers... even some popular yoruba girls on Twitter were hailing Igbo guys and the men got very petty about it. The most annoying part of it all was that other tribes in the South were bemused at the level of inanity, bitterness, and hate been posited by the yorubas on Twitter over a mere burial?

I completely give up on you people, Twitter yesterday exposed how very low you yorubas are (save for a reasonable few of course).

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by Jerryherd: 10:32am On Jul 18, 2021
mancoconut:

Igbos? Nah it's definitely your people, biggest online presence on Nairaland and Twitter and generally very toxic in nature... ordinary burial ceremony for Obi Cubana's mother and we saw a whole army of very very toxic and insecure yorubas with their frail-ego's bringing up comparisons with Mike Adenuga's burial event for his mum just to score ethnic points (as if we give a f**k or something)... imagine going so low that you now use burial ceremonies as competition just to drag Igbos? it got so embarrassing on Twitter that other yorubas had to hide or embark on damage control algorithms to save the blushes of their not-so-smart brothers... even some popular yoruba girls on Twitter were hailing Igbo guys and the men got very petty about it. The most annoying part of it all was that other tribes in the South were bemused at the level of inanity, bitterness, and hate been posited by the yorubas on Twitter over a mere burial?

I completely give up on you people, Twitter yesterday exposed how very low you yorubas are (save for a reasonable few of course).

Like I said

Emotional

Easy to troll

Always wailing

Insecure and inferiority complex

An ordinary burial all this chestbeating, wailing and noise making mscheeew!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by babyfaceafrica: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2021
Smh...what's the importance of this?
Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by Eastlink(m): 10:41am On Jul 18, 2021
Abdullah36:

Anything related to internet the Hausa's are not really into it
Are you sure? Don’t be surprised if the Hausa/Fulani dominate Nairaland. These one tend to hide their monikers when fighting others. In fact majority of the BMC are Hausa/Fulani.

3 Likes

Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by adebenson155: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2021
Jerryherd:
grin

Ibos

probably fulanis disguising as igbos

2 Likes

Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by Etinosa1234: 11:04am On Jul 18, 2021
Jerryherd:
grin

Ibos

U just sabi grin

The lies and baseless statements they make can get up to 10 likes in page 13 of a nl thread

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2021
I think it's Igbo... Become of the how they react to every thread.

Followed by by tribe Yoruba... They love frustrating Ipob and you'll be seeing them on all Igbo threads like husband and wife

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by mancoconut: 11:19am On Jul 18, 2021
Jerryherd:

Like I said

Emotional

Easy to troll

Always wailing

Insecure and inferiority complex

An ordinary burial all this chestbeating, wailing and noise making mscheeew!!!

Nonsense, going off on deflective and repetitive tripes won't make any difference, time and time again it's been proven yorroobas are the BIGGEST and most unabashed hypocrites on the cyberspace grin

Meanwhile this Twitter expose is one of the numerous "e choke" affirmations from one of your yorrooba sisters.

https://twitter.com/_theladymo/status/1416151333619515396?s=20

7 Likes

Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by Oracleforce: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:
I think it's Igbo... Become of the how they react to every thread.

Followed by by tribe Yoruba... They love frustrating Ipob and you'll be seeing them on all Igbo threads like husband and wife

If you really want to know whose region has more presence on nairaland....it is either you ask those that have access to the database of this website or throw any tribal discussion on Igbo and Yoruba people on the platform.....the hear those who respond most....

2 Likes

Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by EdoFirstBorn(m): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2021
Southwest with numerous accounts impersonating us in Southsouth or they impersonate to be northerners or easterners

3 Likes

Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by zombieHUNTER: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2021
Jerryherd:
grin
Ibos

Rubbish...
Go to the deji thread about obi cubana and see for yourself... It broke this morning and it's already on the page 12... No kidding..

Yorubas are there praying he joins their hush papi in prison... Bloody shame

1 Like

Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
Jerryherd:
grin

Ibos

angry
Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by vasel15: 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
It is yorubas, before lots of igbos used to sit on the fence, but now igbos are out here in full force nobody would bully us anymore and definitely not me, I give them Fire for fire, yorubas and igbos don't battle anymore, now fulanis hide as yorubas

8 Likes

Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by Kinematics: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Nairaland is not common in the SS

1 Like

Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by Kinematics: 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
But the question was about region, not tribe. Why all the tribal posts? Or is it that some Nigerians don't understand question?

1 Like

Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by DADDY2or3FISHES: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
Blackfire:
Seun the offer is still open 150M to buy Nairaland.

I am waiting for ya call

You wey never know wey you go chop this afternoon if grin no dey shame yourself

1 Like

Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by SKhanmi: 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
mancoconut:

Nonsense, going off on deflective and repetitive tripes won't make any difference, time and time again it's been proven yorroobas are the BIGGEST and most unabashed hypocrites on the cyberspace grin

Meanwhile this Twitter expose is one of the numerous "e choke" affirmations from one of your yorrooba sisters.

https://twitter.com/_theladymo/status/1416151333619515396?s=20

Smh, You are no different from them. Same level.

Read up on generalizations & learn.
Re: Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? by Mangekyo: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
SE
SW
SS
N (abokeys)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Wahala" As Self-proclaimed Biafran General Declares The Sovereignty Of Biafra / Many ISWAP Fighters Killed As Battle With Troops Enters 8th Hour / Peter Obi Won Presidential Election - Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.