Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

This Great Book (They Lived Before Adam by Catherine Acholonu) Is Too Expensive - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Great Book (They Lived Before Adam by Catherine Acholonu) Is Too Expensive (779 Views)

Nurudeen Abubakar Adam, Nurse Representing Nigeria At Pre-world Health Assembly / The House Wole Soyinka Lived At The OAU Campus Turned To Museum (Photos) / Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Great Book (They Lived Before Adam by Catherine Acholonu) Is Too Expensive by WomenTrainer: 8:54am On Jul 18, 2021
THEY LIVED BEFORE ADAM by CATHERINE ACHOLONU is amongst the top ten greatest books in Africa in my opinion. It is up there with HOW EUROPE UNDERDEVELOPED AFRICA by WALTER RODNEY and other great books written by Africans.

It is a book that reveals that Adam and Eve were Igbo and that the Igbo language was the first language spoken on earth. It might seem like an insane theory until you read the book.

However, that is the problem. How do people get to read this book and the revelations inside it if it is so expensive and beyond the purchasing power of the common man?

Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000) is the price of the book. They will charge an extra three thousand naira (N3,000) to ship it from Enugu to Lagos. I found out all this after I personally reached out to the phone number they put up on their official Facebook page.

Please don't misunderstand me. I'm not saying that the book is not worth the price. I'm only pleading that the price be reviewed or subsidized downwards to make it more affordable for the general public. I would also be most grateful if somebody could allow me hire their already purchased copy for one thousand naira (N1,000) if possible. I will read it, take notes and return your book to you. I'm in Lagos and can be contacted on 0 9 0 9 5 0 0 0 6 0 3. Thanks in advance.

Re: This Great Book (They Lived Before Adam by Catherine Acholonu) Is Too Expensive by WomenTrainer: 8:56am On Jul 18, 2021
I will post my chat with them as proof here if necessary.
Re: This Great Book (They Lived Before Adam by Catherine Acholonu) Is Too Expensive by illicit(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2021
Lol
Re: This Great Book (They Lived Before Adam by Catherine Acholonu) Is Too Expensive by WomenTrainer: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2021
illicit:
Lol

What is funny please?

(1) (Reply)

ASUU: See What Seun Osewa Said That Got People Talking / Postal Codes In Lekki – Updated 2023 Lists - Naijapalaba / Is Time an Illusion? How Long Is 1 Hour In Space?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.