Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:03 AM

Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament (38503 Views)

Pictures Of The Asisat Oshoala Football For Girls Event & All-Star Match / Pictures And Videos From The Asisat Oshoala All-Star Match / Asisat Oshoala Lagos Secondary School Girls Football Clinic 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
This dalaji face be like anger crises pride
Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by sorsor(m): 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nice on oshoala

FCBarcelona and Naija champion

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by KingDash: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
cripple sef dey play ball, it's called football for a reason.
Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by pocohantas(f): 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
FILEBE:
God bless this girl. She is giving back to the society. People she has empowered will forever remain loyal and grateful to her. If she needs funds to continue, I will gladly help with whatever I can. It will go a long way to inspire the youths and channeling their energy into positivity

Abeg let no one come here to relate this with Obi cabanas burial spendings o. We have heard enough for the week. Let it rest

grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by PAWG(m): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
Even explorers thread no get pics reach this one undecided
Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by PAWG(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Asadujames202:

Fresh pu*ssies every where

So many pictures
Wey I go save

Wey I go dey use masturbate and enjoy my life

SMH
Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by Kudducini(m): 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
May God bless her for these

Make all these people no carry the foundation money go anambra.

May God give them a good heart
Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by Heineken(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
This girl is good. Aye o le tooto. Olorun temi na dowo e.
Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by Babaetsu1(m): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
She's a blessing, let her encourage players to join hands with her
Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by donprinyo(m): 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
Better thing to do with money not what I saw in oba

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by bizhop01: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
So she be woman Messi now
Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by NLambassador(m): 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
She is doing more than the male counterparts. A patriot she is.

Do you want to make money chatting online? Check my signature.
Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by mu2sa2: 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
Serichsporech:
Why I no fit see this kind girl marry na
Keep on searching. If in the end you still no see, sha manage the one wey you see.
Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by CasNova: 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
Good one. The young shall grow.
Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by Babalola0920: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
BARAKALLAHU FIKHUM
Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by Sunkyapogee(m): 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lucky AY with no talents of comedy. Grace no dey look face.
Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by Maxwell4404(m): 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
Naija everybody and celebe won do everything watin concern comedian or Psquare for girls football
Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by Exodora: 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
FILEBE:
God bless this girl. She is giving back to the society. People she has empowered will forever remain loyal and grateful to her. If she needs funds to continue, I will gladly help with whatever I can. It will go a long way to inspire the youths and channeling their energy into positivity

Abeg let no one come here to relate this with Obi cabanas burial spendings o. We have heard enough for the week. Let it rest
More importantly the girls will be busy , they have dreams at the same time .
Unlike some of them in my neighborhood that knows nothing apart from jumping form one .... to another .
Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by Longman8: 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
Humanity is remembering that others still exist.God Bless u Ashoala.
Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by Burgerlomo: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
God bless you girl cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by udoka1987: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Pls how many cow was killed in obi cubuna's mum burial...i said is 46 my friend said is more than 100 cows...We have been arguing since..Somebody should help me pls[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by Triangles1(m): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
Serichsporech:
Why I no fit see this kind girl marry na

When you stop being a player and gold digger you will see them.
Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by balingaonline(m): 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
It's good to give back to the community,God bless her more and God bless me too.
Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by HolySpiritFire(f): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oshoala looked scared in most of the pictures though!!!

Congrats to her.
Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by CoolJulian: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
Great stuff!
Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by pacespot(m): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
But must these people play soccer, do you feel entertained seeing disabled people playing soccer like this, this is just plain punishment? There are many other activities in which they can be active participants, not this one to me.
Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by mamaafrik(m): 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
I know say na one tribe go make 80% of the parafootball team.
At least make them make us shine once.
Emi o mo eni to fun tope alabi n'lotiiooooo grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by ghettochild(m): 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
naptu2:
The Asisat Oshoala Foundation has held football clinics for girls in secondary schools in Lagos since 2016. The girls are usually trained by coaches of FCB Escola, Barcelona's school in Lagos and winners in the football competition are usually presented with prizes and a chance to go abroad to play football.

In 2018 and 2019 the foundation also fed the less fortunate during Ramadan and Sallah holidays and they provided educational materials to children in public secondary schools in Lagos.

This year the Foundation teamed up with Engineer Noah Dallaji and his Noah Dallaji Foundation to organise a parasoccer tournament as well as the usual tournament for secondary school girls. The event took place yesterday. Here are pictures of the event.

It began with a meeting between the Asisat Oshoala Foundation and the Dallaji Foundation. Peter Okoye (of PSquare) was present at the occassion.
They should have been given gloves to play n not use bare hands
Re: Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament by Emissary1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
Good move by the Nigeria star ⭐

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Francis Uzoho, Nigerian Youngest Goal Keeper / Photo Of Super Eagles As Superheroes / Odion Ighalo Turned Down Inter Milan And Tottenham For Man United (Screen shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.