Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

How You Can Love Two Men At Same Time ―uche Nwaefuna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How You Can Love Two Men At Same Time ―uche Nwaefuna (656 Views)

Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time / You Will Get A Husband In Four Month’s Time, Uche Maduagwu Tells Genevieve / Media Mogul, Vanessa Nwaefuna Share New Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Love Two Men At Same Time ―uche Nwaefuna by Mecka: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2021
Beautiful Nollywood actress, Uche Nwaefuna is popularly known as Uche Montana is a drop-dead-gorgeous who may very well be any man’s object of
daydreams as well as his nightmares depending on how your luck turns out with her. In a rather brisk chat with Potpourri she affirms that a woman can truly love two men at the same time and equally too
when asked the question.

“Yes, it is very possible for a woman to equally love two men at the same time. I believe she would be in love with two different genuine things about them,” she had answered briskly and declined to speak further on the issue.

However, in another separate interview, the actress who broke her acting duck in a movie titled “Poison Ivy” and made a name for herself in a series titled “Hush” explained her kind of man.

“I like a man who is kind, patient, and ambitious. I love a man that is always willing to talk things through and is constantly working towards being better. I love a man that yearns for success as much as I do. I love a man who is soft-spoken, compassionate, loves kids and can bring me out of my bad moods. Also, I love a man that has money,” she
said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/how-you-can-love-two-men-at-same-time-―uche-nwaefuna/
Re: How You Can Love Two Men At Same Time ―uche Nwaefuna by Baawaa(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2021
Relocate to South africa
Re: How You Can Love Two Men At Same Time ―uche Nwaefuna by Nuelito: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2021
Her attention will be highly needed in Kenya, Zimbabwe and Uganda.....they are best known for this kinda stuff

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2021: Evicted Housemates So Far / White Money ‘from An Okada Rider And Hair Barber To A Bbnaija Housemate’ / Bbnaija: Watch The Award-winning Speech Whitemoney Presented Today During The Li

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.