Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service (37074 Views)

Lagos Governor, Sanwo-olu spotted leading prayers during thanksgiving service / Oyedepo, Enenche, Nathaniel Bassey At PDP Victory Thanksgiving Service In Uyo / Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by kenevision(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2021
The oracle will be 60 tomorrow

Mr. Peter Obi will be 60 years old tomorrow. We do not yet know the colour the celebration will take tomorrow but we can venture some surmises: somber to reflect the mood of the time? Noisy to reflect some of what we observe helplessly amongst some of us? A time for reflection on the journey of life so far? Visits to schools and hospitals as a way of continuing show of gratitude to God and giving back to the society? All this are conjectural.

However, what I can authoritatively let you know now is that the celebration just commenced with the mass of thanksgiving being presided by the Catholic Bishop of Minna, Bishop Martin Uzoukwu assisted by Rev. Fr. Theo Odunukwe. What a reverential manner to start!

The venue: an intriguing Obi always pulls surprises. Not the Basilica, not the Cathedral, not the parish Church, but at St. Aloysius Church of Divine Mercy, the Chaplaincy of The Recdot Centre at Ozubulu.

Have you been to Recdot? You need to. It is the home for orphans, physically challenged and the tramps. Such a home is an ideal place for retreat and reflection about life.

The place of the challenges in Obi’s life reminds us of how dear such people are to the Church as could be seen from the life of St. Lawrence of Rome.

Obi is accompanied by his wife, one in a million and unarguably the best First Lady Anambra going by any indices.

Almost all Obi EXCO led by Prof. Chinyere Stella Okunna, the former Commissioner for Economic Planning/budgeting and Chief of Staff are in the Church

The mass is on, by and by I shall inform you more and better.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by flexxyworld(m): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2021
Another FTC. Every single post was a hit back to back. Then back to the matter. Such a great man with an awesome personality. Wish you more years and greatness. We are expecting in some federal capacity soon

16 Likes

Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by kenevision(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
1. Mr Peter Obi and his lovely wife, Mrs Margaret Obi making their entrance into the church

2. Some children of the RECDOT family during the mass

3. Mr Peter Obi taking the reading during the mass

4. The RECDOT family celebrating with Peter Obi

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by kenevision(m): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lalasticlala
Seun

Come, let's celebrate with one of Nigeria's most prudent leaders, who lives out his integrity in his everyday life.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by kenevision(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
1. The RECDOT family saying the prayers of the faithful

2. Mr Valentine Ozigbo, PDP's Candidate for Anambra 2021, came to join in the celebration

3. Most Rev Martin Uzoukwu, Bishop of Minna Diocese, leading the concelebrated Holy Mass

4. The RECDOT Choir

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by kenevision(m): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
More pictures

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by kenevision(m): 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by fourboys: 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Happy birthday sir

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by YorubaKinging: 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
The end is near

Peter Obi, part of the the rot that is corrupting this great southern nation

Selfish and stingy

Will never be president or vice President

Biafra all the way

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by fajob: 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by vasel15: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
Only politician I admire in the biafra, but I still don't trust politicians and I can't die for any politician

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by slawormiir: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by Pstjoel(m): 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
Happy big brother to him

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by SILVERLINES: 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
cheesy
Congratulations sir on your 60th birthday

Damn him wife still fresh
She come be like say Peter never even tap ham

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by Zonacom(m): 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Spiritual bouquet �� legion of mary things

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by Afonjashapmouth: 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Its pure grace to reach some certain age in Nigeria and still be able to walk around happily.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by Nonso92(m): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
Happy birthday to him
Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
Amala and ewedu grabbers in my area have been experiencing sleepless nights throughout this weekend because ordinary burial ceremony

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by phlank: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
Igbo amaka

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by KingLennon(m): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
HOW TO KEEP YOUR BOYFRIEND:
1. Give him respect
2. Love him with all your heart
3. Don’t cheat on him
4. Call and text him always.
HOW TO KEEP YOUR GIRLFRIEND:
1. Give her money
2. I said give her money cheesy
3. Don’t forget to give her money
4. My brother don't forget to give her money grin

Hbd sir....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by Hallabee1(m): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
Aje....

happy birthday sir
Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by JohnieWalker12(m): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
The present of these gifted children made me appreciate this man more. Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by FalseProphet1(m): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
sad
Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by Emilokoiyawon: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
cheesy Him2Lie cheesy

This criminal is YET to produce the SARS police murderer who he used to slaughter dozens of innocent Anambra citizens. He is complicit in murder.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by heniford2: 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
Obi and aka gum grin cheesy dude stingy die

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by wwwihy: 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
I beg include this one

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by kenevision(m): 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
Obi made a donation of N2 million to Diocesan Hospital, Nnewi.

He noted that the church has remained committed to the progress of society by providing most basic amenities that were supposed to be provided by the government.

He said he will continue to encourage the church by supporting their progressive projects.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
[s]
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Peter Obi, part of the the rot that is corrupting this great southern nation

Selfish and stingy

Will never be president or vice President

Biafra all the way
[/s]

Go and drink sniper

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
So lalasticlala you can celebrate Obi but won't celebrate a whole primate of all Nigeria.

I saw that post and I commented.

Hbd to Obi...

The pioneers of this forum doesn't fear God... pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service by fergie001: 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
Great man.....More Great Years ahead Sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zulum Gives ₦100Million To 152 Ex-Thugs For Renouncing Thuggery In Borno / Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains / Demolition: Assembly Complex Failed Structural Integrity Tests - Rivers Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.