Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center (17933 Views)

Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video / About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. / Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Maxwellshina(m): 1:51am On Oct 05, 2021
GabbyChidiebere:
I applied too, can you share your contact so we can keep ourselves updated

Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Melvbene: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
Please has anyone gotten a date for biometrics from ADNL?
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by toms55(m): 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
WhatsApp group link

https:// chat. whatsapp.com /DNXuJFU HU0z7xB2ZV3Ru Xs

Remove all spaces
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by ladcord: 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
If you registered between January to March,ur name is out pasted at their office for October 15th and 18th biometric.
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Maxwellshina(m): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
ladcord:
If you registered between January to March,ur name is out pasted at their office for October 15th and 18th biometric.

Seriously
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by toms55(m): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
ladcord:
my question is , is this biometric at canadian embassy or their office ?
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Jaybeepictures(m): 10:57am On Oct 08, 2021
The company is having issues as we speak and it's boldly written on their site, I am also an applicant who has done medicals since my application has been successful. But waiting for biometrics to no avail yet as the stream sort ee centre site is partially down
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Nkkychic: 6:08am On Oct 09, 2021
Yes they are having issues
Guys we have been scammed. This is what I saw in their site.

1 Like

Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by ladkud(m): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2021
Nkkychic:
Yes they are having issues
Guys we have been scammed. This is what I saw in their site.

This always be end story of it, those that put their money there, sorry may God replenish your pocket
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Rein02: 8:28am On Oct 09, 2021
Well as far as am concerned I don't think that notification means people have been scammed. Truly they are doing some investigation, as regards to one of the agents that collected a huge amount of money from a client.
Besides that someone here said the names of those that registered from Jan to March is out for biometrics pasted at Adenl office for 15th and 18th of this month, well if they can release first batch for bio metrics, I believe there is possibility of releasing the rest of the names that got approved. So it's just a matter of time and prayers hopefully they get this resolved on time without further consequences.
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by ladkud(m): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Rein02:
Well as far as am concerned I don't think that notification means people have been scammed. Truly they are doing some investigation, as regards to one of the agents that collected a huge amount of money from a client.
Besides that someone here said the names of those that registered from Jan to March is out for biometrics pasted at Adenl office for 15th and 18th of this month, well if they can release first batch for bio metrics, I believe there is possibility of releasing the rest of the names that got approved. So it's just a matter of time and prayers hopefully they get this resolved on time without further consequences.

Yes, I have had the same experience last year, where I applied for sponsorship family package for Australia. After spending N280k and they release some names that has gotten e-visa, but after sometimes it was put on hold and case is still in EFCC.

The name of the handler is Tenet Travel
and UCENL in Oyo is the major handler, in conjunction with project liberty in Alaska

All of these people are scammer and 419, there is no any sponsorship packages, they are fake.

1 Like

Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by uchewinniefred7: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
Please, whoever that's on the group chat should add me, I have something important to share there. 09057549485. Thank you.
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by toms55(m): 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
uchewinniefred7:
Please, whoever that's on the group chat should add me, I have something important to share there. 09057549485. Thank you.
WhatsApp group link

Remove all spaces
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Nkkychic: 5:35am On Oct 10, 2021
uchewinniefred7:

Please share it here the WhatsApp link is not effective
Thank you
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Caphulk: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
I think it's a scam
Cause I have someone among the top personnel in adenl
Have you seen 'Wizard of lies'
If you've seen it then you'd understand
Where it was all a scam and the people working with him for years didn't know it was a scam
Mind you Biometric for people that did express was suppose to be this monday 4th of October
The applicants went but nobody shows up
Lol
I made some enquiries and I found out that even adenl is trying to reach stream sort but to no avail....just imagine that
My own thinking is ' is adenl not even sure about all this people, when we got permit, canada embassy didn't notify us, SS did,
Time for biometric, canada embassy didn't notify us ok fine
Now we've submitted everything, we've got permit, and have a date for biometric, did adenl get anything from the embassy, SS is not in nigeria, adenl is, whatever the embassy wants to do, they report to adenl, right?
Now you got nothing from the embassy, biometric date came, nobody from the embassy came, are they not suppose to call the embassy? But no...they try contacting SS, which they couldn't reach'

I'm not saying this is a scam, they might have a problem truly.
But my problem is why is it the day for biometric, you guys have to pend and do investigations

My own advice is that you guys you start looking for PLAN B if you wanna really japa
Thanks

Nb I can't post proof here cause you know
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by toms55(m): 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
Caphulk:
I think it's a scam
Cause I have someone among the top personnel in adenl
Have you seen 'Wizard of lies'
If you've seen it then you'd understand
Where it was all a scam and the people working with him for years didn't know it was a scam
Mind you Biometric for people that did express was suppose to be this monday 4th of October
The applicants went but nobody shows up
Lol
I made some enquiries and I found out that even adenl is trying to reach stream sort but to no avail....just imagine that
My own thinking is ' is adenl not even sure about all this people, when we got permit, canada embassy didn't notify us, SS did,
Time for biometric, canada embassy didn't notify us ok fine
Now we've submitted everything, we've got permit, and have a date for biometric, did adenl get anything from the embassy, SS is not in nigeria, adenl is, whatever the embassy wants to do, they report to adenl, right?
Now you got nothing from the embassy, biometric date came, nobody from the embassy came, are they not suppose to call the embassy? But no...they try contacting SS, which they couldn't reach'

I'm not saying this is a scam, they might have a problem truly.
But my problem is why is it the day for biometric, you guys have to pend and do investigations

My own advice is that you guys you start looking for PLAN B if you wanna really japa
Thanks

Nb I can't post proof here cause you know

Join the whatsapp bro to spill more eye openers

WhatsApp group link

Remove all spaces
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Caphulk: 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
I don't need to
That's all I have to say
If you wanna ask anything
Ask
If it's not discriminating (not for me though but cause of .y source)
I'll reply
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Jaybeepictures(m): 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
Caphulk:
I don't need to
That's all I have to say
If you wanna ask anything
Ask
If it's not discriminating (not for me though but cause of .y source)
I'll reply

I applied too and i think i have been scammed because why are they just having issues and being investigated when it's time for biometrics, Why were they not investigated before they started collecting people's money
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by johnsavy: 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
This is professional scam guys!
Adenl website is down already
Streamsort website will be expiring November 5th 2021 ( 3 weeks from now). Its all planned mehn...
Watchout 3-4weeks from now you won't ever hear anything from this scam shit.

To think of it ...they have scammed roughly 400-500 million naira....jeez
Taking to consideration that about 5000 people applied for this shit scam....

Fear naija...
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Jaybeepictures(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
johnsavy:
This is professional scam guys!
Adenl website is down already
Streamsort website will be expiring November 5th 2021 ( 3 weeks from now). Its all planned mehn...
Watchout 3-4weeks from now you won't ever hear anything from this scam shit.

To think of it ...they have scammed roughly 400-500 million naira....jeez
Taking to consideration that about 5000 people applied for this shit scam....

Fear naija...

Wow, this is so gross and heartless. The next thing iw to storm their office at ikeja to ask for a refund. This is pure wickedness
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by johnsavy: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Jaybeepictures:

Wow, this is so gross and heartless. The next thing iw to storm their office at ikeja to ask for a refund. This is pure wickedness

You won't find anyone in their office... they already absconded.

Streamsort website is already down...they didn't wait till Nov 5.
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by johnsavy: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
This is the whois data i fetched for the scam adenl website
A good place to start tracking this scammers is the phone number on the record.
This has to reach EFCC and Interpol.
500million is not beans!!!

Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Jaybeepictures(m): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
johnsavy:

You won't find anyone in their office... they already absconded.

Streamsort website is already down...they didn't wait till Nov 5.

Thank you for this information, even my agent isn't picking her phone calls and her number has been switched off, Yinka Davis. If we can report to her bank to freeze her account or something
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Jaybeepictures(m): 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
johnsavy:

Can we all gang up and report to the bank where you guys paid money to. If it is fidelity bank that you paid to then lets gang up to fidelity bank to report
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Jaybeepictures(m): 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
johnsavy:

The numbers on the site has got nothing to do with adenl, they are just web designers and i have reached out to them but this is madam Adeyinkas esther number 08026521081and this is her sister number which is still going 07085546927 her name is ebunoluwa. If she can be tracked so as to lead us to her dubious sister.
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by dharamanil(m): 1:42am On Oct 14, 2021
Rein02:

Nsy God punish you and the person below I supporting u. U know y

1 Like

Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Gregs8s: 5:23am On Oct 14, 2021
Guys, I have joined naira land to sensitise innocent and aspiring travellers to be wary of people they deal with.

Stream Sort EE and Nissub Associates are shady organisation with no motive but to reap an average and desperate Nigerians. I have loads of evidences/proofs to back up my claim.

They have defrauded millions of Nigerians with their ‘no refund’ strategy.They silenced applicants by creating a pseudo Whatsap group and banned members from airing their opinions.Presently, plans are under way to see how these people will be dragged to the EFCC.
I strongly hope this post will be allowed to stay.
A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Jaybeepictures(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2021
Gregs8s:
Guys, I have joined naira land to sensitise innocent and aspiring travellers to be wary of people they deal with.

Stream Sort EE and Nissub Associates are shady organisation with no motive but to reap an average and desperate Nigerians. I have loads of evidences/proofs to back up my claim.

They have defrauded millions of Nigerians with their ‘no refund’ strategy.They silenced applicants by creating a pseudo Whatsap group and banned members from airing their opinions.Presently, plans are under way to see how these people will be dragged to the EFCC.
I strongly hope this post will be allowed to stay.
A word is enough for the wise!

I hope we succeed in dragging them, I'd love to join people who are working on a low key to drag them.to efcc. I have someone who married the junior sister of Adenl, I've informations too, please we have to do everything to get those bastards. Really unfair
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Jaybeepictures(m): 9:23am On Oct 14, 2021
Jaybeepictures:

I hope we succeed in dragging them, I'd love to join people who are working on a low key to drag them.to efcc. I have someone at my office who married the junior sister of Adenl, I've informations too, please we have to do everything to get those bastards. Really unfair

That's the Adenl scammer. Her picture should circulate

Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by shopsafe1688(m): 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
It's pains me everyday when i remember how miserable Mrs Yinka Adeyemi will die. I trusted that demon. I paid my money to her, So called registeration fees, medical and guarrantors form fee. She finally blocked me on Facebook and Whatsapp. She will die. Her children and her whole household will never know people. She will regret scamming me and other innocent Nigerians. I leave the rest for the future. She will never go Unpunished.
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by johnsavy: 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
You sound like you are part of the scam...
That number is the done deal to put an end to these scammers..
Jaybeepictures:

The numbers on the site has got nothing to do with adenl, they are just web designers and i have reached out to them but this is madam Adeyinkas esther number 08026521081and this is her sister number which is still going 07085546927 her name is ebunoluwa. If she can be tracked so as to lead us to her dubious sister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

262 Out Of 860 Pilots In Pakistan Have Fake Licenses / Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Woman On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway / Driver Lands In A Ditch On Kaduna-Zaria Highway, Losing Control (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.