Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

"Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures (43377 Views)

Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) / Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) / IPOB Woman Faints During Nnamdi Kanu Protest In Imo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by gazza07(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mazi must be freed unconditionally by the terrorist government that abducted him.

2 Likes

Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by uBuNiT: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
jaeyking:
Joblessness that's all I can say

Them don quote my moniker finish

Wahala be like wetin again grin grin grin

All wetin I know be say this Nigeria no go seperate we go all suffer am together grin grin angry grin
You are not suffering, wait till we go ; you will see your ear with your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
Una think say Buhari send una...
If una protest from Istanbul to Minsk or from Copenhagen to Ontario.. Bubu no send oo..
Futile Exercise..

1 Like

Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by Millimann: 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Why are you creating by force enemies for your self??

Enemies ke?

As if I care.
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by uBuNiT: 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
[quote author=Ibkhaleel post=103844941]Genetically corrupt people

Hereditary criminal people

You seek Justice for Nnamdi Kanu, who will seek Justices for the 10 Innocent Girls killed by ESN to fortify their Odeshi?
Is it because it had nothing to do with Fulani Herdsmen? Or the 10 girls were not born by women

Before 1967, Igbos were at peace with themselves, and with all Nigerians.
Igbo's in Nigeria, started having problems as soon as they started calling themselves Biafra. That name have no Igbo meaning.
What is the meaning of Biafra in Igbo language.
Why adopt a name that has continued to bring an entire ethnic Nation Sorrow, Tears, and Pains.
Igbo Nation haven't known Peace, since they adopted Biafra as an identity. From which evil coven, did Ojukwu bring this name, that have killed over 4M Igbos from inception?
Once you associate Igbos with Biafra trouble starts.
Why do we love a name that brings us, Sorrow, Tears and Pains, Please let us consult the gods (Afa)

Ewu Gambia
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by Abbamasta(m): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
attackgat:
Supporters of Biafra took to the water fronts of the historic city of Geneva to protest for the release of IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, as part of the on going global protest for his immediate release

There have bee protests in Brazil, Austria, London, Japan, Germany, Ireland, France, America, Italy, with many more scheduled to come.

Igbos are born to protest grin

Never in my life have I witnessed people who are indigenous to Niger protest all over the world for one man
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by Millimann: 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
BafanaBafana:

What did Obi Cubana do to them?

Ajuju.
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
I can see some Yoruba afonja efulefus and Fulani janjaweedians masturbating over this news Lolzzz... U guy's should cry louder cause Biafra as a nation have come to stay! Their will be no peace for the terrorists Nigeria presidency till Biafra is restored Iseeeee Iseeeee Iseeeee

2 Likes

Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by SIRRITE: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
mumu....ipob is actively in more than 120 countries of the world....who funds them?u think is all those people u call poor?these men sponsor ipob secretly and u dont know...i have 3 biafran flags...i dint buy any...a rich igboman who i dont want to mention for security reasons printed it in thousands and distributed it many free of charge .....that is just the tip of the ice bag...so forget ipob matter ..we don pass this level of nigeria propaganda...mnk went missing after python dance for one year and the agitation dint stop what makes u think it will stop now that he is arrested? Buhari is just making him popular and am promise u that mnk will disgrace nogeria and it judges in court

Tah see these mumu, deceive ur life there, if there is heavy sponsor has u claim, why are u guys still collecting #50 offering every member of ipob during meetings to send to that detain MONKEY(KANU).

1 Like

Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by SIRRITE: 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
OUR RUN AWAY MONKEY IS BACK

1 Share

Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by Chijioke12345: 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
All of you saying bad about the igbo well I will not blame you but it will only take only time.
All igbo supposed to be kill said by one northern senator, we are the problem of Nigeria, we don't love ourselves, buhari wipe them all, we don't need them however you and your government can not conduct referendum since we are valueless in the country. Only referendum we go and let fulani kill all of you that's not fulani shameless citizen who can't even fight for the cause of one better nigeria they believe in and foreigners come in here kill your follow Citizens you can't say or protest about that and you are busy criticize us and coming for our death and you still tell me be one Nigeria by force or otherwise we should pray for one Nigeria shame
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by DanielBrazzers10(m): 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
jaeyking:

Wahala come be say I be igbo
So we be goats ba

NWA sorry
I mistakily quote you
Na one Hausa goat were the your back �
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by Subjugator: 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
Umu-igbo
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by Naijaolosho2: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:
No one amongst them that's not engage in some sorts of criminality... The west is really trying, giving these people Visa. That's why the white hates them. they most cut corners and engage in immoral behaviors. Laziness, crimes, Drugs and sex. That's all they can offer to humanity.

Now they added terrorism.

One of them Simian descendants spotted below

Ori nta e. Omo ale jatijati.
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
I can see your confident -Sai baba on the wheel-The arrival of your Jihadist agenda -Your new Usman Dan Fodio - You guys have it all figured out -The agenda to keep borrowing money to build a refinery in Niger Republic for your Caliphate with southerners oil wells -To make naira valueless for the southern business men to cripple there businesses-Out of 19 states in north only 4 are governed by non fulanis -Your people are our minister's and youve planted Amina in UN secretariat to block any southern successions-Youve closed all southern boarders ,caging them while youve opened the northern boarders inviting your Fulani terrorists to Nigeria with AK-47 to slaughter and grab southerners ancestoral lands -Nigeria have only 19 viable states (States that can survive independently on there own without any government help or assistant-Out of 19 viable states in Nigeria the south have 15 while the north have only 4 vaible states -Your agenda for a Caliphate will fail -We are poor rather than creating avenues to help us -You are busy borrowing Trillions of Naira to build a refinery in Niger republic-Nigeria uses 71% of its annual revenue to service debt alone annually -Please my southern brothers ,there is more that unites us than seperates us -We cannot allow the Fulani foreigners to take over our land -The south provide 80% of Nigeria economical resources annually - Niger/delta request for 5% is been denied only for the Fulanis to give them 3% of every oil gotten from there ancestoral land and for your information theyve approved the building of a pipeline from niger/delta to Niger republic for the said refinery rather than fixing 4 Nigeria refinery they want a new one in Niger -I dont know why no southern state nor a southerner cant be approved to build refinery but Nigeria can approve one Dangote.Southerners wake up -I support Sunday Igboho -I support Nnamdi Kanu Unity of the south is nonnegotiable.The Fulanis leave by propaganda -Divide and conquer-Thats why they say Northern Nigeria and they seperate us by tribe ,states and regions thereby creating divisions among us .We shall overcome.
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by Moorish: 11:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
How many people actually make up the Nigerian Diaspora?

Seems there is a Nigerian in every nation on earth?

Mad
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by Moorish: 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
But the western nations are weird and kinda accomodating at thesame time

Imagine bunch of whites in an african country waving some strange flags with public address systems

Funny stuff
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by after4: 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
Bad boy, see interpretation abeg
grin grin grin

10mobile:

Are you saying that KillMNKnow should have been washed down with shit or what grin Stop this before she commits suicide abeg. Love your fellow Nairalanders as you love yourself.
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by texas1990(m): 12:00am On Jul 19, 2021
jobless monkeys, come do that protest for Abuja, mumu set of ediots.

1 Like

Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by Nobody: 2:06am On Jul 19, 2021
Madmohamed1:
even the cow you call your president is not free out side Nigeria. They nearly kick his ass in Ghana. Let him thank Jonathan that save him that day. By the way I don't think your know any airport in the ZOO talk of traveling out of the Cage call Nigeria. Monkey
Wow. Hello, please can you brief me on what happened in Ghana?.

2 Likes

Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by Indabawa1987: 2:29am On Jul 19, 2021
PMB I hope you will re-circle the present dot for good, so that cownu will not be fugitive again, to leave his kinsmen at the mercy of Nigerian military
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by EKONGKING: 3:37am On Jul 19, 2021
atonement12:
Chai! Ignorance is bliss! lipsrsealed

Kindly cure my ignorance
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:49am On Jul 19, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

When did Kenya become Nigerian soil
Modified:

Are you making reference to bandits, Iswap, Bokoharam or fulani herdsmen

Don't you people feel ashamed to be saying this in public

A man that ordered that innocent people be killed is a good man to you idiots. You can all wail and rant for enternity, your lord and savior Nnamdi Kanu will spend the rest of his miserable life in Kuje prison.

1 Like

Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by nnamdi640: 6:56am On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
No one amongst them that's not engage in some sorts of criminality... The west is really trying, giving these people Visa. That's why the white hates them. they most cut corners and engage in immoral behaviors. Laziness, crimes, Drugs and sex. That's all they can offer to humanity.

Hope you know that Hushppupy break the record of criminality in the west why the remaining ones are here mining human skull and raping ladies up and down, the last time I checked Ogun still remain the headquarter of skull miners. When you are pointing a finger on people remember that millions are pointing at you.
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by Sharpsecret01: 7:23am On Jul 19, 2021
SIRRITE:

Tah see these mumu, deceive ur life there, if there is heavy sponsor has u claim, why are u guys still collecting #50 offering every member of ipob during meetings to send to that detain MONKEY(KANU).
naira is worthless.....if we want to contribute we do that with dollars.....wetin concern ipob germany with naira
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by Sharpsecret01: 7:56am On Jul 19, 2021
Kaiser20:
I trust those Oyinbos in Switzerland and Europe in general they will see those protesting for Ipob as noise makers and polluting their society.

They don't benefit anything from Nigerians and blacks because most of those protesting are either refugees on social Welfare and the others are Drug traffickers and pendlers.
and wen did u become a spokesman for the swiss....u don enter plane before?talk true
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by Sharpsecret01: 8:03am On Jul 19, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Hypocrites and cowards, you can't protest in Nigeria, if protest is organized in Nigeria you cowardly say it is Yoruba protest, Kanu Nnamdi our monkey
our protest have no meaning in the zoo.. ..buhari is a dictator..he doesnt reaspect the law?he. Doesnt respect amnesty international...he doesnt even respect his people...we are only protesting against the whites who said you you you .come together .u are nigeria..how can they pair the great biafrans with these other bastards
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by TolaniLuv: 8:24am On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Seun or admin why is this guy not blocked yet? Isn’t this a hate speech?
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by okoolori(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:

You forgot to add cultism to the list ...
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by rickyrex(m): 10:32am On Jul 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Who is begging who to live with us? The Igbos protesting in Switzerland, did anyone stop them from leaving? You can’t claim another person’s property, leave if you want to leave, & save us from all the hypocritical crocodile tears.
please free nmandi KANU.. You can't be holding him in your custody and still be saying nobody is holding Igbo's from going. You are deceiving yourself
Re: "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures by Fourwinds: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Hypocrites and cowards, you can't protest in Nigeria, if protest is organized in Nigeria you cowardly say it is Yoruba protest, Kanu Nnamdi our monkey

after4: 1:49pm On Jul 18
So said a zombie whose god provided 200 million jobs in 6 years with tradamoni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) / Governor Obiano Storms Head Bridge Onitsha (Pictures) / Rare Footage Of An Industrialised Nigeria In 1960s. This Will Make U Shed Tears.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.