Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets (31729 Views)

Onyeaghalachi Stephen Nwagwugwu: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Abia Drug Kingpin / "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) / NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With N340 Million Tramadol Tablets In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by Newbreed2018: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
Northerners ehn... Highest consumers of tramadol, gutter water, lacasera and urine.

Tueh to Northerners.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by Cokahot: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tramadol,refnol,codeine,ethanol,
Oni reason
Won bor

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You People could not even wait to resume your Igbophobia.

I am not Igbo but, the rest of Nigeria has envy and jealousy for the Igbos.

We need to repent.

Delusional absolutely delusional. Stop denying your heritage and go home and continue to spread your bad behaviour there

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by Livesimple: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
That stupid mode that banned me may your life be treated like buhari is treating Nigeria why can't you show yourself bunkum
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by hiteelong(f): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
Somepeople dont cherish freedom, you were in jail for 5years only to back there for same reason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by kynbasil01: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:
A major illicit drug kingpin in Anambra, [/b]Okeke Chijioke, 44[b], has been arrested by operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA and 548,000 tablets of tramadol.

They'll say we hate them, we are jealous. With them living simple and legitimate is poverty.

With them, everyone should be super rich, the person that's choose happiness and peace of mind is a fool.

With them been legitimate and earning descent without showing off is illiteracy
swine

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by Livesimple: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Delusional absolutely delusional. Stop denying your heritage and go home and continue to spread your bad behaviour there

Get out i am of same opinion likewise am not igbo
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by CUMIN: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
This is how anambraem makes their money

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by Newbreed2018: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
Aboki sef. Northerners the highest consumers of tramadol and gutter water cheesy
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by izubext007: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
I use to catch my Cruz with this tram.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

I hate crime but I prefer drug pushers to ritualists which most of your kinsmen engage in.

Quit acting childish all over the internet because its a big shame to behave the way you do. Am sure you are worthless to your family and a lot of people around you would wish you are a drug pusher to become worthful for at least a second.

Bye.
And ya kinsmen don't engage in ritual abi?
Why do you guys like to justify crime?

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by favourerhobosag: 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
this is too much
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by pacespot(m): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
Na Dem, is like they use drugs do these people. Who knows who they carry drugs for that Cubana guy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by kingthreat(m): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

I hate crime but I prefer drug pushers to ritualists which most of your kinsmen engage in.

Quit acting childish all over the internet because its a big shame to behave the way you do. Am sure you are worthless to your family and a lot of people around you would wish you are a drug pusher to become worthful for at least a second.

Bye.

You have never had a loved one hooked on drugs. If you did, you would know that Drugs business is blood money

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by Omoluabi16(m): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Okeke chijioke heebow
Mohammed Ali haawusa

Up yoruba! up oduduwa republic!! cheesy
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by HundredWays(m): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Country Hard cry
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by Petdagr8t(m): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
And arresting a mere anagestic/ pain reliever dealer is now an achievement. They can't be serious for once.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by Newton85: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
Poor Okeke. He would have also wanted to hold his own flamboyant, primitive burial for his own mother in his untarred hometown, so that his people will also come here to chestbeat about how he's worth 1 trillion Biafran pounds and accuse anyone who questions his wealth of "Igbo hate." NDLEA, This is not fair o.

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by Oshokalo: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
If him succeed now,u for see am everywhere social media,dey bear odogwu 1 of oba

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:
A major illicit drug kingpin in Anambra, [/b]Okeke Chijioke, 44[b], has been arrested by operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA and 548,000 tablets of tramadol.

They'll say we hate them, we are jealous. With them living simple and legitimate is poverty.

With them, everyone should be super rich, the person that's choose happiness and peace of mind is a fool.

Ondo headquarter of drugs in Nigeria Ogun headquarter of ritual killers in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by wellmax(m): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

This is the same thinking pattern of all criminals worldwide.

You are a criminal and would even do crazy me if the opportunity comes. Well I'm not surprised, it's the way of your people. Hardly a family in biafra without a drug pushers

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by Newton85: 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Bye.
No one who hates crime will utter nonsensical piffle like "I hate crime but I prefer drug pushers to ritualists". Go to hell, bloody criminal!

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
tutudesz:
Developer Association of Nigeria grin

Ondo headquarter of drugs in Nigeria

Ogun headquarter of ritual killers

Ibadan headquarter of fraudsters

Osun headquarter of rapists

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by CodeTemplar: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:
The fear of Marwa is the beginning of wisdom for drug pushers now
They will never put people like Marwa in agriculture. I wonder why.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by kclee(m): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
It's well oooo.

Get your Personal Travel Allowance (PTA) at ease. Valid travel documents (visa and ticket) holders pleased contact me. Access up to $4,000.00 for your travels. ONLY VALID VISA and TICKET.

https://www.nairaland.com/kclee
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by geraldfavour(m): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
What about the aboki people they mention there name na only Igbo person una see

Let me tell una, make una they envil us let be progressing una go still hit your head for wall

Like I enter motor from abuja to Jos last two weeks the aboki way be driver say as they catch nnamdi kalu that economy will be good can you imagine stupid fool

Let me tell una Igbo level and you people are not the same

We suffer make our money allow us to enjoy it in peace,

For una well said obi cubana did not tarred road to his house our governors doesn't allow us my village I Know the kind fight and run we give them man threat him before he said we should go and do it

So make una mind your business for these county make una face una politics we don't know how to play the game but we know how to suggle and make our money ����

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by tutudesz: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103837252:

Ondo headquarter of drugs in Nigeria

Ogun headquarter of ritual killers

Ibadan headquarter of fraudsters

Osun headquarter of rapists
Guy I be Delta Boy O!! So look for something else

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by chukwuibuipob: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
wink cheesy OKEKE CHIJIOKE winkS) cool grin wink are CRIMINALS sad cool undecidedMention me and WIN Black and White TV cool
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets by Petdagr8t(m): 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Always looking for a way to insult the blessed nation (Igbo). Arresting a mere tramadol which is an anagestic/ pain reliever is now an avenue to insult the Igbo's. Na jealousy go kill some people sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Parade Killers Of Abdulhakeem Bauchin Bauchi, Hired By His Ex-girlfriend / Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist / Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.