Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,837 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] (2027 Views)

Where Is Ebubeagu? The Governors' Joint Venture. / IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors / South East Governors Create Security Network Called Ebubeagu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by fenibak: 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
I am forced to write this because I know you have the same questions and let us ask Igbo leaders and Uwazurike, where is ebubeagu? And this shows that ebubeagu was political and it was not meant to serve the interest of the people and this shows our Igbo leaders are not serious and look at amotekun at least they are working and please join me and ask where is ebubeagu?so ebubeagu was announced to oppose Nnamdi Kanu. you fools have failed.

https://www.biafranboys.org/where-is-ebubeagu

Re: Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by fenibak: 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
oyigboupdate come and tell us
Re: Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by theTranslator: 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
cheesy
Re: Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by fenibak: 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
theTranslator:
cheesy

fulanii boy

1 Like

Re: Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by Keziehenry(m): 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
Audio security outfit
Re: Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by fenibak: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
Keziehenry:
Audio security outfit

lol
Re: Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by Leybari: 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
DELTA FIRE IS ONE OF THEM. grin
Re: Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by theTranslator: 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
fenibak:

fulanii boy
tu padre
Re: Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by Chimeluv(f): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
They are sleeping undecided
Re: Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by fenibak: 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Chimeluv:
They are sleeping undecided

ok o
Re: Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by fenibak: 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
Leybari:
DELTA FIRE IS ONE OF THEM. grin

which one be that
Re: Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by banom(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
Igbos are cursed with the most useless set of leaders. The ebubeagu was a caliphate agenda given to the Eastern governors to oppose the Marvelous work ESN are doing. If not for Nnamdi Kanu, I wonder what would have been the fate of Igbos and the Niger Deltans by now.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by Jostoman: 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Those are the ones that made security agent work very easy to capture ESN and IPOB guys in their location. And if you want to know how ebube agu was formed you will need to go and ask Umahi, Uzodinma and Nnwazurike.
Re: Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by Gbongwon1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Any politically motivated decision never favors the people other than the politicians themselves.
So, my guy forget about politicians and hustle to better your life.
Check my signature to get all you need to succeed.

One love.
Re: Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by TotoGame(m): 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
I was recently promoted to the rank of a Colonel in Ebubeagu armed forces

Just so happy..... special thanks to our beloved supreme court administrator of imo state, the overfed female hippo in Enugu and the fulani urchin in charge of ebonyi state

It's not easy ....long live Ebubeagu armed forces!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by flamingREED(m): 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
In the thin air.
Re: Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by fenibak: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
banom:
Igbos are cursed with the most useless set of leaders. The ebubeagu was a caliphate agenda given to the Eastern governors to oppose the Marvelous work ESN are doing. If not for Nnamdi Kanu, I wonder what would have been the fate of Igbos and the Niger Deltans by now.

very true
Re: Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by fenibak: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
TotoGame:
I was recently promoted to the rank of a Colonel in Ebubeagu armed forces

Just so happy..... special thanks to our beloved supreme court administrator of imo state, the overfed female hippo in Enugu and the fulani urchin in charge of ebonyi state

It's not easy ....long live Ebubeagu armed forces!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol
Re: Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by fenibak: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
Jostoman:
Those are the ones that made security agent work very easy to capture ESN and IPOB guys in their location. And if you want to know how ebube agu was formed you will need to go and ask Umahi, Uzodinma and Nnwazurike.

yes they are informants
Re: Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by leofab(f): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lol
Re: Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by godliman: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
IBO's are the most cowardly, divided and confused ethnic group in Nigeria. The don't deserve independence else they will obliterate themselves. Let's fight for South Nigerian independence.
Re: Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by fenibak: 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
godliman:
IBO's are the most cowardly, divided and confused ethnic group in Nigeria. The don't deserve independence else they will obliterate themselves. Let's fight for South Nigerian independence.

just shut up,i dislike fools that can properly reason,how dare you call igbos cowards,it was us against the world and we stood and died for what we believed in and those things that we fought and died for are still happening now or let me say even worse.yes we are divided because we believe in democracy, something fulanis know nothing about,every real democratic society must have a strong opposition and that is why we need uwazurike even if i dont respect him after he said he kidnapped kanu.we had no kings in igboland and this is why we want to leave nigeria,igbos can never allow dictatorship and this is why we are not like those up north that are living in total poverty,i mean the last pit of poverty and they cant complain, they just follow like zombies

1 Like

Re: Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by mytime24(f): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
E- ebubeagu
Re: Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by fenibak: 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
mytime24:
E- ebubeagu

lol
Re: Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by OyigboUpdate: 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
fenibak:
I am forced to write this because I know you have the same questions and let us ask Igbo leaders and Uwazurike, where is ebubeagu? And this shows that ebubeagu was political and it was not meant to serve the interest of the people and this shows our Igbo leaders are not serious and look at amotekun at least they are working and please join me and ask where is ebubeagu?so ebubeagu was announced to oppose Nnamdi Kanu. you fools have failed.

https://www.biafranboys.org/where-is-ebubeagu

Because there is no killer herdsmen any where. The killers in Igbo land are the Igbo haram AKA IPOB terrorist groups
Re: Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by fenibak: 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Because there is no killer herdsmen any where. The killers in Igbo land are the Igbo haram AKA IPOB terrorist groups

yes even the people dat killed yorubas at ibadan are ipob.zukwanike ijele
Re: Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by godliman: 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
fenibak:

just shut up,i dislike fools that can properly reason,how dare you call igbos cowards,it was us against the world and we stood and died for what we believed in and those things that we fought and died for are still happening now or let me say even worse.yes we are divided because we believe in democracy, something fulanis know nothing about,every real democratic society must have a strong opposition and that is why we need uwazurike even if i dont respect him after he said he kidnapped kanu.we had no kings in igboland and this is why we want to leave nigeria,igbos can never allow dictatorship and this is why we are not like those up north that are living in total poverty,i mean the last pit of poverty and they cant complain, they just follow like zombies
You called me a fool yet you proved my point. Aren't your governors cowards? Even Ortom my state governor has more liver than all your governors combined. Ebonyi governor is Buhari's slave, Rocha's, obiano, the supreme court appointee. In your cowardice you sold KANU out. You don't speak with one voice. Yorubas came up with Amotekun, you brought your fake useless Ebubeagu just to check make the efficient ESN in order to please buhari. And you are here release insults impulsively like a machine gun with no sense of decorum. Attack my point, not me.
Re: Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by OBALOLA55(m): 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
fenibak:
oyigboupdate come and tell us
YOU MEAN UDELE1
Re: Where Is Ebubeagu[photos] by fenibak: 12:10am On Jul 19, 2021
OBALOLA55:
YOU MEAN UDELE1

yea

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Aljazeera And Other Foreign Media Call Kwara State Western Nigeria? / BREAKING: Buhari Promise To Consider The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Unconditionally / Escalating Cases Of Malnutrition In OYO State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.