Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,927 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Write 1000-word Essay For 10, 000 Naira - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Write 1000-word Essay For 10, 000 Naira (1669 Views)

Content Writer Needed To Write 1000 Seo Article For My Blog / Police Receive 242,455 Applications For 10,000 Vacancies / Police Receive 104,289 Applications For 10,000 Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write 1000-word Essay For 10, 000 Naira by topsquino(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
Dear Estimable Writer:

We've been away for 2-3 years doing what we love, and now we are back to hiring good writers. Kindly read about the job description below.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

We are looking for three good writers who will write a 1000-word essay for us. The topic of the essay is "The Struggle of a misplaced generation during the age of ignorance". As the title suggests, we want you to capture the struggles of ignorant black people who migrate from their home countries (e.g. Nigeria) in Africa to the United States with the thoughts that money can be made easily in the West without putting in much effort. Most importantly, we want want the essay to be creative and funny. It would be great if you can write from the perspective of a male and a female

REWARD

N 10,000 for 1000 words. If we love your work, we will pay additional N10, 000 and start paying you N20, 000 for any 1000-word essay you write for us.

SUBMISSION
Submission of the 100-word essay closes on July 20, 2021.

REQUIREMENTS:

1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
3) If you have not written articles/essays before, this project is not for you.
4) If you are not a creative writer, this project is not for you.
5) If you are not passionate about writing, this project is not for you.
6) If you are not okay with the price, this project is not for you.
7) If you are looking for somebody to train you on writing, this project is not for you.

NOTE: We need high-quality essay, not "average" essay. So, please don't waste your time if you cannot do this. We will not pay for poorly written content or a work that is plagiarised.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send the first 100-word to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the (at) to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) If we are okay with the first 100-word you write, we will request you to write a 1000-word article and submit Thursday.

NOTE: Please take this work seriously if you desire to be working with us. We can give you a work of up to 500, 000 naira per month by writing essays/articles of 1000-words. Trust us, the least you will get for 1000 words is N10, 000, and our deadline is super-flexible.

Regards

Topsquino

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Write 1000-word Essay For 10, 000 Naira by timmy1thtrh: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hi guys.
Re: Write 1000-word Essay For 10, 000 Naira by topsquino(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
timmy1thtrh:
Hi guys. Which student help site do you know? I often order geometry and algebra homework from assignmaths.com/do-my-algebra-homework/ but right now I need help with my literature essays. Do you know writers who will do such tasks very well, quickly and inexpensively?

How much can you pay such people?
Re: Write 1000-word Essay For 10, 000 Naira by topsquino(m): 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
This is just to remind all those interested in this project that we will check their work tomorrow evening and decide the writers we are comfortable to work with.

Thank you.

Topsquino
Re: Write 1000-word Essay For 10, 000 Naira by InsideLove(f): 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Interesting
Re: Write 1000-word Essay For 10, 000 Naira by Fabulouslouie(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
topsquino:
Dear Estimable Writer:

We've been away for 2-3 years doing what we love, and now we are back to hiring good writers. Kindly read about the job description below.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

We are looking for three good writers who will write a 1000-word essay for us. The topic of the essay is "The Struggle of a misplaced generation during the age of ignorance". As the title suggests, we want you to capture the struggles of ignorant black people who migrate from their home countries (e.g. Nigeria) in Africa to the United States with the thoughts that money can be made easily in the West without putting in much effort. Most importantly, we want want the essay to be creative and funny. It would be great if you can write from the perspective of a male and a female

REWARD

N 10,000 for 1000 words. If we love your work, we will pay additional N10, 000 and start paying you N20, 000 for any 1000-word essay you write for us.

SUBMISSION
Submission of the 100-word essay closes on July 20, 2021.

REQUIREMENTS:

1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
3) If you have not written articles/essays before, this project is not for you.
4) If you are not a creative writer, this project is not for you.
5) If you are not passionate about writing, this project is not for you.
6) If you are not okay with the price, this project is not for you.
7) If you are looking for somebody to train you on writing, this project is not for you.

NOTE: We need high-quality essay, not "average" essay. So, please don't waste your time if you cannot do this. We will not pay for poorly written content or a work that is plagiarised.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send the first 100-word to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the (at) to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) If we are okay with the first 100-word you write, we will request you to write a 1000-word article and submit Thursday.

NOTE: Please take this work seriously if you desire to be working with us. We can give you a work of up to 500, 000 naira per month by writing essays/articles of 1000-words. Trust us, the least you will get for 1000 words is N10, 000, and our deadline is super-flexible.

Regards

Topsquino

Thank you for sharing
Re: Write 1000-word Essay For 10, 000 Naira by sEGXY2(m): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Is this still available
Re: Write 1000-word Essay For 10, 000 Naira by Ammishaddai: 12:48am On Jul 20, 2021
Is this still available?
Re: Write 1000-word Essay For 10, 000 Naira by topsquino(m): 9:26am On Jul 20, 2021
It's still available.

We've decided to extend the deadline by 2 days.

Please we want applicants to ensure that their introduction (100-word) is on point.

In your paragraph, your first sentence should indicate your main point. In the second sentence, state the evidence of your main point. In the other sentences, explain your evidence and your main points.

It's unfortunate that some writers are using you, us, we and other second person pronouns in their samples.

This is an essay, not an article.
Re: Write 1000-word Essay For 10, 000 Naira by topsquino(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2021
Again, our aim is not only to award this project to successful applicants but also to give the person(s) the opportunity to join our team and earn more by writing less content.

So, if you desire to write and earn mouth-watering income, this is the opportunity for you to showcase your writing skills.

Good luck
Re: Write 1000-word Essay For 10, 000 Naira by adaperry25: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2021
topsquino:
Again, our aim is not only to award this project to successful applicants but also to give the person(s) the opportunity to join our team and earn more by writing less content.

So, if you desire to write and earn mouth-watering income, this is the opportunity for you to showcase your writing skills.

Good luck
What's the guarantee that this is genuine? How are we sure that there won't be intellectual theft

2 Likes

Re: Write 1000-word Essay For 10, 000 Naira by topsquino(m): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2021
adaperry25:

What's the guarantee that this is genuine? How are we sure that there won't be intellectual theft

The question is what guarantees do you need?

Besides, we are only asking for 100-word sample.

If we ask you to write the 1000 word essay, we will pay the 10k whether we like it or not.

And if we like it, we will pay 20k.

Of course, if we fail to fulfill the terms and conditions, the writer can use this platform to tarnish our reputation, and this has never happened in the last 10 years.
Re: Write 1000-word Essay For 10, 000 Naira by Chimezie198(m): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2021
Where are we sending it ?
Re: Write 1000-word Essay For 10, 000 Naira by xcelpro: 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
topsquino:

The question is what guarantees do you need?

If we ask you to write the 1000 word essay, we will pay the 10k whether we like it or not.

Of course, if we fail to fulfill the terms and conditions, the writer can use this platform to tarnish our reputation, and this has never happened in the last 10 years.

I've sent in mine.
Please I would be grateful if you can send a reply as mail to those that will not be selected stating the reason(s) why they were not selected to avoid repetition of same mistakes in future.
Thank you.
Re: Write 1000-word Essay For 10, 000 Naira by adaperry25: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
xcelpro:

I've sent in mine.
Please I would be grateful if you can send a reply as mail to those that will not be selected stating the reason(s) why they were not selected to avoid repetition of same mistakes in future.
Thank you.
good point

1 Like

Re: Write 1000-word Essay For 10, 000 Naira by topsquino(m): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
xcelpro:

I've sent in mine.
Thank you.

Thank you.

It would be done if you submitted your work as a Word file.
Re: Write 1000-word Essay For 10, 000 Naira by xcelpro: 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
topsquino:

Thank you.

It would be done if you submitted your work as a Word file.
I actually sent it as an message since it was not stated that it should be sent in word docx.

Let me resend in word docx.
Re: Write 1000-word Essay For 10, 000 Naira by Annie001: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2021
topsquino:

The question is, what guarantees do you need?

You called 100 words just or are you guys not looking for original content?
I went through your post, and you have always been looking for writers
Good luck to those you are about to steal their content again ��

1 Like

Re: Write 1000-word Essay For 10, 000 Naira by topsquino(m): 10:04am On Jul 22, 2021
Annie001:

You called 100 words just or are you guys not looking for original content?
I went through your post, and you have always been looking for writers
Good luck to those you are about to steal their content again ��

Steal content for what?

If we want to steal content, so it's 100 words we would steal?

Besides, do you have any evidence for your claims.

You will be given 10k if you can substantiate your claim.

This is the last time we will respond to you if you can't prove your claims.
Re: Write 1000-word Essay For 10, 000 Naira by flexidoo: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hello, just seeing this now. Is it still open? Can I send in mine tomorrow?
Re: Write 1000-word Essay For 10, 000 Naira by topsquino(m): 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Write 1000-word Essay For 10, 000 Naira by Udoboss(m): 9:02am On Oct 14, 2021
topsquino:
Ok

Is it opened??
Re: Write 1000-word Essay For 10, 000 Naira by Greatness09: 11:11pm On Feb 04
AI will do this for free
Re: Write 1000-word Essay For 10, 000 Naira by LegallyBlunt: 10:52am On Feb 05
topsquino, is this job still available??

(1) (Reply)

Polaris Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment – Full Time (bsc & HND) / What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* / Female Partner Needed For Relocation To UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.