Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Why Have Obi Cubana Never Celebrated His Mother's Birthday. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Have Obi Cubana Never Celebrated His Mother's Birthday. (494 Views)

"We Love You Grandma" Wizkid Third Baby Mama Celebrates Wizkid's Mother Birthday / Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Have Obi Cubana Never Celebrated His Mother's Birthday. by couragewilliams: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
With the latest news flying all round the internet about obi cubana's mothers burial of how money has become the goddess of the day in Oba Anambra state. It is no surprise that nigerians are quick to be associated with wealth and afluence.
My question still remains and this has been a burden in my heart and I know it's same in many people heart that in all of the life of obi cubana we have never heard of her been celebrated like this or her birthday done to this extent where a whole city is brought to a stand still. Let us reflect on our action dearly beloved.
I just thought to write what was in my heart at this moment. No body should come for me. What do I know.
Re: Why Have Obi Cubana Never Celebrated His Mother's Birthday. by Rhozabeth(m): 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
Op, you are on point! I have asked myself same question that why is it that many of us do not even know that he has a mother till her death?
These attitude of showing off is what has led many to rituals and all kind of vices. It will also interest u to know that people that make their money genuinely do nit spend money like that. Have u ever seen the likes of Dangote, Otedola, Mike Adenuga spend money like that? Your guess is as good as mine!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Have Obi Cubana Never Celebrated His Mother's Birthday. by Zaxbash1: 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
I swear just maunting unnecessary pressure on youth
Re: Why Have Obi Cubana Never Celebrated His Mother's Birthday. by tillaman(m): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: Why Have Obi Cubana Never Celebrated His Mother's Birthday. by cRobo: 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
I won't say a word
Re: Why Have Obi Cubana Never Celebrated His Mother's Birthday. by Bigredmachine: 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hmmmmmmm so to get wealthy influential friends is now a crime... It may look as if am taking sides here, but am just pointing at the hypocrisy of many Nigerian

There are far more richer person's than this cubana man, but when they cough no body hears it

I stongly believe it's the highly placed personalities that graces this his mother's burial that gave it this much attention

And instead of you all to pick one good lessons from it (be humble) every one is bringing up yeye reasons why he should be arrested bla bla bla ... As if una no go do pass am if una dey him shoe

Burial is a last respect show to the dead, and it happens it went this big... Not his fault he's friends to big people

(1) (Reply)

Actress Lilian Afegbai In Her Range Rover 2020 / Meet The Bbnaija Season 6 Female Housemates (biography And Photos) / Emmanuel Breaks Liquorose Heart Bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.