Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Love Life While At Highschool - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Love Life While At Highschool (348 Views)

A Beautiful Young Girl Lost Her Life While Trying To Get Palliative In Kwara St / Am Confused About My Love Life / Man's Fish Comes Back To Life While Trying To Frying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Life While At Highschool by YungWrld(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hi guys, I'm Denny and this is actually my fist post on Nairaland, that's cos I'm new here.
Thanks for reading and I also hope you all had a good time while reading.

So this is a TRUE LIFE STORY (my true life story actually)
But the names used aren't their actual names.

Chapter 1
I was newly promoted into SS1, but changed to a new school, this school was highly populated with students of different ethinic groups and states and it was in portharcourt.
While in that new class I became familiar with the school environment and standards, I was a kinda guy who most people would refer to as a jock(A really active sportman), I loved basketball and started playing since my JSS1 then In my former school which had 20% of it's population occupied by foreigners (USA,Ghana,China,etc).
And I was really active in sports, friendly and fun to be around and this made popular and noticed by new students of the school (my class) cos I had this habit of making people feel comfortable, loved and happy. I had my very close friend then "Smith" who was in the same class I was and loved Rap music which rubbed off on me.
While in class during the third term.

ME: Ah guy I don't understand this new changes o
SMITH: What's the matter, which new changes?
ME: I mean the way the whole situation is this term, everything is just so stressful.
SMITH: Guy, I feel your pain.
ME: Just look at the new time table, all the subjects are just scattered, how will they put Maths and Physics on the same day, what were they thinking ?
SMITH: You've seen it na, wen you complain to their hearing they say you are stubborn.
ME: But seriously this is very annoying, jeeze!!! Let's go down for closing assembly before they start asking questions I cannot answer.
SMITH: Yess it's true oo.

We successfully wrote the exams and made it to SS2.
On resumption of the First term students where hugging each other and jumping around the school cos they had missed each other.

SMITH: Ma Gee!!!
ME: Bro Wassup
SMITH: Gosh I Missed you, how've you been
ME: I'm fine oh, hmm me I've missed you more.
SMITH: For sure na you're ma main bro, Wassup na
ME: Ma broda nothing is supping o, just tired of coming back to meet the same school system.
SMITH: Ah ah don't worry na it'll be better.
ME : No wam na let's see

So during break I went to the JSS3 class and I was hit by the sight of the best thing I had seen since I started that school, A brown skinned beauty with cut hair and brown eyes ...Damn she was cute and to add it up
She was curvy.
At first I maintained my self as a cool guy
I went straight to my little brother to talk and then I noticed her smiling at me more often than normal, well I guess she admired me by my looks cos I was average in height and chocolate (lightly brown) in complection, plus she was a new student.
While stylishly noticing her I began to say to myself (Wow it's like this babe likes me oo, I better act cool).

(1) (Reply)

Facts You Should Know About; Nigerian Banking Sector's / Smfollo.com All You Need To Know About Social Media Boosting / Startimes Sports On 2021/2022 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.