Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Abba Kyari Entered Anambra Like Obi Of Onitsha And Left Like Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Entered Anambra Like Obi Of Onitsha And Left Like Peter Obi (2203 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi / Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey / Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari Entered Anambra Like Obi Of Onitsha And Left Like Peter Obi by IgweOfNnewi: 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kanu Nnamdi is in pains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Entered Anambra Like Obi Of Onitsha And Left Like Peter Obi by Naijanascam: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
Your stupidity is irredeemable and......i wonder how you sleep at night with all these hateful hearts of yours and the time you have to think about improving your misserable life

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Entered Anambra Like Obi Of Onitsha And Left Like Peter Obi by Zaxbash1: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
grin Sunday agbero ..Nnamdi canoe
Re: Abba Kyari Entered Anambra Like Obi Of Onitsha And Left Like Peter Obi by Danzakidakura(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Don't use your father's life to judge me, I can't be sorry for him
last time I checked your mother never tell you who is your father as a bastard but I will tell you if you will be humble .

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Entered Anambra Like Obi Of Onitsha And Left Like Peter Obi by ablejesus26(m): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
Why all this unnecessary fuss, the man is friends with cubana and he came as invited,wats the big deal na�
Re: Abba Kyari Entered Anambra Like Obi Of Onitsha And Left Like Peter Obi by Rugaria: 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Thread for people traumatized by the events at Oba.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Ijaw Name: Asari Dokubo Embarrassed By Reuben Abati[video] / Why Do They Fear The Igbo Man / This Is For Those Asking Why Agitation For Biafra Is No Longer Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.