Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Muslim Singles, Seaerching And Married This Is For You - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Muslim Singles, Seaerching And Married This Is For You (3700 Views)

I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This / For Muslim Singles Only / Nigerian Muslim Singles (and Married) This Is It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Singles, Seaerching And Married This Is For You by komole: 1:41pm On May 12, 2011
Looking for where to hookup with fellow of its kind in Africa.Nigerian Muslims? chat online, post in forums and blogs, read articles, download items and lots more?

Then you need not search again. just go to www.naijamuslims.org. The very first
Re: Muslim Singles, Seaerching And Married This Is For You by MMM2(m): 4:21pm On May 12, 2011
komole
as u can c dere re no muslim here,
so pls dot post dis here again 2 avoid ***
Re: Muslim Singles, Seaerching And Married This Is For You by simpleseyi: 4:51pm On May 12, 2011
I am a muslim and I am here. M M M take your time b4 I cage you.
Re: Muslim Singles, Seaerching And Married This Is For You by MMM2(m): 5:54pm On May 12, 2011
simpleseyi i said u should go back 2 ur shop.
Re: Muslim Singles, Seaerching And Married This Is For You by MrCork17: 5:56pm On May 12, 2011
moslim chicks dont do b.j angry
Re: Muslim Singles, Seaerching And Married This Is For You by MMM2(m): 6:00pm On May 12, 2011
simpleseyi pls can u hook me up with some muslim sisters,
at least from 1 dozen up, i need  alot of dem.
Dis my BB 2fu-ck.
Re: Muslim Singles, Seaerching And Married This Is For You by MMM2(m): 6:03pm On May 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

moslim chicks dont do b.j angry
dey do BJ 2 guys dat has long pen*s not short and small pen*s like yours.
Re: Muslim Singles, Seaerching And Married This Is For You by namfav(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2011
there just 3 women undecided
Re: Muslim Singles, Seaerching And Married This Is For You by bobbyray(m): 2:07pm On May 16, 2011
MMM try the girl with the name ANIMASHAUN there, she deliever FOC even with BJ as complemento
Re: Muslim Singles, Seaerching And Married This Is For You by MMM2(m): 3:11pm On May 16, 2011
bobbyray:

MMM try the girl with the name ANIMASHAUN there, she deliever FOC even with BJ as complemento
where she dey?
Re: Muslim Singles, Seaerching And Married This Is For You by Gbencyasimon1989: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2017
My name is gbenga 4 true love. Am a driver, base at abj
Re: Muslim Singles, Seaerching And Married This Is For You by adurizz: 11:27am On Apr 08, 2018
25 yrs old Muslim looking for a pretty muslimah below 24 for a serious relationship, add up (BBm pin- Aduriz) or mail kunsy11@gmail.com if interested.
Re: Muslim Singles, Seaerching And Married This Is For You by skipo01: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
need a serious, practising and pious Muslim lady (hijab sister) from any tribe. Age 18-26 years. 09062220775
Re: Muslim Singles, Seaerching And Married This Is For You by buscojnr: 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
I want a matured Muslim lady who is
Cute ,pretty intelligent,understanding and morally upright.

A graduate
Working class and financially independent

Fair in complexion

Slim or chubby but not fat.

AA genotype

Average or tall in height

From states like Lagos , osun or Ogun's

Lagos based and parents too preferably in Lagos.

Age range BTW 24- 30 yrs
09087222593(WhatsApp) or 08069387093(call or text)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Take This Girl Home To Maama?(pic) / Older Women looking for younger guys for pleasure and a good time....... / Sweet,rich,luving Suger Mummy Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.