Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Stop Linking A Woman’s Success To Men – Nollywood Actress Sonia Ogiri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Linking A Woman’s Success To Men – Nollywood Actress Sonia Ogiri (1117 Views)

Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) / Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) / Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Linking A Woman’s Success To Men – Nollywood Actress Sonia Ogiri by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nollywood actress Sonia Ogiri has taken to her Instagram page to warn those who like linking a woman’s success to men, WonderTV Media reports.

This came after so much questions and backlash from people concerning her wealth and that of her fellow female colleagues in the industry.

Recall that the actress bought for herself three brand new cars within the space of seven months which the third car was a Rang Rover.

On the Sunday 18th July, 2021 the Nollywood actress made a post on her Instagram page which reads thus;
“Stop tying, connecting a woman’s success, cars, houses, to men. Most of the so called men are hungry these days. 96% of women today are hardworking, I won’t be surprised if some are into yahoo or drugs”.
The post came with a follow-up post which reads;

“Women are winning these days like it or not .
Women now have the heart of lions � and kings �. The desire to have our own money is unquenchable. We look beyond men’s money”.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CReP_Nts4Xc/

https://.com/stop-linking-a-womans-success-to-men-nollywood-actress-sonia-ogiri/

lalasticlala

Re: Stop Linking A Woman’s Success To Men – Nollywood Actress Sonia Ogiri by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
Insecurity is what I call it.

Men are just so insecure and the thoughts of women breaking boundaries is giving them sleepless nights. And more sleepless nights awaits them because the table has turned.

Men needs to stop thinking from their angle of hatred, envy and jealousy. There are a lot of hardworking women out there.
Not every woman you see driving a car got it from a man. I know a lot of men who are being fed by their wives and girlfriends.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Linking A Woman’s Success To Men – Nollywood Actress Sonia Ogiri by obonujoker(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lol
Re: Stop Linking A Woman’s Success To Men – Nollywood Actress Sonia Ogiri by Henrydonland(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
mtchewww...OLOSHO!!!
Re: Stop Linking A Woman’s Success To Men – Nollywood Actress Sonia Ogiri by Baawaa(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
All these actress olosho has price tag,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Linking A Woman’s Success To Men – Nollywood Actress Sonia Ogiri by insidelife22(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
When here sponsor asks her what she was trying to prove...

2 Likes

Re: Stop Linking A Woman’s Success To Men – Nollywood Actress Sonia Ogiri by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
women with track record of how they are mnaking money dont care about what men say, its the ones with questionable income that are here making noise.

men will continue believe that these so called actress/yeyebrities sleeep with ogas at the top for money because ACTRESSES/YEYEBRITIES SLEEP WITH OGAS AT THE TOP FOR MONEY!
Re: Stop Linking A Woman’s Success To Men – Nollywood Actress Sonia Ogiri by Kondomatic(m): 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nah so
Re: Stop Linking A Woman’s Success To Men – Nollywood Actress Sonia Ogiri by nairavsdollars(f): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Yes ooo link it to pussytocurrency
Re: Stop Linking A Woman’s Success To Men – Nollywood Actress Sonia Ogiri by lkillbrokehoes: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Runs girl done become motivational speaker

The independent and hardworking women in Nigeria are not more than 10%
cheesy
Re: Stop Linking A Woman’s Success To Men – Nollywood Actress Sonia Ogiri by yanabasee1(m): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Men are just so insecure and the thoughts of women breaking boundaries is giving them sleepless nights. And more sleepless nights awaits them because the table has turned.

Men needs to stop thinking from their angle of hatred, envy and jealousy. There are a lot of hardworking women out there.
Not every woman you see driving a car got it from a man. I know a lot of men who are being fed by their wives and girlfriends.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

Just sharap...

You know that all what you are typing here's argot from your bile of shitty brain...
Re: Stop Linking A Woman’s Success To Men – Nollywood Actress Sonia Ogiri by donbachi(m): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
If a movie role pays 2million naira.
10 movies=20million naira.

From the 20m,u go pay rent,buy clothes,watches,bags,shoes,jewelries all designers,go on vacations and still send mumsy cash for village.cos no be all of una get endoresment deals.

Come buy dis expensive car.
My sister,abeg mention ur other side hustle.
Re: Stop Linking A Woman’s Success To Men – Nollywood Actress Sonia Ogiri by phemmyfour: 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

The FUTURE is FEMALE
Hope you read this part below too

I won’t be surprised if some are into yahoo or drugs
Re: Stop Linking A Woman’s Success To Men – Nollywood Actress Sonia Ogiri by Ogamysamo: 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
since woman is taking 4rm men nkor?
Re: Stop Linking A Woman’s Success To Men – Nollywood Actress Sonia Ogiri by Theoutsider: 6:24am On Jul 19, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nollywood actress Sonia Ogiri has taken to her Instagram page to warn those who like linking a woman’s success to men, WonderTV Media reports.

This came after so much questions and backlash from people concerning her wealth and that of her fellow female colleagues in the industry.

Recall that the actress bought for herself three brand new cars within the space of seven months which the third car was a Rang Rover.

On the Sunday 18th July, 2021 the Nollywood actress made a post on her Instagram page which reads thus;

The post came with a follow-up post which reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CReP_Nts4Xc/

https://.com/stop-linking-a-womans-success-to-men-nollywood-actress-sonia-ogiri/

lalasticlala

Wonder if the mods are going to do with this NEW user to come in here and crap on men for their own narcissistic pleasure. The handle is just here to troll
Re: Stop Linking A Woman’s Success To Men – Nollywood Actress Sonia Ogiri by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:59am On Jul 19, 2021
Theoutsider:

Wonder is the mods are going to all this NEW user to come in here and crap on men for their own narcissistic pleasure. The handle is just here to troll
If women empowerment means troll to you, so be it.
Re: Stop Linking A Woman’s Success To Men – Nollywood Actress Sonia Ogiri by Theoutsider: 7:58am On Jul 19, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
If women empowerment means troll to you, so be it.

empowerment doesn't mean crapping on men. You are the troll. Your profile simply says you going to step on men.

Make your thread about successful women with out dragging men thru the mud. If you want to be respected!

You here to Stir trouble trust me I can smell you a mile away!
Re: Stop Linking A Woman’s Success To Men – Nollywood Actress Sonia Ogiri by TreasureJunky: 8:33am On Jul 19, 2021
Honestly, I don't even know her, I have never watched her film.
But Buying 3 cars within a space of 7months is questionable and insensible, especially if you are not using it for business purposes
Re: Stop Linking A Woman’s Success To Men – Nollywood Actress Sonia Ogiri by elonmuskbaby: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2021
grin
Re: Stop Linking A Woman’s Success To Men – Nollywood Actress Sonia Ogiri by FutureIsFemale(f): 5:08am On Jul 20, 2021
Theoutsider:

empowerment doesn't mean crapping on men. You are the troll. Your profile simply says you going to step on men.

Make your thread about successful women with out dragging men thru the mud. If you want to be respected!

You here to Stir trouble trust me I can smell you a mile away!

Re: Stop Linking A Woman’s Success To Men – Nollywood Actress Sonia Ogiri by Dalil8: 10:55am On Jul 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

The FUTURE is FEMALE

Men are too busy competing with fellow men to bother about women.

It's the other way round actually, women trying to be men, to achieve like men, to be respected like men. They're so ashamed of being women. I'm sure if given the opportunity you'll gladly change your gender to a man. So rest....

(1) (Reply)

3 Nollywood Stars Who Have Died This Month, August 2021 (photos) / Wow Pictures! Man in SA Saves Kids Trapped On 3rd-floor Window Ledge / Obi Cubana Made Portable Sign An Ambassadorship Deal Worth 40 Million With Sujim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.