Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

How To Start A Business In School As A Student With Zero Capital ( Proven) ⁣ - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Start A Business In School As A Student With Zero Capital ( Proven) ⁣ (207 Views)

Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues / Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 / Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Business In School As A Student With Zero Capital ( Proven) ⁣ by laughplanet: 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
First, I dedicate this post to all hard working Nigeria students, especially those in the Universities. ⁣

For you are the future of Nigeria economy and the nation depends on you to soar greater.⁣

I write this post to steer your mind to start discovering opportunities to create wealth even while in school. ⁣

Yes, this is proven and has worked for me right from my time in SS1 in secondary school and still working for me at this time.⁣

Again I won't only share the theory aspect but will include the practical steps you can execute to achieve results.⁣

Before I proceed, I want to share this thought from a friend's WhatsApp status I came across this morning with you. Read as..⁣

Only in Africa will people idolize the show of material thing as a proof of wealth, we should be looking at investing in nano Technology, bio technology, research in various areas, cloud adoption, making Internet affordable and accessible. The more wealth we create that's how we can take power off the government ~ Joseph, a Cloud Computing Personnel.⁣

It is true that there's poverty in the land and this has affected the poor perception that the youths and students hold about wealth creation.⁣

You don't need to be Yahoo boy/girl or off bra to make money as a student na'. ⁣

Of course I know a girl (student) that was making around 80k weekly from Instagram selling her product so what are we saying.⁣

Permits me to share this as shared by a lecturer" He said he was told that and I quote "Marlians girls don't wear bra"⁣

See, you don't need to off your bra to make money whether you're a Marlians or Yahoo girl. ⁣

Likewise for the boys, you don't have to become a Yahoo boy to make money.⁣

This post is exactly to show you how to make money as a student even without capital while in school and they're very easy because I've tried it myself using a smartphone.⁣

Ways to Make Money as a Student In School.⁣

1. Smartphone/Laptop with Internet: Well, I bought my first laptop using the money I made using my Android phone.⁣

With internet the world is internal~ Edward. ⁣

All you need is internet with the right information just as you are reading this now and you're good to start.⁣

2 . Become an e-commerce Merchant. Just like I shared from the beginning of this post, I started making money right from SS1 selling products on e-commerce platforms without a single product to my name.⁣

How does it work? ⁣

The magic here is that those products you can sell is in your fingertips and in your surroundings. Your only effort is getting those products on the e-commerce platform and you will start getting customers. ⁣

You can call:07019221196 for a guide on sourcing your products locally that is in demand.⁣

3. Create Instagram account and other social media accounts: The students that was making 80k weekly selling on social media does not have two heads but she has the information for two heads. ⁣

The surprising thing is that you reading this may have Instagram account but you don't know how to make money from it. ⁣

And that is why this post was written. As I'll guide you for FREE.⁣

Note: Only Call me if you're a serious student. ⁣

4. Start Mini Importation: If I shared with you the amount that I used to start Mini Importation from Alibaba.com you won't believe it but I did.⁣

I wasn't waiting for #50,000 or #100,000 and above to start as many will say. Of course as a student I couldn't afford such amount when I began.⁣

All that made the difference was that I have the right information coupled with a guide from someone doing Importation business. ⁣

Procrastination kills business with its ideas. ⁣

If you're a student reading this and you're considering importation business then pick up your phone and call: 07019221196 Now⁣

5 . Make money from the School: One of my best female friend was making nothing less than #5,000 selling plantain chips and other stuff to fellow students.⁣

And she made them all by herself. If you're a female student reading this then message me and I'll share her contact with you so that she can guide you to do the same.⁣

Don't let school make money from you without you making money from school.⁣

6. Help your Parents to make more money as a student: I always have this mentality that I was sent to school to help my parents grow their income and this paid off immediatedly on this realization.⁣

The dividendend of learning should begin to yield fruits while in school and not after you graduated from school because it may never materialize.⁣

I have many ideas to share with you but time won't permit me so do you possible best to get in touch with me as you read this if you're a student. Do that now and don't procrastinate.⁣

You can chat me on Whatsapp:07019221196 or call directly if urgently.

I'm Edward, a serial entrepreneur and a digital marketing expert. I create wealth and help people to make money.⁣

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Business In School As A Student With Zero Capital ( Proven) ⁣ by Yusfunoble(m): 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
Great piece, Kudos!

(1) (Reply)

Beginners' Guide To Writing A Research Paper / Engage On Camp Committees Activities, NYSC Charges Prospective Corps Members / This Is What 30 Days Of Pushups Will Do To Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.