Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Voter's Card: Register With Your Phone From The Comfort Of Your Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voter's Card: Register With Your Phone From The Comfort Of Your Home (618 Views)

FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR / Voter's Card: Register With Your Phone (PVC) / Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voter's Card: Register With Your Phone From The Comfort Of Your Home by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Due to the forthcoming 2023 election that is coming up less that two years from now, the Independent National Electoral Commission has made it easier for every citizen of Nigeria who is above 18 years to registered from the comfort of their home with their phones without queuing up at the INEC office for registration.

All you need do is just to follow the lay down guidelines that was given by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in this video.

For those 9f us who are having one or two problems with their Voter's Card can also resolve it by themselves at the comfort of their home. Below is the link to the video that INEC has given

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jKX3WrxHYM
Re: Voter's Card: Register With Your Phone From The Comfort Of Your Home by Henrydonland(m): 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
I gats get my voters card.
Re: Voter's Card: Register With Your Phone From The Comfort Of Your Home by Mgreat(m): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
If you know you dont have sense to choose your leader,
dont bother registering for PVC

1 Like

Re: Voter's Card: Register With Your Phone From The Comfort Of Your Home by braveboy64(m): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
Cool, isn't it?
Re: Voter's Card: Register With Your Phone From The Comfort Of Your Home by Seniorwriter(m): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Extremely very commendable!

Mgreat:
Everyone of age needs to get their PVC it is a social political responsibility!

Gregorian2020:

It is not only for voting, it also act as your national ID card whenever they place a demand on any of your ID card
Nicely Noted!

We need to vote in young visionary leaders come 2023!

@Seniorwriter
Re: Voter's Card: Register With Your Phone From The Comfort Of Your Home by alphaeus212(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
THE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN GUNMEN HAS MADE THESE PEOPLE WISE. Go to the streets and risk your life if you like.

Sunday igboho,Nnamdi Kanu has swore to spoil the elections and yet some Nigerians will still fall victims to the tricks of politicians. Be wise stay safe!
Re: Voter's Card: Register With Your Phone From The Comfort Of Your Home by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mgreat:

That is why you should help them to choose wisely
Re: Voter's Card: Register With Your Phone From The Comfort Of Your Home by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
braveboy64:
Cool, isn't it?

I have done my after watch it I register with my phone in my house. I don't need to queue in their office to get register
Re: Voter's Card: Register With Your Phone From The Comfort Of Your Home by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Extremely very commendable!

Everyone of age needs to get their PVC it is a social political responsibility!

We need to vote in young visionary leaders come 2023!

@Seniorwriter

It is not only for voting, it also act as your national ID card whenever they place a demand on any of your ID card
Re: Voter's Card: Register With Your Phone From The Comfort Of Your Home by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
alphaeus212:
THE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN GUNMEN HAS MADE THESE PEOPLE WISE. Go to the streets and risk your life if you like.

Sunday igboho,Nnamdi Kanu has swore to spoil the elections and yet some Nigerians will still fall victims to the tricks of politicians. Be wise stay safe!

That is not true, they are just trying to develop. Maybe a time will come you vote from the comfort of your home without going out. This is what NASS are afraid of that makes them to reject the electronics transmission of results. With the aid of all this the mass can determine who wins and who loses
Re: Voter's Card: Register With Your Phone From The Comfort Of Your Home by adaperry25: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
What if you have the voters card of the last election
Re: Voter's Card: Register With Your Phone From The Comfort Of Your Home by Ogamysamo: 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
let's prayer be your cards and let faith be your votes that God may give you a better leader
Re: Voter's Card: Register With Your Phone From The Comfort Of Your Home by Mgreat(m): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2021
adaperry25:
What if you have the voters card of the last election

You can still use it....
to vote wisely...

(1) (Reply)

Buhari has declared war on Yoruba people worldwide -Pa Adebanjo / I Wrote This On Facebook. Is It Hate Speech? / Igboho: Olubadan Wades In, Sends Delegation To Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.