Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

What Obi Cubana And Friends Did Was A Show Of Shame - Man Slams Obi Cubana. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Obi Cubana And Friends Did Was A Show Of Shame - Man Slams Obi Cubana. (1699 Views)

Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics / Deji Adeyanju Slams Obi For Parading Abure As LP Chair Despite Court Order / Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Obi Cubana And Friends Did Was A Show Of Shame - Man Slams Obi Cubana. by Kayzy8: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
What Obi Cubana And Friends Did Was A Show Of Shame - Man Slams Obi Cubana.
The man slammed Obi Cubana and his friends for lavishing money while ignoring Nnamdi Kanu who is in jail for their freedom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD_FJCdStUI

1 Like

Re: What Obi Cubana And Friends Did Was A Show Of Shame - Man Slams Obi Cubana. by Fahdiga(m): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
So no one should eat and drink because Kanu is in jail
Re: What Obi Cubana And Friends Did Was A Show Of Shame - Man Slams Obi Cubana. by Henrydonland(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
The guy no well grin
Re: What Obi Cubana And Friends Did Was A Show Of Shame - Man Slams Obi Cubana. by jaeyking(m): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
So because Kanu dey jail.

This is too tell you that the oy language the Elites understand is Money.

Abi the cows wet dem bring dey import am neh abi no be from north grin grin grin grin

Elites go just dey use tribes and religion seperate us

1 Like

Re: What Obi Cubana And Friends Did Was A Show Of Shame - Man Slams Obi Cubana. by Chigboboss: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
Obi Cubana did not get rich by being a brainwashed, blind follower of that unintelligent fraudulent terrorist that was picked up and caged like a handicapped rat.

To prove it, he was clinking drinks with IPOB/ESN Chief Hunter Abba Kyari which is the biggest "fvck you" Obi could give Kanu.

1 Like

Re: What Obi Cubana And Friends Did Was A Show Of Shame - Man Slams Obi Cubana. by Tinubuadvocate: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
Igbos terrorist will be very confuse right which one they should support now.

4 Likes

Re: What Obi Cubana And Friends Did Was A Show Of Shame - Man Slams Obi Cubana. by udele1: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ok. We are shameless. Nnamdi kanu has no single investment in Nigeria, not employing anyone, why should we worry?

When he goes shopping for FENDI, Does he call Obi Cubana?

5 Likes

Re: What Obi Cubana And Friends Did Was A Show Of Shame - Man Slams Obi Cubana. by Commentor: 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
All man carry him cross.

grin
Re: What Obi Cubana And Friends Did Was A Show Of Shame - Man Slams Obi Cubana. by BlowYourMind: 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
Any Igbo rich that support Kanu Nnamdi will get himself into deep mess with Buhari

1 Like

Re: What Obi Cubana And Friends Did Was A Show Of Shame - Man Slams Obi Cubana. by adadike(f): 12:55am On Jul 19, 2021
May God protect and strengthen Obi Cubana. Haters ntorr!
Re: What Obi Cubana And Friends Did Was A Show Of Shame - Man Slams Obi Cubana. by Muna4real(f): 1:16am On Jul 19, 2021
Chigboboss:
Obi Cubana did not get rich by being a brainwashed, blind follower of that unintelligent fraudulent terrorist that was picked up and caged like a handicapped rat.

To prove it, he was clinking drinks with IPOB/ESN Chief Hunter Abba Kyari which is the biggest "fvck you" Obi could give Kanu.

Why won't he drink with Abba kyari? Should he have chased him away? It has nothing to do with kanu. The man came for burial,took pictures,drank and left.
Re: What Obi Cubana And Friends Did Was A Show Of Shame - Man Slams Obi Cubana. by funshint(m): 3:18am On Jul 19, 2021
What a share waste....with the amount of money lavished there Biafra should be a reality by now if you know what I mean. I'm just very angry right now! I'm sure the Isrealis didn't have this much resources when they fought the 6days war to takeover Palestine. #Deep
Re: What Obi Cubana And Friends Did Was A Show Of Shame - Man Slams Obi Cubana. by Rugaria: 3:28am On Jul 19, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Igbos terrorist will be very confuse right which one they should support now.
Lol
But you are the ones sounding confused.
Yesterday you were vehemently against Obi Cubana for the fanfair of a burial.
Today, just because someone that looked like an IPOB released an outburst against the burial, you are speaking in tongues already, not sure to condemn the burial again..
Pèléé..
We know that you are Traumatized by all that went down at Oba
Take heart

2 Likes

Re: What Obi Cubana And Friends Did Was A Show Of Shame - Man Slams Obi Cubana. by Penguin2: 3:39am On Jul 19, 2021
The idiot should organize a show of Honour with his own friends.

Not to rant in a video made with cheap android phone.

Onye ala!
Re: What Obi Cubana And Friends Did Was A Show Of Shame - Man Slams Obi Cubana. by MarryMeAdadike: 6:06am On Jul 19, 2021
adadike:
Adadike my love kiss
marry me
marry me
marry me
Re: What Obi Cubana And Friends Did Was A Show Of Shame - Man Slams Obi Cubana. by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 19, 2021
Lolsss

Did Obi cubana or anambra sent Nnamdi kanu on any assignment?

Did they ask kanu for help on anything?

Nnamdi kanu decided to be mad and landed himself in prison and now he is seeking for sympathy, abeg who send am 4 any job?

Let him bear his cross, life has moved.......

All these ipob bitter humans should go and look for something else to write

1 Like

Re: What Obi Cubana And Friends Did Was A Show Of Shame - Man Slams Obi Cubana. by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 19, 2021
adadike:

Lol

I wonder if obi sent kanu on any assignment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Obi Cubana And Friends Did Was A Show Of Shame - Man Slams Obi Cubana. by oluztx: 6:48am On Jul 19, 2021
The show of shame is afonjas all over this news and going online to find anything to justify their jealousy of the great Igbo race. Anybody envying Igbos is wasting his time, is like envying God.

(1) (Reply)

Masquerades In Biafran Outfit Spotted In Imo State: Pics & Video / Reasons Why I Didn't Join The Army And Why Anyone Shouldn't. / Why Will The West Focus On Others When Their Home Boils (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.