Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Ovarian Cyst- If You Experience Any Of These Symptoms Please Call Me Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ovarian Cyst- If You Experience Any Of These Symptoms Please Call Me Now (212 Views)

Treatment For Blocked Fallopian Tube; Fibroids; Infections; Ovarian Cyst / Woman Marks 10th Anniversary Of Surviving Ovarian Cyst / What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ovarian Cyst- If You Experience Any Of These Symptoms Please Call Me Now by vikyembassy2000(f): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
OVARIAN CYST- IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS
PLEASE CALL ME NOW !

Ovarian cyst is something rather common , it can happen to any woman during her reproductive years . They are usually created because of an unbalanced hormonal level. These cyst are not harmful if they are treated on time, but if not they may become larger.

Many women today are affected by Polycystic ovary disease, PCOS meaning their ovaries have numerous cyst. And it affects fertility.
It is important to be aware of the symptoms of ovarian cyst because some symptoms are an indication that immediate medical attention is needed.

So have you experienced:
Abnormal bleeding and painful menstruation
Pain during sexual intercourse
Weight gain
Vomiting or nausea
Loss of appetite or quickly feeling full
Pain or bloating in the abdomen
Dull ache in the lower back

When you experience one or more of these symptoms and a test confirms you have ovarian cyst, or you find out you have a PID (pelvic inflammatory disease ) it is time you give me a call or WhatsApp me, so that we can combat this medical challenge through some natural therapy, that will completely eradicate this condition, and make you a fertile woman again
The natural therapy will completely balance your hormones,
shrink the cyst ,
relieve pelvic pain and
control menstrual flow.

Kindly call or WhatsApp me on 08086969372

(1) (Reply)

Longevity Activator - Is Longevity Activator Useful For You? Read / Covid 19 Face Masks Are Very Important ( Photos ) / WHO Ranks Nigeria 4th Best In COVID-19 Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.