Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) (92011 Views)

Abba Kyari, Obi Cubana Attend IGP Alkali Son’s Wedding (Photos) / Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by Diligence: 5:05am On Jul 20, 2021
Nigerians: So impressionable

The northern region is so ravished by bandits kidnappers, rapists, murderous fulani herdsmen,
Children hv bn "married" off, Leah had bn allegedly forced to give birth, Most of Northern Nigeria is now IDP camps... Schools hv bn shut down for months... Hope dashed to pieces... Poverty, corruption are rife... Here u are celebrating who again? Crass shame on you lots...
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by BafanaBafana: 5:11am On Jul 20, 2021
mancoconut:
Thanks to Abba Kyari and the Igbo gallant officers and men who fought to restore peace in Imo state, some bastards and their political cronies were trying to usurp the peace of Imo and turn my state into another Zamfara by unleashing thugs, bandits and militias disguised as ESN on my beautiful Owerri, but thanks be to God their nefarious plans failed. What people don't know is that majority of the soldiers, IRT officers, and police crack units that flushed out the UGM from Imo state were indigenes from Imo state employed, trained and equipped by the state government.. . so Igbos basically got tired of seeing their land been desecrated and had to fight back. I have no personal love or hate for Abba Kyari, but he was only following orders and doing his job... Imo state and most especially Owerri is now peaceful, and that is all that matters to me.
Na lie abeg, calm down bros. State government has no business in employing, training or deploying personnel. Unless you want to say they were assisted by vigilante.
Stop misleading children here.
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by tomiwakeem: 5:16am On Jul 20, 2021
KosiGee:

I’m not a fan of the new money men and their show off especially the one they call E Money with his stunt out riders. I think he and his mates have no class. I think he is childish, crude, offensive and immature. I know nothing about Obi until last week...but I’ll say this. I really don’t believe that Abba Kyari is his friend.

A law enforcement agent like Kyari has a lot to lose mingling with people like Obi ‘as a friend’ if that’s what he was there for but he isn’t a friend....he was there on official assignment.
He follows Obi around especially during funerals showing fake empathy, wears same ‘akwa uju’ with Obi whole keeping tab on him. He presses his mumu button and can even let Obi in on his personal secrets cos deep inside him, he believes that Obi isn’t a genuine business man....

That’s how criminal empires are brought down...befriend the boss, go on a hit for him, protect his family...make him trust him implicitly then...he opens up.

In Obi’s case, Abba Kyari doesn’t believe that he is legit...but if Obi doesn’t cock up by meddling with stuffs he shouldn’t...He will be fine and Abba’s suspicions and long term goal will come to nothing. If Obi isn’t genuine like some people think...Abba will be crowned as the most successful, brave and intelligent police man in the country. Books will be written about him...He was at centre of Chikelue Iloanusi’s dad kidnapping investigation, He tracked Evans down, stories of him and ESN, his phone media is full of photos to prove it just in case someone doubts him as his mates were there taking photos and just as Nnamdi Kanu was languishing in DSS cell, he came to South East, attended Obi’s mum’s funeral....all these when IPOB and Emma Powerful are tagging some individuals ‘saboteur’....then he majestically leaves Anambra and back to base with his reports.

As long as Obi stays out of trouble and mind his hospitality and entertainment business, he will be ok....if greed takes him further, you’ll see the real Abba Kyari.

You’ll see more photos of Kyari with Obi or Kyari with the E Moneys.
another ipob pained fellow, in your mind why will obi Cubans be friends with the slayer of ikonso and ESN ?
Men like kyari are not spirits, their body no be firewood ,they also have social lives and have friends too which obi is one of them.
Not every Igbo man preach hate the way your ipob supleme leader does so get that into your head.
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by BafanaBafana: 5:21am On Jul 20, 2021
KosiGee:

I am one of those who said so. Abba Kyari wasn’t there as a friend. He is keeping tab on him and ‘young money men’.

He understands the environment and his job and employing every resources at his disposal to be on top of his game. You’ll have to give it to him.
He is doing his job, infiltrating every radius of the circles even getting to the dots at the centre.

Obi and his mates will be foolish to trust him.
Abba Kyari seems like one individual that will drink alcohol or eat pork with you to know what makes you tick.

I stand by my words. He is no friend.
He doesn't need to be there personally to spy on them bros.
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by agabusta: 5:22am On Jul 20, 2021
KosiGee:

I am one of those who said so. Abba Kyari wasn’t there as a friend. He is keeping tab on him and ‘young money men’.

He understands the environment and his job and employing every resources at his disposal to be on top of his game. You’ll have to give it to him.
He is doing his job, infiltrating every radius of the circles even getting to the dots at the centre.

Abba Kyari seems like one individual that will drink alcohol or eat pork with you to know what makes you tick.

If they are not doing anything illegal they have no reason to worry.
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by zuto4u(m): 6:03am On Jul 20, 2021
U did not make sense today
Almaigaa:
See as this Obi Cubana just Dey follow Abba Kyari upandan. He doesn't want to end up like NNANDI Kanu, Evans and all other criminal Biafrans who have been sent to Jail by Nigerian Jack Baur. grin grin grin grin

God bless Aba Kyari, the slayer of BIAFRAN CRIMINALS. grin
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by mancoconut: 6:06am On Jul 20, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Na lie abeg, calm down bros. State government has no business in employing, training or deploying personnel. Unless you want to say they were assisted by vigilante.
Stop misleading children here.
How am I lying? you think a non-indigene of Imo who doesn't know the peculiar terrains would have successfully dealt with the UGM? I'm telling you for free that the major reasons why UGM were crushed in Imo state was due to mobilization and logistical supports given to lots of men and women serving in the various Imo state security architectures. As a matter of fact the bulwark of the security network that showed UGM pepper were units newly created by Hope Uzodinma, with recruitment and training provided for by the state government.
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by InvertedHammer: 6:36am On Jul 20, 2021
/
Anyone calling them ritualists are not haters. They are being real. Have you watched any Igbo Nollywood movies recently? What are they portraying about Igbo culture? Someone is struggling and Kanayo Kanayo or Yul Edochie leads him to a cult where he has to use his parents or siblings for rituals to become wealthy and live extravagantly. Almost all their movies have the same story line making outsiders believe it to be real.

Don't market your culture the wrong way and blame those who believe the stories you tell about yourselves. People watch Indian movies for love stories. What stories do Nollywood Igbo movies tell about our wealthy men? Na as goat take stand Dem dey take price am. If an old woman call her basket a crap, children go use am play rough.

Why is Kanayo Kanayo typecast into ritualism? That's the ugly truth we fail to admit.

/

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by bewla(m): 6:50am On Jul 20, 2021
mancoconut:
Thanks to Abba Kyari and the Igbo gallant officers and men who fought to restore peace in Imo state, some bastards and their political cronies were trying to usurp the peace of Imo and turn my state into another Zamfara by unleashing thugs, bandits and militias disguised as ESN on my beautiful Owerri, but thanks be to God their nefarious plans failed. What people don't know is that majority of the soldiers, IRT officers, and police crack units that flushed out the UGM from Imo state were indigenes from Imo state employed, trained and equipped by the state government... so Igbos basically got tired of seeing their land been desecrated and had to fight back. I have no personal love or hate for Abba Kyari, but he was only following orders and doing his job... Imo state and most especially Owerri is now peaceful, and that is all that matters to me.
Barka de Sallah imo in peace
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by donforeign: 7:01am On Jul 20, 2021
KosiGee:

Joblessness dey worry u
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by donforeign: 7:03am On Jul 20, 2021
KosiGee:

I’m not a fan of the new money men and their show off especially the one they call E Money with his stunt out riders. I think he and his mates have no class. I think he is childish, crude, offensive and immature. I know nothing about Obi until last week...but I’ll say this. I really don’t believe that Abba Kyari is his friend.

A law enforcement agent like Kyari has a lot to lose mingling with people like Obi ‘as a friend’ if that’s what he was there for but he isn’t a friend....he was there on official assignment.
He follows Obi around especially during funerals showing fake empathy, wears same ‘akwa uju’ with Obi whole keeping tab on him. He presses his mumu button and can even let Obi in on his personal secrets cos deep inside him, he believes that Obi isn’t a genuine business man....

That’s how criminal empires are brought down...befriend the boss, go on a hit for him, protect his family...make him trust him implicitly then...he opens up.

In Obi’s case, Abba Kyari doesn’t believe that he is legit...but if Obi doesn’t cock up by meddling with stuffs he shouldn’t...He will be fine and Abba’s suspicions and long term goal will come to nothing. If Obi isn’t genuine like some people think...Abba will be crowned as the most successful, brave and intelligent police man in the country. Books will be written about him...He was at centre of Chikelue Iloanusi’s dad kidnapping investigation, He tracked Evans down, stories of him and ESN, his phone media is full of photos to prove it just in case someone doubts him as his mates were there taking photos and just as Nnamdi Kanu was languishing in DSS cell, he came to South East, attended Obi’s mum’s funeral....all these when IPOB and Emma Powerful are tagging some individuals ‘saboteur’....then he majestically leaves Anambra and back to base with his reports.

As long as Obi stays out of trouble and mind his hospitality and entertainment business, he will be ok....if greed takes him further, you’ll see the real Abba Kyari.

OgA e dn do make you shut up ..all this your yeye assumption. Busy body people... Na people like una dey do worse if una get money .. abeg comot
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by donforeign: 7:09am On Jul 20, 2021
Coronabirus:

51•Arrest of Adamu Umoru aka ‘Dabo’ and Group, Kingpin of Abuja-Kaduna expressway kidnappers responsible for kidnapping Dr. Mahmoud Chairman
UBEC, Killing his driver and many other kidnappings/killings along the Expressway, case under investigation.
52• Arrest of Usman Mohd and Group of kidnappers responsible for kidnapping the Son of the immediate Past Minister of Health in Oyo State and Many other kidnappings in the Southwest, case under investigation.
53• Arrest of Tony Raphael aka ‘Chairman’ and his group, kidnapping kingpin terrorizing Rivers State, case under investigation.
54• Arrest of Abdullahi Sani and his Group responsible for the kidnap of the Mother in-law of Governor Masari of Katsina State, case under investigation.
55• Arrest of notorious kidnapper Isa Abdullahi aka ‘Biyi’ and his gang members. The gang was responsible for several kidnappings and killings in Katsina State, case under investigation
56• Arrest of Gbenga Ojomo the most notorious illegal arms and ammunition smuggler into Nigeria, responsible for smuggling thousands of rifles and ammunition from Libya and Burkina-Faso into Nigeria, case under investigation.
57• Arrest of Sunday Abel aka School boy and his deadly Gang of kidnappers Terrorizing the Southeast and were responsible for the Kidnap and Killing of a serving American Soldier in Imo State and many other kidnappings and killings in the Southeast, case under investigation.
58• Arrest of Cajetan Otti and gang of notorious kidnappers terrorizing Abia State and recovery of several AK-47 rifles, case under investigation.
59• Arrest of Divine Nmeni and his gang of notorious kidnappers, who were responsible for several kidnappings and rape cases in Rivers State, case under prosecution.
60• Arrest of kidnappers responsible for kidnapping four (4) Turkish Expatriates in Kwara State and eventual successfully rescue of the victims and arrest of the kidnappers/recovery of their arms.
61• Arrest of thirteen (13) members of a notorious child stealing and selling syndicate operating in the North, South-South and South-eastern parts of the country, six (6) Stolen Children were rescued and eventually handed over to their real parents. Investigation continues.
62• Arrest of notorious and deadly kidnapping kingpin Umar Abdullahi aka ‘Ore’ in Kujama LGA Kaduna State and his gang of 13 kidnappers. He was responsible for several killings and kidnappings along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway including the killing of Barr. Yazid Sheriff in 2017.
63• Arrest of Godwin Akura and his gang who specialized in robbing innocent Citizens at ATM points and recovery of over two hundred (200) ATM cards belonging to different Victims from the Suspects, case under investigation.
64• Arrest of Nwafor Chibueze and gang of eight (cool deadly armed robbers who specialized in robbing expensive cars and using Jammers to disable tracking devices in the cars before conveying the Cars to Niger Republic through Katsina State, case under investigation.
65• Arrest of Godspower Amadi and gang of eleven (11) notorious kidnappers terrorizing Port-Harcourt-Owerri Express Way, case under investigation.
66• Arrest of unrepentant ex-convict and deadly kidnapping kingpin Usman Mohammed aka ‘Dogo’ who was charged to court several times and released, he was responsible for spare-heading the several kidnappings along Abuja-Kaduna Express Way. He confessed to have killed over fifty (50) innocent Citizens.
67• Arrest Garba Yau and his Gang of deadly kidnappers terrorizing Southwestern Nigeria, the gang was responsible for kidnapping Pastor Segun Adeyanju in Ogbomosho, Oyo State and many other victims across the Southwest.
68• Arrest of Haruna Saidu and Syndicate of illegal arm dealers and recovery of eleven (11) AK-47 rifles and thousands of ammunition. The gang was responsible for supplying several AK-47 rifles to kidnappers and bandits in Katsina, Kaduna, Zamafara and Sokoto States, case under investigation.
69• Arrest of fourteen (14) deadly kidnappers terrorizing Adamawa and Taraba States and recovery of Several Ak-47 rifles, other weapons, charms and ammunition.
70• Arrest of Abdullahi Mohammed 32yrs and his twelve (12) notorious Gang of kidnappers terrorizing Kaduna-Zaria-Kano Expressway, several AK-47 rifles were recovered, case under investigation.
71• Arrest of Munkailu Liman 32yrs and his gang of deadly kidnappers Responsible for the Attack, Killings and kidnappings along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway on the 14/1/2020 where the Emir of Potiskum narrowly escaped death while some of his aides were killed, case under investigation.
72• Arrest of Abdulazeez Amao 53yrs and Okechukwu Nwadiogbu 46yrs notorious illegal arms dealer who bring assorted rifles and ammunition from Libya to Nigeria and sell to kidnappers and bandits, case under investigation.
73• Arrest of Nwazuo Izima aka ‘XX’ 33yrs and 16 of his gang members who are notorious kidnappers terrorizing innocent Citizens in Abia, Imo and Enugu States. Several AK-47 rifles and victims vehicles were rescued from the gang, case under investigation.
74• Arrest of Adetayo Adediran 38yrs and his gang of seven (7) kidnappers responsible for kidnapping and killing a Chinese Citizen Mr. Defa Song on 17/2/2020 in Ogun State, case under investigation.
75• Arrest of Onyedikachi Francis 26yrs and gang of eight (cool kidnappers including a Woman Amarachi Udensi 33yrs, the gang was responsible for several kidnappings in Imo and Abia States, case under investigation.
76• Arrest of Ishak Khalid 30yrs and 13 members of deadly Ansaru terrorists group responsible for several kidnappings of expatriates and high profile citizens across the North Western States of Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Sokoto and Zamfara States, case under investigation.
77• Arrest of Bashiri Musa 35yrs and gang of deadly kidnappers and hired assassins terrorizing Kaduna State. They confessed to several assassinations and kidnappers in Kaduna State, case under investigation.
78• Arrest of Kelvin Uzor and his gang, the gang was responsible for kidnapping and gruesome ritual killings/dismembering of two 7 years old identical twins in Delta State.
79• Arrest of deadly kidnappers of Alhaji Subaru a businessman in Sokoto State and recovery of over Ten million naira ransom from the kidnappers.
80• Arrest of notorious Zakari Yau and his gang of deadly assassins & kidnappers terrorizing Kogi State, at the peak of his crime escapade he had over five hundred (500) armed men, several villages and territories under his control within his locality in Kogi State, several Ak-47 rifles and ammunition were recovered from him and his gang.

How many Dem dn prosecute lol .
Yeye country..
Abba kyari no dey take brown envelope abi lmao
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by BafanaBafana: 7:09am On Jul 20, 2021
mancoconut:

How am I lying? you think a non-indigene of Imo who doesn't know the peculiar terrains would have successfully dealt with the UGM? I'm telling you for free that the major reasons why UGM were crushed in Imo state was due to mobilization and logistical supports given to lots of men and women serving in the various Imo state security architectures. As a matter of fact the bulwark of the security network that showed UGM pepper were units newly created by Hope Uzodinma, with recruitment and training provided for by the state government.
What I'm telling you is that governors don't employ security operatives. Further more, given the right technology anybody can carry out operations anywhere.
It was arrested ESN members themselves who directed them on how to get to their camps. All they needed was just one or 2 trusted locals to guide them
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by donforeign: 7:12am On Jul 20, 2021
One4me:

Some of this arrests are over ten years, WHY are they all still under Prosecution?
In sane countries, once the Accused is arrested in a case with evidence, sentencing is done isn less than a year, maximum.
Nigerian Judicial System, l hail o.
U dey mind demm .

Brown envelope dn exchange hands now ..
. prosecution since when lmao....
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by donforeign: 7:13am On Jul 20, 2021
haslaw:

Abba Kyari is no friend to criminals. Obi cubana had better be clean or Abba Kyari will be forced to arrest him
How many politicians e dn arrest..
Yeye people
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by ImpactCrater: 7:15am On Jul 20, 2021
RobbStark:
Believe me I think Obi Cubana is working for the DSS.

But what do I know...
Just die the matter

una dey plan to go kill am again abi...
small time this your unfounded, bad belle, rumour will turn to ipob propaganda and una unknown gunmen will assasinate the young man as a saboteur of your deluded utopia.

mtcheeeeew
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by donforeign: 7:15am On Jul 20, 2021
PrincessGlow:

This is NOT true. He is truly a crime-fighting Police hero. He gets his money from people like Cubana who are not into heavy stuffs like armed robbery, kidnapping

Cubana kidnap your papa...
Ode
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by SammyChi1988: 7:49am On Jul 20, 2021
Mad people... Will their friendship stop Biafra from coming? The answer is No.. Nigeria is not one and will never be one. Accept the simple truth.. White people make friends with black people too... So, stop deceiving yourselves fulani people... Nigeria must breakup..
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by tishbite41(m): 7:49am On Jul 20, 2021
KosiGee:

And you think OGs are fools?!

If Kyari steps outta line, he will be history.

He's just part of the criminal enterprise.

Nothing more, nothing less.
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by tishbite41(m): 7:53am On Jul 20, 2021
donforeign:

How many politicians e dn arrest..
Yeye people

Don't mind them

Overrating the ni99a
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2021
BSsniffer:
Lol....Evans was also a good friend to a top police officer, seen hobnobbing with them and taking pictures.....his last picture with an officer the dude wasn't really smiling. Lol...kyari and his signature smirk.
Otondo, Obi Cubana is sole importer of Glenfiddich whisky in Nigeria also brand influencer of Moët Hennessy and other expensive whisky
Go and study Obi Cubana and stop hating he open his first bar as at 2001, he has been living low not until his mother's burial, he is the highest club owner in Nigeria

Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by Charlie2020(f): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2021
Na this Abba Kyari go burst Cubana bubble one day
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by Lightorder: 8:38am On Jul 20, 2021
mancoconut:
Thanks to Abba Kyari and the Igbo gallant officers and men who fought to restore peace in Imo state, some bastards and their political cronies were trying to usurp the peace of Imo and turn my state into another Zamfara by unleashing thugs, bandits and militias disguised as ESN on my beautiful Owerri, but thanks be to God their nefarious plans failed. What people don't know is that majority of the soldiers, IRT officers, and police crack units that flushed out the UGM from Imo state were indigenes from Imo state employed, trained and equipped by the state government... so Igbos basically got tired of seeing their land been desecrated and had to fight back. I have no personal love or hate for Abba Kyari, but he was only following orders and doing his job... Imo state and most especially Owerri is now peaceful, and that is all that matters to me.
and you were told that all is now well?
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by mrbionic: 8:42am On Jul 20, 2021
This is how you know those with wicked and hateful spirit coupled with poor mentality, they will just gather to argue about a successful person person who don’t even know they exist.

It’s shameful how people conclude on issues they know nothing about. Read the news and move on, or say things that are generic. Don’t be too specific when you have not evidence.
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by Luambo89: 8:45am On Jul 20, 2021
KosiGee:

Chai, can nairaland be made up of 10% of this guy and his contents? Only then can we start dreaming of a "great nation".

Kudos bro.
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2021
WonderManly:
You see now... E don teh ooooooo.
No be today jor!

Who been die during Covid 19 that time abeg? No be Abba Kyari?
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by balladin: 10:12am On Jul 20, 2021
KosiGee:

And what if Obi is legit? Would he need to fear entangling himself with Abba? If there are valid reasons to bring him to Justice, then so be it.
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by kennyamusan(m): 10:26am On Jul 20, 2021
Hushpuppi no just get sense . See what his colleagues are doing. He shouldn't have stayed back . Mompha and Cubana re experienced people . They know how to play the game very well
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 20, 2021
donforeign:

How many Dem dn prosecute lol .
Yeye country..
Abba kyari no dey take brown envelope abi lmao
This cheap excuses u always look to avoid praising the effort of deserving ppl is nonsensical. Is prosecution of criminals a responsibility of NPF or Executives?
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2021
One4me:

Some of this arrests are over ten years, WHY are they all still under Prosecution?
In sane countries, once the Accused is arrested in a case with evidence, sentencing is done isn less than a year, maximum.
Nigerian Judicial System, l hail o.
This is the problem of poor judicial system, he has done his job!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari / Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.