Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council (27310 Views)

Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) / Governor Willie Obiano Heads Valedictory Exco Meeting. / Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by Wickedfact: 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
chiiraq802:
How many Governorship candidate APGA get self Ojukwu go dey para for em grave.

Main team, Reserve team and Youth team dey.
Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nke abu anyi.....honestly, I don't even know the meaning sef. Just that many anambrarians use it a lot.

From Obi to Obiano to Soludo. Nice

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by ablejesus26(m): 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
It would be such a beautiful thing to behold Apga as the leading front in all the states in Igboland. Enough of all this pdthief and apcheat nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by Austin4Jesus(m): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
Soludo is the best thing that can happen to Anambra, South East and hopefully Nigeria at large.. We need good Brains to fix the things the brainless and wicked spoilt in our country

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by ablejesus26(m): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
safesurfer:
Nke abu anyi.....honestly, I don't even know the meaning sef. Just that many anambrarians use it a lot.

It's supposed to be nke Anyi bu nke Anyi.

They are telling you that Apga is our own, I really wonder why my people still find pleasure in doing all this nonsense apcheat and pdthief.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by Benitoh: 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
As Anambra pikin wey i be soludo remains my governor anyday anytime

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kobicove:
This is the authentic APGA faction!

The only APGA**
There's no faction in APGA, we know those responsible for that Iberiberism.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by Jostoman: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
chrisanderson99:
The only legacy Willie Obiano can leave behind is having SOLUDO succeed him. There is no greater legacy than that.

We Anambrians will work with Obiano to ensure that power is handed over to Soludo so that Anambra will shine not just as the light of the nation but as the light of the Africa.

it's seems you are soludo campaign manager here.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by PURITYAUTOZ: 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
chrisanderson99:
The only legacy Willie Obiano can leave behind is having SOLUDO succeed him. There is no greater legacy than that.

We Anambrians will work with Obiano to ensure that power is handed over to Soludo so that Anambra will shine not just as the light of the nation but as the light of the Africa.

Who is we?
My friend take your time oh. Kindly rephrase that statement “ my family and I”.
Oburu egwu kwusiya nwokem
Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by Antoeni(m): 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
It’s in Order
Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by Theevilone(m): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
It seems Obiano have sworn to chop soludo money till e dry or enter red. Soludo is no longer the candidate of APGA. Oye faction time in APGA don expire.

what do you have to say about all this

Anambra as a state and Apga as a party funds Soludo so your contribution no follow

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by Lastmankc(m): 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
The drunken master
Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by globemoney01: 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
chrisanderson99:

Obiano has given Anambra an Airport, over 13 bridges, thats enough lecagy. Even Soludo will find it hard to beat his record

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by NwaAnambra2021(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
chrisanderson99:

We Anambrians will work with Obiano to ensure that power is handed over to Soludo so that Anambra will shine not just as the light of the nation but as the light of Africa.

You who Kwa nu���
Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by AgentGoat: 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Make una no just do run my guy soludo out of this race fa!
Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by Edusouls(m): 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
What is with apga self, I thought Soludo was the flag bearer? Were did Umeoji come in from?
Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
OK
Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by stayclearofme: 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
chrisanderson99:

We Anambrians will work with Obiano to ensure that power is handed over to Soludo so that Anambra will shine not just as the light of the nation but as the light of Africa.

So it is a legacy for one Governor to hand over to the other? How is that a legacy? Do you know the meaning of the word "legacy"? And you even called it the only legacy. shocked shocked Now I can see the reason why there are so many failures in English.
Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by stayclearofme: 11:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
globemoney01:

Obiano has given Anambra an Airport, over 13 bridges, thats enough lecagy. Even Soludo will find it hard to beat his record
The guy doesn't even know the meaning of the word "legacy".

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by GiZcorp: 11:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
So how will that help obi Cubana get sense now?
Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by Catejj: 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oh wow

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by MERCHANDISER: 12:02am On Jul 19, 2021
obiano like soludo but his wife dislike him
Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by Dubetex96(m): 12:03am On Jul 19, 2021
All I can say is that soludo the SOLUTION is the right choice for Anambra people any other candidate is a counterfeit
Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by MERCHANDISER: 12:07am On Jul 19, 2021
globemoney01:

You are right...Nobody wants soludo.Most Academicians and intelligentsias are poor in governance
Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by bishop4life(m): 12:07am On Jul 19, 2021
ablejesus26:

It's supposed to be nke Anyi bu nke Anyi.

They are telling you that Apga is our own, I really wonder why my people still find pleasure in doing all this nonsense apcheat and pdthief.

It is not "nke anyi bu nke anyi (our own is our own)".

It is "nkea bu nke anyi (this is our own)".

chrisanderson99:

Obiano has no legacy aside those agbero he raised to power ten. His legacy in anambra = (agbero)¹°
Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by ablejesus26(m): 12:13am On Jul 19, 2021
bishop4life:

It is not "nke anyi bu nke anyi (our own is our own)".

It is (nkea bu nke anyi (this is our own)".

Noted.
Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by nairavsdollars(f): 12:19am On Jul 19, 2021
Bad market for Victor Umeh
Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by Stanchem029: 12:46am On Jul 19, 2021
safesurfer:

This is ours or this one na our own

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by Deemayor: 1:10am On Jul 19, 2021
Any Facebook account for sale?
Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by IKEPENTECOST: 1:27am On Jul 19, 2021
mzBEAM:
Obi Cubana for Governor

����

I can see where you are coming from ���
When money goes on trees,women will marry monkeys
Re: Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council by Halle000: 1:38am On Jul 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times / What's Timipriye Sylva Thinking?. / EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.