Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Picture Of A Genevieve Nnaji Look Alike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of A Genevieve Nnaji Look Alike (2303 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji’s Look Alike Actress Ivie Okujaye Welcomes New Baby / See Genevieve Nnaji's Look-alike That Got People Talking. / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Genevieve Nnaji Look Alike by Ask4diva(f): 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
An Instagram handler @juli_keche is of the opinion that she looks so much like the screen goddess Genevieve Nnaji. below is a picmix of both of them

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBESK0Xn09W/?utm_medium=copy_link

What is your take on this?
Re: Picture Of A Genevieve Nnaji Look Alike by 2special(m): 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
What an achievement

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Genevieve Nnaji Look Alike by StandardJohn(m): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
op u get mind sha....wer the resemblance

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Genevieve Nnaji Look Alike by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
Too much filther will obviously make one lazy youth think's he/she resemble a celebrity..As the case of op now.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Genevieve Nnaji Look Alike by MajesticKris: 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lakuku lazu...

I speak Grace into your life Op!;

Not even close but you fine sha ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Genevieve Nnaji Look Alike by Liballo: 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
I can't believe I spent almost 2 minutes looking for the so called resemblance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Genevieve Nnaji Look Alike by kenzysmith: 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ask4diva:
An Instagram handler @juli_keche is of the opinion that she looks so much like the screen goddess Genevieve Nnaji. below is a picmix of both of them

you look ugly and old don't let the Mirror deceive u even d fitter can't hide ur ugliness. Aren't bother u not married at this stage ur class mate won't do this

Re: Picture Of A Genevieve Nnaji Look Alike by purples25(f): 1:49am On Jul 19, 2021
There is a similarity. But they don't look the same. I think it's also obvious that the other lady is younger.

Maybe a younger, slightly different version of Genevieve?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Genevieve Nnaji Look Alike by SporaD8: 9:19am On Jul 19, 2021
Ask4diva:

Be yourself and stop the comparison.
You limit yourself when you compare yourself with someone who's already reach their zenith - you can always do better.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Genevieve Nnaji Look Alike by Nuelito: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2021
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Re: Picture Of A Genevieve Nnaji Look Alike by officialenny(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
Sorry 2 say... Cataract dey ur eyes dem no resemble @ all
Re: Picture Of A Genevieve Nnaji Look Alike by Generalwoodz(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Yes. She looks like Genevieve Alakija that sells pepper at Wuse market Abuja

(1) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Welcomes Verydarkman In His UK Home In A Grand Style / Princess Diana 10 Yrs Remembrance. / 9ice Should Dress Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.