Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Biafra Is Sure, It Will Be The Best Country In The World - Rita Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biafra Is Sure, It Will Be The Best Country In The World - Rita Edochie (563 Views)

Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery / Rita Edochie At Her Traditional & White Wedding In 1988 & 1990(Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Is Sure, It Will Be The Best Country In The World - Rita Edochie by Okoyeaniche(m): 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Rita Edochie, a veteran Nollywood actress, has stated that she is totally in supports of Biafra, with Nnamdi Kanu being their leader.

Rita disclosed this while praising Obi Cubana for investing in human development, by making his friends billionaires and young people millionaires.

According to Rita, this act made Obi Cubana's mother's burial go viral, as those he helped in the past came to support him.

She wrote;

“Obi Cubana is not the richest young man in Nigeria, just that he was busy making his friends billionaires and young people millionaires, investing in human development, that’s why his mother’s burial is the talk in Nigeria.

"Those he favoured in the past wants to pay respect to him. From the video I have seen so far, people are going with bags of money and not poison.

"Grow with your friends, help people with that your little position today. Someone’s destiny may be in your hand.”

Reacting to her statement, a follower commented;

“With what I saw on that day I don’t think Igbo people need biafra oooo…. we chasing cow, they bringing and giving them house to stay.”

Rita replied;

“Biafra is sure my dear. There are no two ways to that. It’s a matter of time. Biafra will be the best country in...READ MORE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashian Transforms Again After Sharing Regrets She Has From Childhood / Whitemoney,pere, Wins BRANDEX TASK / Bbnaija 2021: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Whitemoney For Looking Away After Angel Fl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.