Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Kevin De Bruyne Reveals How He Met His Wife 'michele Lacroix' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kevin De Bruyne Reveals How He Met His Wife 'michele Lacroix' (426 Views)

De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life / Kevin De Bruyne Reveals Inspirational Words He Told City Ace Mahrez Before goal / Transfer News: De Bruyne Reveals Why Pep Guardiola Wants Alexis Sanchez . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kevin De Bruyne Reveals How He Met His Wife 'michele Lacroix' by sportrema(m): 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kevin De Bruyne revealed he met his future wife after sending her a direct message on Twitter.

However, before finding fame, the Belgium international was admittedly introverted and even struggles to form close bonds with his teammates.

Although he is firm friends with Raheem Sterling now (despite thinking he was a ‘d******d’ at first) the 27-year-old admits he owes much of his newfound confidence after sliding into his future wife’s DMs while on loan from Chelsea.

“Everything changed then,” De Bruyne told the Player’s Tribune. “But not just because of football. It was also because I had my (future) wife by my side.

“She helped me grow in ways that I’ve probably never expressed out loud — even to her. This is such an embarrassing story that I hesitate to tell it! But since I promised you honesty, then I guess I have to. And it’s pretty funny, anyway.

“It started with a tweet. I only had a few thousand followers at the time, because I was still on loan at Werder Bremen. So I tweeted something about a match or whatever, and this pretty girl favorited it.

Continue Reading How Michele Lacroix became Kevin de Bruyne Wife

(1) (Reply)

Latest Winnings / Tokyo Olympics Racism: Ryan Murphy Calls Out Russian Doping / Tokyo Olympics: Amazing Facts About The Performance Of Team Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.