Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,735 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

Why I Prefer Passive Income To Active Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why I Prefer Passive Income To Active Income (167 Views)

How To Reactivate Your Business From Inactive To Active On The Cac Portal / Change Your Business Status On Cac Website From "Inactive" To "Active" / Tired Of Being Broke? See How To Earn Passive Income In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Prefer Passive Income To Active Income by Timo01(m): 12:29am On Jul 19, 2021
It's been a while. I have been so busy with a certain job for a client of mine. The job has been taking too much of my time and attention.

I wanted to give out part of the job to somebody on Fiver but the guy whom I love his job so much is also very busy too to take more jobs at the moment.

This is one of the reasons why I do prefer passive income to active income. Active income has a lot of limitations.

For instance, time is a limitation. Strength is also a limitation. Jobs may come from so many clients at the same time and time will not be enough for you to handle all those jobs and they will end up giving the job to another person. You will lose that money that would have entered your pocket..

But for a passive income, you can serve thousands of customers at the same time. As much as many customers who are willing to patronize you, you can serve them at the same time, no limitation.

I will be showing you more details about passive income so ensure to stick around me.

[Receive more free tips here][/https://digitalnaij.com/la-buena-vida/]

(1) (Reply)

A Guide To Scaffolding Inspector Training – ASK-EHS Trainers / Ghana Vice President Praises Central Bank’s CBDC Initiative, Says Digital Curren / Learn CCTV Camera Installation And Become Financially Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.