Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Upwork/payment Approval Course - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Upwork/payment Approval Course (169 Views)

Upwork Account Approval In 10 Mins / $496m Fighter Jets: Finally, Buhari Formally Seeks Senate Approval For Purchase / Breaking News:perfect Building Design &approval Make Easy In Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upwork/payment Approval Course by Premzy121: 1:04am On Jul 19, 2021
I'm not sure this is for you but if you want to learn how to earn on upwork, then you could consider this offer.

I'll be taking just five persons here for a class that will teach you:

How to create upwork accounts for others and earn 2-5k for both foreigners and Nigerians.

You can also teach persons how to create for others and earn from it too.

Other bonuses you will get includes:

How to open a verified paypal account that sends and receives funds from anywhere in the world (you will charge 3k-5k for this)

How to create paypal account that accepts and transacts BTC (you will charge 10k for this one)

An ebook on how to write attention-grabbing proposals to land jobs on Upwork.

How to get at least 3 people daily to pay you for their account both paypal and upwork immediately after the class (3×3,000= 9,000) Calculate how much that would be in a week.

I'll be giving you the exact strategies to make people beg you to take their money.

You will get full mentorship and be added to a support group where you can share any challenges you have with the community.

As you may already know, this class worths more than 50k considering the amount of money you will be making a week after the class.

But I'm not going to charge you that. I won't even charge you half of that....nor quarter of it.

If you are interested in learning so you can EARN, you can make the payment of $10 (N5,000) today to join the master class.

Paypal doesn't allow Nigerians to receive payment from foreign countries, it can only send payment there

That shows that you can have a Nigerian PayPal account but won't be able to receive payment from abroad

So what is the essence of having that?

But I am glad to tell you that I make money from Paypal now. And I'll be sharing this with you as a bonus in the main class.

If you charge N3,000 to Approve Upwork or paypal account for people

See how much you will be making�

If you create;

�1 ACCOUNT daily = *N90,0000* MONTHLY

� 2 Accounts daily = *N180,0000* monthly

� 3 accounts daily = *N270,000* monthly

� 4 accounts daily = *N360,000* monthly

� 5 accounts daily = *N450,000* monthly

�10 accounts daily = *N900, 000* monthly

*Join others by Clicking here� to register for this offer*

https:///message/3GXOBH2NN2P7F1

(1) (Reply)

Buy Kundan Multicolour Rakhi From Indiagift.in / Who Succeeds Udom Emmanuel In 2023? / Salary Scale Of Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.