Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Fb Account Needed Asap - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fb Account Needed Asap (542 Views)

Where Can I Sell My Fb Account / How To Clone App In Infinix Phone - Set Dual Whatsapp, IG & FB Etc In Note 8 / Who Is Ready To Exchange A 6months Fb Account With A Youtube Channel With 1k Sub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fb Account Needed Asap by Favourjackipali: 5:29am On Jul 19, 2021
If you have Facebook account for sale
Dm on WhatsApp 07042909577
Re: Fb Account Needed Asap by Ibrahim1986(m): 7:58am On Jul 19, 2021
scammer
Re: Fb Account Needed Asap by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 19, 2021
Anyone who is looking for a Facebook account to buy is a fraudster.Such fraudster has use his Facebook account to defraud someone.Hence,his account has been blocked by Facebook.He has tried to sign-up a new account but his IP address and phone numbers that Facebook needs to verify him has busted.He is now looking for a Facebook account that is register with another phone number to perpetuate another fraud.If you sell your Facebook account with your verify number to him to carryout another fraud you automatically become the suspect and not him.Be careful.
Re: Fb Account Needed Asap by adenodi002(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Favourjackipali:
If you have Facebook account for sale
Dm on WhatsApp 07042909577
i have 7years own 4 sale
Re: Fb Account Needed Asap by Chukwuebuka001(m): 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
17k Facebook fanpage for sale dm for link

Re: Fb Account Needed Asap by Lordofalmajiri(f): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
Joysticks:
Anyone who is looking for a Facebook account to buy is a fraudster.Such fraudster has use his Facebook account to defraud someone.Hence,his account has been blocked by Facebook.He has tried to sign-up a new account but his IP address and phone numbers that Facebook needs to verify him has busted.He is now looking for a Facebook account that is register with another phone number to perpetuate another fraud.If you sell your Facebook account with your verify number to him to carryout another fraud you automatically become the suspect and not him.Be careful.
Preacher, wetin concern you?? And how did you know he wants to use it for scam?? Some people buy Facebook account for ads to.. you just dey rant like say them scam your papa undecided
Re: Fb Account Needed Asap by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
Preacher, wetin concern you?? And how did you know he wants to use it for scam?? Some people buy Facebook account for scamming like yahoo.. I just dey rant like say them scam my papa undecided
Re: Fb Account Needed Asap by Sicilyjoe: 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
I have for sell, check my signature for my wasap number
Re: Fb Account Needed Asap by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Sicilyjoe:
I have for sell, check my signature for my wasap number
still available?
Re: Fb Account Needed Asap by Karsun24(m): 10:50am On Aug 15, 2021
I have an old Facebook account for sell. Since 2012
08088269640 is my WhatsApp number

(1) (Reply)

Who Has A "Hotspot" Iphone For Sale Or Swap / Phone From WISH / Note 7 Specifications, Features And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.