Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Prophethood: Not Ali, Muhammad Is The Messenger Of God - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophethood: Not Ali, Muhammad Is The Messenger Of God (406 Views)

Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' / Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu / Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophethood: Not Ali, Muhammad Is The Messenger Of God by Elbinawi: 6:00am On Jul 19, 2021
Prophethood: Not Ali, Muhammad is the Messenger of God

The Kano state commissioner of religious affairs in a BBC Hausa interview fraudulently claimed that "Shias claim prophesy to Ali instead of our Noble Prophet (sa)".

After the victory of the 1979 Islamic Revolution in Iran, the savage Saudi Wahhabi regime backed by the West spread fake and fraudulent narratives against Shia Islam and the above was one of those fake narratives. The Saudi ruling savages spread such fraudulent narratives among Sunni Muslims to limit the influence of that glorious Islamic Revolution on Sunnis.

Brainless and brainwashed #idiots swallowed these fraudulent narratives of the Saudi Wahhabi regime while enlightened people made research to confirm the credibility or otherwise. I remember how I raided the Kaduna state public Library in 1987-88 looking for Shia books on these fraudulent narratives. At last after much research I discovered that Shia Muslims love and honor Prophet Muhammad (sa) more than Sunnis. I realized that all the greatness of Imam Ali (as) was due to his extreme loyalty to the Seal of All Prophets and Messengers of God (sa), Muhammad al-Mustapha (sa).

Until now I thought such fraudulent narratives concocted by the savage Saudi Wahhabi regime have disappeared until this brainless idiot in Kano repeated it to BBC Hausa.

There is no Companion of the Prophet that suffered hate after the death of Prophet Muhammad (sa) like Imam Ali (as). This was as a result of his uncompromising nature of standing with the Truth and only Truth. He is the best among the Companions in every standard of judgement, this attracted a lot of envy and hate.

There was a time in Islamic history if you profess public love � for Imam Ali (as) you will be beheaded by those in power. Those Caliphs from Banu Ummayad were extremely oppressive and tyrannical. Unfortunately, those extremely corrupt Caliphs had great input in the formation of Sunnism and it development. This is the main reason why ShiaPhobia is embedded in Sunnism. Sunni books and literatures are full of Shia hate and condemnation. They did all these to prevent people from understand Shia Islam. The hatred for Shia Islam in Sunnism did not start with the evil ideology of Wahhabism. The bloodthirsty Wahhabi savages only perfected what Mu'aywiya and his gang of Banu Ummayad started after the Martyrdom of Imam Ali (as).

The recent mass conversion of Sunnis to Shia Islam in the last 40 years especially on the African continent is the biggest blow to the historic war of Sunnism against Shia Islam. We were born Sunnis and we dumped it and became Shia Muslims. The historic Sunni supremacy and arrogance was trampled, crushed and defeated forever. The Sunni superiority complex was buried forever. And the great personality that history will remember that led this historic feat is Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky from Nigeria.

Throughout Islamic history it is always Sunnis massacring innocent Shia civilians and not the other way round. This happen because ShiaPhobia is embedded in Sunnism. They teach it to their children to hate Shia Muslims. The beginning of all genocide is hate mongering. It is not accidental that ordinary Sunnis are infested with Shia hate. Shia hate is a general disease in Sunnism.

On a final note, having the call of Muslim unity of our leaders in mind, I wrote this piece because we are victims of the Saudi-sponsored #ShiaGenocide agenda in Nigeria. We saw the mostrous barbarism, extreme wickedness and savagery of bloodthirsty Sunni barbarians in Nigeria. Buhari and Elrufai are not Wahhabis, they are ordinary Sunnis. Buratai is a Wahhabi. These genocidal savages tried to eliminate Shia Islam from Nigeria. And Alhamdulillah, they failed woefully!

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com
Elbinawi.
Re: Prophethood: Not Ali, Muhammad Is The Messenger Of God by Ruggedniggaone: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2021
I heard the story that Shia believe that Ali was superior to prophet Muhammad and that made me hate Shia with passion,are you now saying that all I've grown up to believe are false?
Re: Prophethood: Not Ali, Muhammad Is The Messenger Of God by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2021
grin

Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Prophethood: Not Ali, Muhammad Is The Messenger Of God by Joromi1: 9:18am On Jul 19, 2021
Sunnis are Boko Haram, ISIS, Al Qaeda,nAl Shabaab, etc.

Shiaa Muslims are Hezbollah.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Urgent Message From Ada Biafra To All Biafrans. / Breaking: Omoyele Sowore Arrested / Ikedi Ohakim Dances For Emeka Ihedioha (Throwback Photo/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.