Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Man Who Beat Wife To Death On Cruise Ship In Front Of Kids Found Dead In Prison - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Beat Wife To Death On Cruise Ship In Front Of Kids Found Dead In Prison (1581 Views)

Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India / Two Kids Found Dead In A Soakaway Pit In Kwara State (Disturbing Photos) / Kids Found Dead Baby In Gutter In Kaduna Thinking They Had Found A Toy. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Beat Wife To Death On Cruise Ship In Front Of Kids Found Dead In Prison by SeeHim: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2021
Update From . COM

A man jailed for beating his wife to death on a cruise ship in front of their kids has been found dead in his prison cell.

Kenneth Manzanares, 43, from Utah in the USA, was aboard the Emerald Princess cruise ship in Alaska with his family when he beat his 39-year-old wife Kristy to death on 25 July 2017.

He pleaded guilty to second-degree murder last year and was sentenced to 30 years in prison and five years on probation.

On 14 July, Manzanares was found unresponsive in his Alaska prison cell at around 7am. He was pronounced dead at 7.42am.

The Alaska Department of Corrections said in a statement that his death was not related to Covid-19 and that foul play is not suspected.

Manzanares, Kristy, and their three kids were travelling on the cruise to celebrate their 18th wedding anniversary when Kenneth allegedly snapped after Kristy laughed at him and told him she wanted to get a divorce.

On the night of Kristy's murder, cruise ship passengers had been expecting to partake in a Sherlock Holmes murder mystery event.

So, as the murder of Kristy unfolded, many passengers presumed it was all part of the act.

Passenger Natalie Beckstrom told St. George News: "That’s kind of what everybody in the room was thinking was that it was just part of the play... So, you know, we all just kind of sat down and went on with the play."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Man Who Beat Wife To Death On Cruise Ship In Front Of Kids Found Dead In Prison by SeeHim: 7:53am On Jul 19, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Man Who Beat Wife To Death On Cruise Ship In Front Of Kids Found Dead In Prison by doggedfighter(f): 7:59am On Jul 19, 2021
This reminds me of D'Angelo's death in prison.

The Wire.

A lot goes on in prisons.

But I am still trying to wrap my head around how this family went from wedding
anniversary celebration to murdering the mother of the house.

And people around thought they were acting and entertaining them?

Some things are hard to figure out.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beat Wife To Death On Cruise Ship In Front Of Kids Found Dead In Prison by paulolee(m): 8:01am On Jul 19, 2021
omor tinz de happen oo....Beat wife to death in presence of his children?? DTS totally insane
Re: Man Who Beat Wife To Death On Cruise Ship In Front Of Kids Found Dead In Prison by thorpido(m): 8:03am On Jul 19, 2021
You go to celebrate a wedding anniversary and that's when the devil gets a hold of you to end any further anniversary.smh
The children will need therapy to get over the trauma.
Re: Man Who Beat Wife To Death On Cruise Ship In Front Of Kids Found Dead In Prison by braveboy64(m): 8:04am On Jul 19, 2021
I pity the kids

I hope it doesn't affect them mentally
Re: Man Who Beat Wife To Death On Cruise Ship In Front Of Kids Found Dead In Prison by Franzinni: 8:17am On Jul 19, 2021
doggedfighter:

The Wire.

hmmmm.....the wire.. you are a real one!
Re: Man Who Beat Wife To Death On Cruise Ship In Front Of Kids Found Dead In Prison by doggedfighter(f): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2021
Franzinni:
hmmmm.....the wire.. you are a real one!

You too grin grin

Good morning !

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beat Wife To Death On Cruise Ship In Front Of Kids Found Dead In Prison by illicit(m): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Man Who Beat Wife To Death On Cruise Ship In Front Of Kids Found Dead In Prison by Waakanda: 9:43am On Jul 19, 2021
Let him go and rest too undecided
Re: Man Who Beat Wife To Death On Cruise Ship In Front Of Kids Found Dead In Prison by SKhanmi: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2021
Lol, They offed him. In most prisons abroad, there is a kinda code among prisoners, no women or children abuse, you can add nigerian scammers also, if you're in for any of those crimes, one is considered the lowest of the lows & they would all gang up to deal with the person while the prison authorities looking the other way. He was probably asked to drop the soap daily shocked.
Re: Man Who Beat Wife To Death On Cruise Ship In Front Of Kids Found Dead In Prison by elonmuskbaby: 11:45am On Jul 19, 2021
braveboy64:
I pity the kids

I hope it doesn't affect them mentally
of course it will and if not managed properly can turn them into sociopaths and masochistic individuals
Re: Man Who Beat Wife To Death On Cruise Ship In Front Of Kids Found Dead In Prison by cbaba: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
D'Angelo aint dead...na hoax

doggedfighter:

The Wire.

Re: Man Who Beat Wife To Death On Cruise Ship In Front Of Kids Found Dead In Prison by Karlovych: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
embarassed embarassed Jubrin's body odour spreading fast like wildfire.
Re: Man Who Beat Wife To Death On Cruise Ship In Front Of Kids Found Dead In Prison by talk2hb1(m): 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
SKhanmi:
Lol, They offed him. In most prisons abroad, there is a kinda code among prisoners, no women or children abuse, you can add nigerian scammers also, if you're in for any of those crimes, one is considered the lowest of the lows & they would all gang up to deal with the person while the prison authorities looking the other way. He was probably asked to drop the soap daily shocked.
Have you been Imprisoned before?
Re: Man Who Beat Wife To Death On Cruise Ship In Front Of Kids Found Dead In Prison by SKhanmi: 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
talk2hb1:

Have you been Imprisoned before?

Would you like to know how you could succesfully be sent there?
Re: Man Who Beat Wife To Death On Cruise Ship In Front Of Kids Found Dead In Prison by NaijaCover(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Who Beat Wife To Death On Cruise Ship In Front Of Kids Found Dead In Prison by talk2hb1(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
SKhanmi:

Would you like to know how you could succesfully be sent there?
I guess you don pick soap tire, Your @55 be delivered from soap picking (Amen)

(1) (Reply)

Two shot dead as protests rock Edo over scarcity of new Naira notes. VIDEO / Robbers Return Stolen Computers With Apology Letter (PHOTO) / PHOTO: A Man Killed A Lady Over Refusal To Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.