Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Fifty And Hot! Actress Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fifty And Hot! Actress Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot New Photos (1652 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifty And Hot! Actress Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot New Photos by GeniusVincent(m): 7:54am On Jul 19, 2021
Actress Kate Henshaw is celebrating her birthday today July 19th,2021.
She took to her IG page to share these photos with the caption;
"Kinetic K8
#Oluwaisinvolved
He alone is my source and i am truly thankful!!
Where would i be without his mercy
All that i am and all that i hope for is in God!!
Thank you father...."
See the beautiful photos below..

1 Like

Re: Fifty And Hot! Actress Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot New Photos by thorpido(m): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2021
Is she pregnant in the first picture abi na the cloth?
Re: Fifty And Hot! Actress Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot New Photos by lomprico(m): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2021
happy birthday ma'm

1 Like

Re: Fifty And Hot! Actress Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot New Photos by GeniusVincent(m): 7:58am On Jul 19, 2021
More photos:

1 Like

Re: Fifty And Hot! Actress Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot New Photos by folake4u(f): 8:04am On Jul 19, 2021
Kate Henshaw, beautiful woman!
Her smile is very alluring and she's ageing gracefully too smiley.

Love her for being consistent in her fitness regime, it's not an easy feat.

3 Likes

Re: Fifty And Hot! Actress Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot New Photos by Mokason288(m): 8:11am On Jul 19, 2021
Where is Tonto Dike ?

Come and see your Anty didn’t go through surgery and she is hotter than you
Re: Fifty And Hot! Actress Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot New Photos by elonmuskbaby: 8:33am On Jul 19, 2021
Happy birthday beautiful WOMAN

1 Like

Re: Fifty And Hot! Actress Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot New Photos by DankemzI(m): 8:35am On Jul 19, 2021
Happy birthday Queen Henshaw, she has come of age. Such an elegant beautiful lady!
Young boys won't know what a tight juicy cunt is untill they bed 45 years old upwards

1 Like

Re: Fifty And Hot! Actress Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot New Photos by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 19, 2021
Why is she shining her teeth na...
Happy birthday to momma!
Re: Fifty And Hot! Actress Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot New Photos by elonmuskbaby: 8:42am On Jul 19, 2021
SmellySperm:
Why is she shining her teeth na...
Happy birthday to momma!
so she should frown Abi ewolejo ode?
Re: Fifty And Hot! Actress Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot New Photos by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
so she should frown Abi ewolejo ode?
Ebòt asánu wetin concern you?

1 Like

Re: Fifty And Hot! Actress Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot New Photos by Promiseibritam: 8:46am On Jul 19, 2021
Sure she is 50?
Re: Fifty And Hot! Actress Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot New Photos by elonmuskbaby: 8:46am On Jul 19, 2021
SmellySperm:

Ebòt asánu wetin concern you?
didirin nairaland PUBLIC FORUM NA YOUR PAPA PARLOUR?

if you don't want it to concern me then don't type thrash on a public forum
Re: Fifty And Hot! Actress Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot New Photos by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 19, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
didirin nairaland PUBLIC FORUM NA YOUR PAPA PARLOUR?

if you don't want it to concern me then don't type thrash on a public forum
You're just impossible. Read my comment painstakingly and detect where i wrote thrash.
Agbaya pls behave your age and stop acting like your uncouth dad
Re: Fifty And Hot! Actress Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot New Photos by elonmuskbaby: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2021
SmellySperm:

You're just impossible. Read my comment painstakingly and detect where i wrote thrash.
Agbaya pls behave your age and stop acting like your uncouth dad
today is Kate's birthday so she has every reason to shine her teeth you this ugly sociopath and masochist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fifty And Hot! Actress Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot New Photos by SporaD8: 9:10am On Jul 19, 2021
Last picture: No be Tiwa Savage be that?
Re: Fifty And Hot! Actress Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot New Photos by Kaybae(f): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2021
Wow Happy birthday Kate, continue to age gratefully.
Re: Fifty And Hot! Actress Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot New Photos by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
today is Kate's birthday so she has every reason to shine her teeth you this ugly sociopath and masochist
Apparently you take everything serious that you ignore sarcasm.

I'm at my best behavior today so ignoring your punk ass is best. Good morning

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Rapper, Kodak Black Shot Outside Justin Bieber After Party Venue(photo) / Mr Macaroni, Tuface, MI And Others Hold Rally In Support Of Peter Obi / “No Woman Should Be Entitled To Half Of A Man’s Earnings” — Stefflon Don

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.