Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Kenya Embassy In Dublin Under Pressure Of IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Embassy In Dublin Under Pressure Of IPOB (2284 Views)

IPOB Terrorist Storm Kenya Embassy Questions Kanu Extradition VIDEO / Kenya Embassy In Sweden Under Serious Pressure From Biafrans / Live Pictures As IPOB Marches To Kenya Embassy, Berlin, To Stage Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Embassy In Dublin Under Pressure Of IPOB by seborrhic: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ayomide811:
Kenya should bring back Kanu?
So bringing Kanu back is the only way Kenya can apologize and make amends? Your education is wasted at this level of deduction and line of reasoning.
Re: Kenya Embassy In Dublin Under Pressure Of IPOB by Ayomide811(m): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
seborrhic:

So bringing Kanu back is the only way Kenya can apologize and make amends?
Your education is wasted at this level of deduction and line of reasoning.
Kanu will soon face firing squad in Jesus name
Re: Kenya Embassy In Dublin Under Pressure Of IPOB by slimfit1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
nonhuman:
some of you are just brainless

Don't mind them idiot what kind of conversation is that.
Re: Kenya Embassy In Dublin Under Pressure Of IPOB by Agbo2(m): 12:22am On Jul 20, 2021
Ayomide811:
Kanu will soon face firing squad in Jesus name

Where is all these hatred coming from?
I am not Igbo so I need to ask you what happened to your reasoning.
Re: Kenya Embassy In Dublin Under Pressure Of IPOB by Bifwoli: 2:44am On Jul 20, 2021
walexbiz:
Like I once said in an earlier thread this form of protest should be held in all Kenya embassy and mission abroad. Their Government should not know peace. they are traitors and they should be treated as such,
This type of BS you're pushing for is against Vienna Conventions on Diplomatic relations you low IQ loser . In fact Ireland ,Nigeria and Kenya are signatories to the treaty on these diplomatic conventions.
Re: Kenya Embassy In Dublin Under Pressure Of IPOB by Ayomide811(m): 6:00am On Jul 20, 2021
Agbo2:

Where is all these hatred coming from?
I am not Igbo so I need to ask you what happened to your reasoning.
he ordered for killing of policemen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Have A Tribe, US Should Not Rope Nigeria Into Their Madness / Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) / The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.