Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Dear Friend, What If I Coach You To Make At Least 15-50% More Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dear Friend, What If I Coach You To Make At Least 15-50% More Sales (112 Views)

We Will Coach You Free To Publsh Apps For A Company And Earn $15/App And $54/Yr / Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money / Join Us Let Expert Coach You On Snail Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Friend, What If I Coach You To Make At Least 15-50% More Sales by Solo777(m): 9:23am On Jul 19, 2021
I've helped hundreds of business owners grow from "zero or poor sales to been sold out in 30 days or less" in my one month coaching program called my Business success strategy school( BSS).

In this 9th edition, I'll be working with just 10 ambitious business owners who wants to make at least 15-50% more sales in the next 30 days or less by applying successful sales strategies.

Just the first 10 persons......

Send SALES to 08179687499 to begin.

(1) (Reply)

Extensive Income With E-commerce & Digital Skills In Your Business/career / Agricultural Investemnt / Premium Quality Abrasive, Car Care Products & Equipment To Preserve Showroom Loo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.