Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Mission-men-moving: Establishing AGRICULTURAL REAL ESTATES Across Nigeria/afrika - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mission-men-moving: Establishing AGRICULTURAL REAL ESTATES Across Nigeria/afrika (196 Views)

Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria / The Concept Of Agricultural Real Estate (agre) / Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mission-men-moving: Establishing AGRICULTURAL REAL ESTATES Across Nigeria/afrika by MessiahMARLIANS: 9:49am On Jul 19, 2021
THE GARDEN OF EDEN.

It's Monday Today.

It's MISSION-MEN-MOVING Day !!!

Practically, Every Monday - I visit My People's Integrated Cassava Farms for the purpose of assisting Aligned Farmers ease their HARVEST OPERATIONS.

My 7 months Stay in EKOLI YEDEEN, Cross-River State has provided me with the Alignment with Thousands of Cassava Farmers in the area. So you are right when you think that I EAT "EBA" and "GARRI" nearly everyday - FOR FREE !!!

Cross-River State is regarded as "The People's Paradise" for the reason that here is really a PARADISE OF ABUNDANT FOOD. There are no People without Food. In similar vein - There is No Paradise without Food. For a Fact; The Popular "Garden of Eden" you know about in The Bible began here in Afrika - Right here in EKOLI YEDEEN.

"YEDEEN" = "EDEN"

It didn't take rocket science to discover that with the help of The Spiritual Guide of My Ancestors.

With The Glory Installed in me; I have got a very huge MISSION here in EKOLI YEDEEN; The Ancestral Hometown that was never EXPLOITED by "The So-called WHITES."

Ekoli Yedeen is one of the few Ancestral Lands that never Fell Trap for "The So-called White OPPRESSORS" dating back since the Sixteenth century.

An Ancestral Homeland originated by A WOMBman in The Sixteenth Century that never got INVADED by Miscreants. Now, You can tell why here is One of The Great Ancestral GARDEN OF EDEN for The Negros.

And as Promised, On My Second Coming as CHRIST; My Paradise will be here on EARTH. My PARADISE shall begin from THE ROOTS. It should be no surprise why I must begin The Establishment of My FOOD PARADISE here in Ekoli Yedeen which would be expanding across Afrika in it's Due TIME.

The Heavenly Paradise that was promised of people is here on Earth. However, people have been blinded and deceived by Many FALSE PROPHETS that the PARADISE They Seek is that of After-Life up in The Sky...! A Mental Delusion that has kept people away from ALIGNING To Achieve GREATER Things here on Earth.

My Mission on Earth as Christ is to Sensitize You all.

As Messiah, I Am The Saviour living in Human Form to SAVE You from Your IGNORANCE And POVERTY.

For A Fact, it is left for You to Believe - for Many are called, but Few People will choose themselves.

The much Poverty of Hunger and Starvation and Poor Education being suffered in The Land is the Reason for The PERSISTENT INCREASE of The Poverty of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties being suffered by Millions of people in Nigeria and Afrika at large.

My Doings will do well to Sensitize People and Create MY FOOD PARADISE here on EARTH where People will Wine, Dine and Merry for Their Eternity.

The Adequate Practice of Agriculture with The Ease of Utilizing Farm Machineries will Easily Manifest CROSS-RIVER STATE to Becoming "The People's Paradise" for other regions of Afrika to replicate.

My Mission is Clear.

"To Eradicate The Poverty of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties by Alleviating The Poverty of Poor Education and The Poverty of Hunger and Starvation by Establishing AGRICULTURAL PARADISE of FOOD which I refer to as AGRICULTURAL REAL ESTATES across Nigeria and Afrika at large."

With the so many Insecurity issues of Boko Haram, Killings, Kidnappings, Terrorism, COVID19 and clashes between Fulani Herdsmen and Local Farmers - You are not wrong when you refer to this TIME that You Live in as The "END TIME"; however - what is worthy of note is to understand that - I AM here with you all. So, Fear Not; For CHRIST has returned.

I AM HERE - For

"I
AM
THAT
I
AM."

MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji AnthonYeshua.

(1) (Reply)

Plantain Plantlets Sales / Feed The World Agribusiness Services / 7wks (2.5kg Above) Broilers For Sale At Alagbado, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.