Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted (9674 Views)

Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Mgt Biz, No Advance Payment / Super Fast, Reliable, Affordable Hosting with Free .com.ng / Build Your Website Using Our Free Website Builder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2021

THIS IS OUR ONLY ACCOUNT ON NIARALAND @uncharted56 DON'T ALLOW ANYONE TO TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ESCROW OR PROPER VERIFICATION!!!

OUR CONTACTS:

08179199863 (whatsapp and telegram only)

tochy@cyberservices.com (email)

[i]

4 Likes

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2021
Download our E-business card app here smiley incase you want to keep in touch in future

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VgucAMSWMZMMaQfqLGHrk2klMx1w-Sat/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nerro042: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2021
Nice one bruv. What languages and frameworks were used
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:57am On Jul 19, 2021
She the UI men. Damn it's like milk.
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by wwwtortoise(m): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
Thumbs up bruv !

Is it on app store yet?
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
wwwtortoise:
Thumbs up bruv !

Is it on app store yet?
not yet, still working alot of things within the app
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
She the UI men. Damn it's like milk.
grin thanks man
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
Nerro042:
Nice one bruv. What languages and frameworks were used
java, and the normal VPN service framework for android although the configuration is messed up at this time I'm still learning the ropes small small

And also this project requires using a custom SDK else it won't run

1 Like

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by lekanoja(m): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
Uncharted56:
java, and the normal VPN service framework for android although the configuration is messed up at this time I'm still learning the ropes small small

And also this project requires using a custom SDK else it won't run
Does it require a physical server?
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
lekanoja:
Does it require a physical server?
No, virtual server
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Roadyroadie: 6:18am On Jul 20, 2021
This is not how to build a vpn
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 20, 2021
Roadyroadie:
This is not how to build a vpn
like I said, it's still in the works alot is yet to be done, building any form of app is difficult and requires alot of forehand knowledge to even begin, if you are also experienced you can contribute or encourage the work

4 Likes

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Roadyroadie: 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
Like you said building anything is hard. You should be able to determine the scale of a project. How did you implement all those remote server locations ? Because I know for a fact that those VPN nodes don't work
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2021
Roadyroadie:
Like you said building anything is hard. You should be able to determine the scale of a project. How did you implement all those remote server locations ? Because I know for a fact that those VPN nodes don't work
they work, some are extremely slow due to bad pings, I would upload the project to this thread or another thread when I'm done ironing out a few bugs
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Roadyroadie: 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
Alright bro �� thanks
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 20, 2021
If you want an admin panel we can code it into your app as well

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 20, 2021
Sell your source codes to us, quick cashaout after proper review.

1 Like

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Zyta007: 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
Pls how can I get this vpn pls
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
We also build mobile games, Dm to get a quote.

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
About this small hustle I'm doing to keep body and mind together. Patronize your boy. smiley

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
Let's build your windows store app

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 22, 2021
Download our app on the playstore.

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 22, 2021
Always available

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
I will apply the use of the best frameworks for your app

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2021
Always available

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by airsaylongcome: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
I hope you are working remote with all this development skill. No go dull yourself o
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
Always available

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
airsaylongcome:
I hope you are working remote with all this development skill. No go dull yourself o
smiley read the first part of this thread
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by airsaylongcome: 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
Uncharted56:
smiley read the first part of this thread

Not one of gigs. Steady full-time employee with guaranteed monthly pay.

I see u want to come and drag C/C++ with me lol!
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Not one of gigs. Steady full-time employee with guaranteed monthly pay.

I see u want to come and drag C/C++ with me lol!
nope I don't have a full time job and also cheesy I can't wait to start learning C++ it's the coolest programming language from my perspective.
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by airsaylongcome: 10:55am On Sep 25, 2021
Uncharted56:
nope I don't have a full time job and also cheesy I can't wait to start learning C++ it's the coolest programming language from my perspective.

3cx.com/company/jobs/

They are recruiting for a number of developer roles. Toss your hat in the ring for the Android opening. You never know

1 Like

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2021
airsaylongcome:

3cx.com/company/jobs/

They are recruiting for a number of developer roles. Toss your hat in the ring for the Android opening. You never know
thank you so much, I really appreciate I'll try it out. Thanks again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheap And Reliable Web Hosting Re-seller Account For Web Business. / Website Designing, Graphic Designing, And Web Hosting Services. Cheap & Reliable / Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.