Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Do You Require Ecommerce Website For Your Business? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do You Require Ecommerce Website For Your Business? (137 Views)

Ecommerce Web Scraping Scrape Data From Ecommerce Website / VPN Does Not Require A Monthly Subscription Fee / Get A Professional Ecommerce Online Store/shop For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Require Ecommerce Website For Your Business? by Paschal5835(m): 10:01am On Jul 19, 2021
Hello, my name is Samuel, a PHP and ecommerce website developer. I'm glad to hear from you about putting up a responsive website.

I see you're looking for a professional developer to design your Website, having a homepage, about us, contact us, gallery, donate page, etc. Rest assured, you're in great hands.

When you work with me I promise to deliver quality and on time, setting up a well-researched SEO tailored for your business.

You're also entitled to a 6 months period of revisions on the website.

If you check the sample @ paschdemotech.com, you'll find out that it's super responsive and loads fast on desktop, mobile phones and tablets. Get back to me if you love what you see on the demo website.

Kind regards,
Samuel.

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Deleted Photos On Mac? / Please I Need IT Internship Positions / Grade1 USA Used Intel Corei5 Brand Name : HP *model : Elitebook 9480m* For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.